Hildebeast isn’t running

Bummer. I was really looking forward to Trump defeating her again.

Oh well, at least Bernie will be an even worse candidate.

Yep. and it will cost the board one of its most ardent Trump worshipers for a year.

Make bet...the bitch is running..Hillary’s Southern Accent Makes A Comeback In Selma Alabama

upload_2019-3-5_10-45-50.png

I bet the DNC is as grateful as i am.
Of course, the way they are looking so far, they still dont have a shot

way too early. Who was the GOP front runner this point 4 years ago? Sure not Trump.

This point in 2008 election it was Hillary that was the DNC favorite, Obama was not even being talk about except for VP.

McCain had it over Bush II at this point and nobody was talking about Bill this early.

way too early. Who was the GOP front runner this point 4 years ago? Sure not Trump.

This point in 2008 election it was Hillary that was the DNC favorite, Obama was not even being talk about except for VP.

McCain had it over Bush II at this point and nobody was talking about Bill this early.
I was just saying the people they have now aint worth a shit.
I hope they put up someone decent.
I will probably end up writing in again..

I was just saying the people they have now aint worth a shit.
I hope they put up someone decent.
I will probably end up writing in again..

when was the last time we had anyone worth a shit?

anyone worth a shit would not run and put themselves through what is now the norm

Forum List

Back