Hilary throwing cops under the bus in debate...

My problem with cops is they act like hired goons with badges....

Well....you're a criminal thug. So....that's how they're supposed to treat you.
You wish...

I know.

You're from SW Missouri. Basically the meth capital of America. I know your type.
The meth has finally gone away and now it's good old fashion prescription pill abuse....pretty lucrative market for doctors and pharmacist..Those other criminals....

The OG chronic is flooding the market and getting cheaper..You cops are getting lazy what with all the drugs and vice going on and what with you all not able to stop it and save the world....

This again, where police collude with one another to lie in their reports.

Youtube has many of these incidents, where police condone and support illegal activity by their workmates. Then wonder at the lack of public trust.

This again, where police collude with one another to lie in their reports.

Youtube has many of these incidents, where police condone and support illegal activity by their workmates. Then wonder at the lack of public trust.

That's okay, they'll make up for it by asking for donations...

Another case where a policeman appears to lie to protect his colleague rather than show disloyalty by getting a bad cop off the force...
Officer shot Tamir Rice within a second of exiting squad car: Report

http://www.usatoday.com/

Police officers in the Tamir Rice case rolled up and fatally shot him so fast he had no time to hear or respond to any orders they gave, according a report released by Tamir's family.
And, contrary to the officers' version of the incident, Tamir was not reaching for his waistband the moment before Cleveland Police Officer Timothy Loehmann shot and killed him Nov. 22, 2014, according to a report by Jesse Wobrock, an accident reconstruction and biomechanics expert. Wobrock conducted his analysis based on surveillance video of the incident provided by Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Tim McGinty. The report was issued late Friday and first reported by WKYC in Cleveland.

Oh, this one is good, police colluding with one another in criminal behaviour. As though this won't be known about in the workplace, then ignored by their colleagues...

Del Norte, California: County prosecutors have moved to have a video that shows officers stealing from a criminal defendant excluded from evidence. They are shown going through his wallet and laughing as they pocket the money. ow.ly/X15fh
sauce

Another case where a policeman appears to lie to protect his colleague rather than show disloyalty by getting a bad cop off the force...
Officer shot Tamir Rice within a second of exiting squad car: Report

http://www.usatoday.com/

Police officers in the Tamir Rice case rolled up and fatally shot him so fast he had no time to hear or respond to any orders they gave, according a report released by Tamir's family.
And, contrary to the officers' version of the incident, Tamir was not reaching for his waistband the moment before Cleveland Police Officer Timothy Loehmann shot and killed him Nov. 22, 2014, according to a report by Jesse Wobrock, an accident reconstruction and biomechanics expert. Wobrock conducted his analysis based on surveillance video of the incident provided by Cuyahoga County Prosecutor Tim McGinty. The report was issued late Friday and first reported by WKYC in Cleveland.

Hey jackass....your link was early December 2015. Try late December 2015....when the update was the evidence showed it was "indisputable" that Rice reached for the gun.
Prosecutor: "Indisputable" Tamir Rice Was Drawing Gun When Shot

Again....you believe it because other idiots say it is so. It's not.

True Hollywood style police corruption is very very rare compared to the massive number of cops (1 million) in a nation of 350 million.

It's just not a big problem....despite Hollywood and other libs trying to convince you it is.

Oh, this one is good, police colluding with one another in criminal behaviour. As though this won't be known about in the workplace, then ignored by their colleagues...

Del Norte, California: County prosecutors have moved to have a video that shows officers stealing from a criminal defendant excluded from evidence. They are shown going through his wallet and laughing as they pocket the money. ow.ly/X15fh
sauce

That's not a shooting. You said shootings. You obviously couldn't even provide a measly 10 links. The 1 you did....I posted the link that debunked it that came out 2 weeks after yours did.

Now you move to general bad cop links rather than the topic of shootings.

I accept that you cannot provide even 10. Very well.

Hilary says all cops must be equipped with the treatment shot for heroine overdose and be trained to administer it.

Sorry bitch....cops aren't doctors. You libs have whined to the point that cops can't hardly put a finger on a thug. But you want them injecting syringes into druggies now?

Democrat debate is a fucking circus of sad ideas.

Actually that's not a bad idea. Narcan is easy to administer. It's basically the same as an EpiPen. No real training is needed.

I had to sit through part of this debate while I ate dinner. See, we have two TV's in the house, one across from the kitchen, and one here in my room. Naturally, grandma wants to see the debate, and I don't tell her what not to watch.

Think about that. I had to ingest food while struggling not to listen to a veritable ass kissing contest on NBC. When Hillary spoke it got even worse.

Moral of the story?

Don't eat and watch a Democratic debate at the same time.

Hilary says all cops must be equipped with the treatment shot for heroine overdose and be trained to administer it.

Sorry bitch....cops aren't doctors. You libs have whined to the point that cops can't hardly put a finger on a thug. But you want them injecting syringes into druggies now?

Actually that's not a bad idea. Narcan is easy to administer. It's basically the same as an EpiPen. No real training is needed.

Maybe. But cops aren't doctors. Liability. It's not the cops job to play nurse.

Maybe. But cops aren't doctors. Liability. It's not the cops job to play nurse.

There would be no liability as they fall under the Good Samaritan statutes. Narcan is like magic. It's also an immediate verification that the person is under the influence of an opioid.

It truly is a magic drug.

I had to sit through part of this debate while I ate dinner. See, we have two TV's in the house, one across from the kitchen, and one here in my room. Naturally, grandma wants to see the debate, and I don't tell her what not to watch.

Think about that. I had to ingest food while struggling not to listen to a veritable ass kissing contest on NBC. When Hillary spoke it got even worse.

Moral of the story?

Don't eat and watch a Democratic debate at the same time.

You could always get a job and, like most 28 year old men, move out of granny's house. Then, you could watch cartoons whenever you want.

If you watched the debate, you saw three politicians with some minor policy differences....cordially and professionally....respond to questions about a variety of important issues.

Just about every one huh?? Ok. Link me to 10 from 2015 where the police were proven to lie to cover up facts. The Chicago shit....yes...there is 1.

If there are so many of these....and "most" prove they lied....10 or 20 examples should be very easy.
Edited to 'many times'. The bad cops workmates must know about their colleague yet appear to back them up rather than show disloyalty. Then wonder at the lack of public trust.

OOOOOH......You say "most times". I ask for links. You then change to "many times".

How many is "many"??? Or....do you just buy the premise as truth because other liberals say it's happening?

10 links from any one year showing cops shot an unarmed person...and we're proven to have LIED about the facts.

Chicago was 1.
I'll even say North Charleston. Facts are still in dispute but...I'll say for now it counts.

8 more from 2015???

Leftist and muslim terrorist hate cops. Some say they are on the same side:dunno:....

NYPD-counterterrorism-bureau.jpg

The New York Police Department has been directed by a U.S. court to remove from its online records an investigation pertaining to the rise of Islamic extremists in the West and the threats these individuals pose to American safety, according to legal documents.
As part of a settlement agreement reached earlier this month with Muslim community advocates in U.S. District Court, the NYPD will purge from its website an extensive report that experts say has been critical to the department’s understanding of radical Islam and its efforts to police the threat

Court Requires NYPD to Purge Docs on Terrorists Inside U.S.

Just about every one huh?? Ok. Link me to 10 from 2015 where the police were proven to lie to cover up facts. The Chicago shit....yes...there is 1.

If there are so many of these....and "most" prove they lied....10 or 20 examples should be very easy.
Edited to 'many times'. The bad cops workmates must know about their colleague yet appear to back them up rather than show disloyalty. Then wonder at the lack of public trust.

OOOOOH......You say "most times". I ask for links. You then change to "many times".

How many is "many"??? Or....do you just buy the premise as truth because other liberals say it's happening?

10 links from any one year showing cops shot an unarmed person...and we're proven to have LIED about the facts.

Chicago was 1.
I'll even say North Charleston. Facts are still in dispute but...I'll say for now it counts.

8 more from 2015???

Leftist and muslim terrorist hate cops. Some say they are on the same side:dunno:....

The New York Police Department has been directed by a U.S. court to remove from its online records an investigation pertaining to the rise of Islamic extremists in the West and the threats these individuals pose to American safety, according to legal documents.
As part of a settlement agreement reached earlier this month with Muslim community advocates in U.S. District Court, the NYPD will purge from its website an extensive report that experts say has been critical to the department’s understanding of radical Islam and its efforts to police the threat

Well.....we wouldn't want to hurt terrorists feelings now would we?

Chicago was 1.

8 more from 2015???

Well.....we wouldn't want to hurt terrorists feelings now would we?

Nah... it's better to import more of them.....Just so they know we aren't anti terrorist bigots:eusa_doh:

True Hollywood style police corruption is very very rare compared to the massive number of cops (1 million) in a nation of 350 million.

It's just not a big problem....despite Hollywood and other libs trying to convince you it is.
I guess if you're not the 'civilian' affected by it is not a big problem.

Cell phone cameras prove that police collude with bad cops, probably out of misplaced loyalty, and rather than confronting the problem and their colleagues, give tacit consent to that behaviour, thereby damaging the trust necessary for policing by consent.

edited.

Last edited:
You said shootings. You obviously couldn't even provide a measly 10 links.
Dude, you can demand whatever you like. The ubiquity of video and cell phone cameras has exposed the paucity of your arguments in regard to police lying in their reports.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back