🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary 2020: Ambition is not a dirty word. ambitious women are not cold, calculating & man-hating

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
you can be ambitious, and a decent woman at the same time.

i was in denial for much of the 2008 campaign, i loved Hillary so much. her words and experience resonates with me. her mother was sent across the country, and then left that unhappy home to live as maid. had the country gotten to know Hillary, she would have won. but the backlash against her was harsh. toy Hillary nutcrackers were appearing in shops.

• Banned
do not fall for the lie that ambition is contrary to femininity. what woman is stronger than a mother protecting her children? use that feminine strength. its a huge asset. Hillary has that!

i was in denial for much of the 2008 campaign, i loved Hillary so much. her words and experience resonates with me. her mother was sent across the country, and then left that unhappy home to live as maid. had the country gotten to know Hillary, she would have won. but the backlash against her was harsh. toy Hillary nutcrackers were appearing in shops.
/----/ Hilary is a corrupt career politician. And the country had 25 years to get to "know" Hildabeast and said NO.

do not fall for the lie that ambition is contrary to femininity. what woman is stronger than a mother protecting her children? use that feminine strength. its a huge asset. Hillary has that!
/----/ Governor Palin is a strong mother figure and 10 times better looking than hildabeast, yet you libtard moonbats pizzed all over her.

220px-Sarah_Palin_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

• Banned
/----/ Governor Palin is a strong mother figure and 10 times better looking than hildabeast, yet you libtard moonbats pizzed all over her.

she is a rock star. but why doesnt she have confidence in her ability and run for president if she's so good?

she is a rock star. but why doesnt she have confidence in her ability and run for president if she's so good?
/----/ Look how the fascist democRATs go after Trump and his family. Gov Palin is not a billionaire and doesn't have the resources to fight back like Trump.

• Banned
do what you feel in your heart is right, for you'll be criticized anyway. go for it, Hildabeast!

I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER!

do what you feel in your heart is right, for you'll be criticized anyway. go for it, Hildabeast!

I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER! I'M WITH HER!
/----/ Your meme fits your stupidity perfectly. Good choice.

It would take a fool to think that the reason Hillary lost had anything to do with her being a woman.

It would take a fool to think that the reason Hillary lost had anything to do with her being a woman.
Didnt say that, did i??

Cellblock2429 said:
Hilary is a corrupt career politician..
With NO Accomplishments Of Note

Sec of State Exhausted Her After Four Years
65yrs Of Age

Any 2016 Campaign Appearance Of Any Kind
Wore Her Out For Days On End
69yrs Of Age

2020 Will Be Four More Years Out From That
73yrs Of Age

She's Not Getting Stronger
She Was Physically Un-Fit For The Job Already
As Her Tenure As SoState Proved
A 2020 Run Will Be Impossible For Her

She Would Have To Be Stopped For Her Own Health
And She Brings No Special Expertise To The Table
That Would Be Missed By Running Anyone Else

The Clinton's Are Over
Why Are We Playing This Silly Game ??

Last edited:
fncceo said:
Perhaps not impossible, but certainly fun to watch.
Tragic, Even For Her Fans

Her 'WTF Happened' Tour Was Nuts Enough
Running Again Will Prove She's Mad As Madam Mim

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton is younger than Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders. She is the most qualified person to ever run for the presidency, according to Barack Obama. Plus, the Ruskies stole the election! Why shouldn't she run again? Seems kinda sexist.

Forum List

Back