Hillary Addresses Email Controversy

Her answer categorically does in no way explain her actions.
Using a single email for both personal and business for ANYYONE is highly unusual.
I don't know anyone in a high position ANYWHERE who does this. That is insane.
Secondly, her private email is not secured. Her .gov is.
Again, I don't know any elevated professional who uses their business email for personal use. In fact, that is prohibited by most companies.
Her convenience is not as important as the archival responsibilities she is to comply with, as well as security requirements.

"I fulfilled my obligations, and went above and beyond blah blah blah"

Turn over your server bitch!

Using a single email for both personal and business for ANYYONE is highly unusual.
Again, I don't know any elevated professional who uses their business email for personal use. In fact, that is prohibited by most companies.
Her convenience is not as important as the archival responsibilities she is to comply with, as well as security requirements.
Jeb Bush did it.

Jeb Bush did it.

WOW - I didn't know Jeb Bush was Sec. State...when was that? I must have been in a coma or something.

Just heard they only handed out press credentials to UN journalists to ask questions. She was definitely coached.

Jeb Bush did it.
Typical liberal deflection response.

Jeb Bush did it.

WOW - I didn't know Jeb Bush was Sec. State...when was that? I must have been in a coma or something.
You said you didn't think anyone in a high position did this. Jeb Bush was in a high position. For that matter, so was Sarah Palin and she did the same thing as well (her account was hacked).

Andrea Mitchell asked 2 questions and Hillary evaded the part about foreign money and addressed the good work done by the foundation................no follow up

Jeb Bush did it.

You said you didn't think anyone in a high position did this. Jeb Bush was in a high position. For that matter, so was Sarah Palin and she did the same thing as well (her account was hacked).

Thank you - So Palin gave a great example of how stupid it is. So that is your opinion then, Hillary was stupid and irresponsible like Palin...thanks!

Jeb Bush did it.

Thank you - So Palin gave a great example of how stupid it is. So that is your opinion then, Hillary was stupid and irresponsible like Palin...thanks!

I do find it amusing when haters use the behavior of those they hate as the standard to which they hold those they champion.

Forum List

Back