Hilarious video of senile Pelosi demanding that GLAAD members clap when she tells them to

I knew the bitch was insane and the American people were screwed when Pelosi said, “We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it”.

Can you imagine going down to buy a new car at your local dealer, and the salesman refused to show you his new car inventory or even let you test drive one until you paid for the vehicle? ... :cuckoo:

If the Democrats want to "end discrimination in the work place" then why do they demand racial discrimination in employment and education?
It's called Affirmative Action.
BTW, Liberals are against Civil Rights because they refuse to accept that everyone has them.

She is the 2nd most powerful Democrat currently holding office.

Think about that...

Wow...

It's funny how Progs can't even be objective about their own leadership.

That's the corner they have painted themselves into. They can't even criticize this fucking idiot bitch for her cluelessness.

Their silence speaks volumes,

They might call me misogynist for calling her a loopy kunt, but they won't even consider analyzing her public service objectively.

"When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing."
- Donald J. Trump

"When [Pelosi] first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing."
- Donald J. Trump
And?? .... :dunno:

19149266_1364956960224629_2833045231659695177_n.jpg

- Donald J. Trump

Gee...if Trump said it....I guess I have to agree!

Pelosi is an evil bitch and a vapid airhead. I hope she leaves office one way or another very soon.

She is telling gay constituents when to clap?

Why can't they clap when they want to fucking clap? If you have to tell them it's an applause line......ITS NOT A FUCKING APPLAUSE LINE.

WHAT A DUMB BITCH.

It seems she doesn't think homosexuals are smart enough to know when they should clap for statements they like.

Maybe she should put a fucking light up applause sign on her podium.

15010336.gif

She's so repulsive-looking she's a threat to heterosexuality (god knows what drugs her husband does and what her husband must fantasize about to prime his pump). So it makes a certain sense that she speaks to a gay crowd; she can't do any sexual damage that way.

Forum List

Back