Hilary Is The Worst Possible Candidate

Why would Democrats be stupid enough to pick a candidate who has so much history to defend? Why pick a candidate who carries the perception of being untrustworthy?

Because the criminal Democrats don't care....

As a matter of fact, I often think her felonious behavior makes them look on her as a role model!!!

Why would Democrats be stupid enough to pick a candidate who has so much history to defend? Why pick a candidate who carries the perception of being untrustworthy?

As a matter of fact, I often think her felonious behavior makes them look on her as a role model!!!

In much the same way as Trump's dim witted remarks reflect on his low IQ constituency.

In much the same way as Trump's dim witted remarks reflect on his low IQ constituency.

So that's your theory on why so many Democrats are switching sides???

I would have assumed that it was because even 20% of the Democrats aren't stupid enough to vote for Hillary..

i cant wait to see her next campaign ads when we get to see her speak! wow! what a gifted charisma!

In order for Bernie to even have a shot at taking Trump, Hillary has to LOSE first. I will stick with Trump and HOPE for Bernie beating Hillary.

So that's your theory on why so many Democrats are switching sides???

I would have assumed that it was because even 20% of the Democrats aren't stupid enough to vote for Hillary..

I didn't pose a theory. The fact that Trump followers have low IQs is probably just coincidental.

Forum List

Back