"HILARIOUS: President Obama Loses Control of the Crowd After Trump Supporter Interrupts the Rally

You had your "Eight years of fame" Obama. Time for you to go home. Take care of the girls and wife. Take the family on very long Summer vacation. And do something more intelligent than you have ever done - STAY AWAY from our true Americans!

obama-trump-inauguration.jpg

You mean like the one that shot up I
Hispanics in El Paso?

If that is one your “true” Americans I will stick with the fake ones.

You mean the DEMOCRAT that shot up the Hispanics in El Paso?

You had your "Eight years of fame" Obama. Time for you to go home. Take care of the girls and wife. Take the family on very long Summer vacation. And do something more intelligent than you have ever done - STAY AWAY from our true Americans!

Hispanics in El Paso?

You mean the DEMOCRAT that shot up the Hispanics in El Paso?
No, the Trump Nationalist that shot up the Hispanics in El Paso.

Like a true Alinskyite!

Obama is still every inch the Alinskyite organizer. He talks about uniting, even as he deliberately polarizes. He moves incrementally toward radical left goals, but never owns up to his ideology. Instead, he tries to work indirectly, by way of the constituencies he seeks to manipulate.

“Leading from behind” is classic Alinskyite strategy. The idea is for the organizer to find out what the people he’s organizing want, give them enough of that to gain authority and control, then slowly and quietly push the group in his ideological direction, all the while making it seem as though the plan is what the people themselves have asked for. Obama used to literally lead from behind, by stage-managing his group’s protests from the back of the room, while the ostensible leaders took charge on stage. That is what Alinskyite organizers do.

Alinskyite organizers are tough when facing down the “enemy”.

Huh? Do you even read/watch the news? Or just spew whatever you think "make sense"?

The Washington Post reported Sunday: “Authorities believe … [the shooter] wrote the document, though they are still gathering evidence.” It also noted that the author “stresses that he has maintained his white supremacist ideology for many years, predating President Trump and his 2016 campaign, which he says did not influence his reasons for carrying out the attack.”

CNN added: “The writer wrote that their opinions on immigration predate President Trump, and the writer appears to have held these beliefs for years.

Portions of the alleged manifesto were published by LatinoRebels.com. In it, the author supported the terrorist in Christchurch, New Zealand, who killed dozens of Muslims earlier this year; rails against the “Hispanic invasion of Texas”; condemns interracial relationships; and calls for a racial partition of the country.

The author predicted that some people will blame Trump for the attack, but says that would be “fake news,” since he held his views before Trump.

Looks like the Surrender Monkey just doesnt know how to handle a heckler like Trump does....BUT he has his sleeves rolled up looking like he is ready for business...ROTFLMFAO
"He's not doin' nuthin!"
I take back everything I said about him being intelligent.

Hispanics in El Paso?

Huh? Lol

I was talking about Obama. He had his "eight years of fame".

How is that even related to my comment?

Its a typical deflection from the left, they have nothing else.
Says the bootlicking moron who never has anything of value to offer.

Do you deny posting troll posts? Because the troll posts are right there for everyone to read. :eusa_hand:

Looks like the Surrender Monkey just doesnt know how to handle a heckler like Trump does....BUT he has his sleeves rolled up looking like he is ready for business...ROTFLMFAO

:lol:

Reminds me of one of my idiot neighbors. His dogs would start barking at the mail lady, some kids or a squirrel or whatever. To try to make them stop he would yell "SHUT UP, BE QUIET!" But of course they wouldn't shut up.

He didn't realize that his dogs are not smart enough to understand what he was saying. They just kept barking because in their mind he was barking with them.

And typical Obama supporters are analogous to those dogs. They're like a mindless pack of stupid stinky yappy little mutts.

And half of them don't have enough common sense to know that poop is disgusting filth. They'll play in it or even eat it.

Last edited:
Like a true Alinskyite!

Obama is still every inch the Alinskyite organizer. He talks about uniting, even as he deliberately polarizes. He moves incrementally toward radical left goals, but never owns up to his ideology. Instead, he tries to work indirectly, by way of the constituencies he seeks to manipulate.

“Leading from behind” is classic Alinskyite strategy. The idea is for the organizer to find out what the people he’s organizing want, give them enough of that to gain authority and control, then slowly and quietly push the group in his ideological direction, all the while making it seem as though the plan is what the people themselves have asked for. Obama used to literally lead from behind, by stage-managing his group’s protests from the back of the room, while the ostensible leaders took charge on stage. That is what Alinskyite organizers do.

Alinskyite organizers are tough when facing down the “enemy”.
You keep proving you are an Alinskyite.
Thank you.

Huh? Do you even read/watch the news? Or just spew whatever you think "make sense"?

The Washington Post reported Sunday: “Authorities believe … [the shooter] wrote the document, though they are still gathering evidence.” It also noted that the author “stresses that he has maintained his white supremacist ideology for many years, predating President Trump and his 2016 campaign, which he says did not influence his reasons for carrying out the attack.”

CNN added: “The writer wrote that their opinions on immigration predate President Trump, and the writer appears to have held these beliefs for years.

Portions of the alleged manifesto were published by LatinoRebels.com. In it, the author supported the terrorist in Christchurch, New Zealand, who killed dozens of Muslims earlier this year; rails against the “Hispanic invasion of Texas”; condemns interracial relationships; and calls for a racial partition of the country.

The author predicted that some people will blame Trump for the attack, but says that would be “fake news,” since he held his views before Trump.
The Trump Nationalist may have had his views before Tramp, but Tramp gave them voice, literally, and made him believe they were morally acceptable to act on, something he did NOT do until Tramp.

Hispanics in El Paso?

Why do you on the left keep brining up El Paso....but don't want to talk about Dayton?

Hmmmm?

The Trump Nationalist may have had his views before Tramp, but Tramp gave them voice, literally, and made him believe they were morally acceptable to act on, something he did NOT do until Tramp.

You will never be morally acceptable, because you are immoral.

Go project elsewhere.

Nothing is more morally acceptable than a Trump nationalist. It's what to aim and strive for. The perfect incarnation of morality materialized on planet earth.

Hispanics in El Paso?

Why do you on the left keep brining up El Paso....but don't want to talk about Dayton?

Hmmmm?
Because Dayton wasn't politically motivated.

Forum List

Back