Hillary '15: "I won't say radical Islam": Hillary today: " I'll say radical Islam"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Anyone hearing this shit? In December she refused to say Radical Islam to George Stephonopholous. Today....she says it and says Trump "isn't listening if he thinks I won't call this what it is..."

HEY BITCH THAT'S THE PROBLEM....WE HAVE BEEN LISTENING. SINCE WAY BACK IN 2015.

She is really some kind of mental freak. Why the hell does she even want to be president after having already spent 8 years in the White House? They have millions of dollars to live on. Is it just a power trip? Jealously that it was her husband not her who was elected? I have to question the mental status of someone like her who will clearly do or say anything in a desperate attempt to get elected. She's no leader. She has no career accomplishments as a leader.

She will say whatever grants her the most votes at the time. Total whooore....

Hillary is motivated by pure ego. They are sitting on hundreds of millions of dollars acquired through payola and "speaking fees" so money is clearly not the motivation. She is the weakest, lamest, most corrupt Presidential candidate of the last 100 years. She has no redeeming qualities and should be in jail.

Anyone hearing this shit? In December she refused to say Radical Islam to George Stephonopholous. Today....she says it and says Trump "isn't listening if he thinks I won't call this what it is..."

HEY BITCH THAT'S THE PROBLEM....WE HAVE BEEN LISTENING. SINCE WAY BACK IN 2015.

Hillary has received money from the islamist ...She wanted the islamist in power in Egypt. She helped put them in power in Libya

Trump set the narrative in his speech this morning. He's in total command making Hillary a follower.

I though they were extremists? What kind of stupid sh** was that, in the first place? That is total lack of leadership. Anyone voting for her is nothing short of a bitch.

Atta boy Donald! He called Hillary out on her insane idea to accelerate Syrian refugees coming into the US by 500% and Trump refuses to name that Muslim pig.

This video will show Hillary only months ago saying that saying radical Islam is wrong. An extended video of her reasoning can probably be found. This media report was likely doing damage control though.

Forum List

Back