Hillary Addresses Email Controversy

All I can say is at this point, can she possibly even run at this point? If this was Dick Cheney, Christie, Bush, Paul, a local Mayor..... MSNBC/CNN/NBC/CBS/ABC would never stop talking about this till it reached Watergate status. I do not see her making it through a campaign, she is an amateur compared to her husband, She is not half the man her husband is.

Unlike Palin - at least Hillary didn't opt for Palm mail.

No she chose her own server that government employees has no access to...and she has complete control of. Including erasing emails that would not leave a shred of evidence being deleted.
She just did it for "convenience"...yeah...that's the ticket.

How is setting up and managing your own private email "more convenient" than having an army of government workers taking care of all that for you?

What part of "private" don't you understand?

Trying to have a conversation with you is physically painful.

What,you dont speak native American?

Are you tripping on mushrooms?

No she chose her own server that government employees has no access to...and she has complete control of. Including erasing emails that would not leave a shred of evidence being deleted.

How is setting up and managing your own private email "more convenient" than having an army of government workers taking care of all that for you?

Trying to have a conversation with you is physically painful.

What,you dont speak native American?

Are you tripping on mushrooms?

Unfortunately no...if I was I might be able to understand the fake indian.

And you would prefer a lying Hillary over Warren or a gop. Nice try, no cigar.
I went to YouTube and watched her press conference. My impression is that her explanation makes sense and seems reasonable.

Now, yes, I know this is Hillary and I know she has been caught lying many times in the past. But my take right now is that the e-mail issue is being blown far out of proportion.

The Elizabeth Warren wing of the Democratic Party opposes Hillary and would love to derail her, and I know there are many "journalists" who would prefer someone like Warren over Hillary. That's worth keeping in mind as well.

Man she really looks haggard and old
in the pics from her addressing the email coverup

Must be hard for her at her age to keep up with all the lies

images

Last edited:

What part of "illegal" don't you understand?

It is not so much that she is lying, it is that the excuses she gives is so pathetic.
It doesn't hold water. It is like she believes the whole country is computer illiterate.
As the Secy State she has the responsibility of transparency and information archiving. Using the "Clinton homebuilt server" 100% means she can delete any email she wants and no one would know it. We are just supposed to trust her.
That is not acceptable.
Then the laughable excuse of "it was just more convenient" is of course utter nonsense. Using a single email for private and governmental would be anything BUT convenient for many reasons.

So that still leaves the question - WHY?
What could she gain from using her own private email server....EASY.
1) Privacy
2) Total 100% control of her email, she can delete, modify and even edit past emails to say something else.

Her answer categorically does in no way explain her actions.
Using a single email for both personal and business for ANYYONE is highly unusual.
I don't know anyone in a high position ANYWHERE who does this. That is insane.
Secondly, her private email is not secured. Her .gov is.

Really? Bradley Manning and Edward Snowden would disagree.

Again, I don't know any elevated professional who uses their business email for personal use. In fact, that is prohibited by most companies.

Yes, it is. And it's usually not enforced very strictly.

Her convenience is not as important as the archival responsibilities she is to comply with, as well as security requirements.

Except that she didn't violate any rules... but don't let that stop you guys. I know you want to believe there's an e-mail ordering someone to do "A Foster" on Chris Stevens.

1) Privacy
2) Total 100% control of her email, she can delete, modify and even edit past emails to say something else.

Privacy seems like a pretty good reason. Especially when your family has been subjected to a 70 million dollar panty sniffy raid.

1) Privacy

Privacy seems like a pretty good reason. Especially when your family has been subjected to a 70 million dollar panty sniffy raid.

Of which he was guilty.

1) Privacy

Of which he was guilty.

Yes, he totally got a blow job and lied about it.

That was not a constitutional crisis, or even a crime, really.

Her answer categorically does in no way explain her actions.
Using a single email for both personal and business for ANYYONE is highly unusual.
I don't know anyone in a high position ANYWHERE who does this. That is insane.
Secondly, her private email is not secured. Her .gov is.
Again, I don't know any elevated professional who uses their business email for personal use. In fact, that is prohibited by most companies.
Her convenience is not as important as the archival responsibilities she is to comply with, as well as security requirements.
Jeb Bush did it.

WOW - I didn't know Jeb Bush was Sec. State...when was that? I must have been in a coma or something.
You said you didn't think anyone in a high position did this. Jeb Bush was in a high position. For that matter, so was Sarah Palin and she did the same thing as well (her account was hacked).

Bush and Palin were not federal employees and were not subjected to the laws and regulations that required them to use a .gov account to conduct public business. Hillary Clinton was, and decided it was more convenient to have her own personal server and e-mail account. That way her e-mails cannot be obtained by the FOIA and she can delete any and all that might make her look bad or incriminate her.

What part of all state department and other federal agencies are required by law to use a .gov account to conduct public business don't you understand?

Bush and Palin were not federal employees and were not subjected to the laws and regulations that required them to use a .gov account to conduct public business. Hillary Clinton was, and decided it was more convenient to have her own personal server and e-mail account. That way her e-mails cannot be obtained by the FOIA and she can delete any and all that might make her look bad or incriminate her.

Okay, I guess HYPOTHETICALLY she could delete that e-mail that ordered someone to "Do a Foster on Chris Stevens", if it existed.

Except that if such an e-mail existed, it probably went to someone who DOES have a .gov address and the e-mail has already been archived.

Indeed. Every one of her 'justifications' were found by AP to be less than honest. I find the liberals dismissal of the problems quite disappointing.

I guess after 23 years of whack conspiracy theories over Hillary and Bill, we just can't take this sort of thing terribly seriously.

What do you think is in those e-mails? WHo ordered the hit on Vince FOster? The latest drug deal at the Mena Airport. A chat with Janet Reno to burn down Waco?

So she used a private e-mail server. WHich apparently everyone knew about at the time and no one really said anything about.

Indeed. Every one of her 'justifications' were found by AP to be less than honest. I find the liberals dismissal of the problems quite disappointing.

I guess after 23 years of whack conspiracy theories over Hillary and Bill, we just can't take this sort of thing terribly seriously.

What do you think is in those e-mails? WHo ordered the hit on Vince FOster? The latest drug deal at the Mena Airport. A chat with Janet Reno to burn down Waco?

So she used a private e-mail server. WHich apparently everyone knew about at the time and no one really said anything about.

So you think the NYT was lying about the email being established just as she was confirmed? Or is it that some nutters used conspiracies years ago that gives justification for her lies that AP reported the other day?

1) Privacy

Of which he was guilty.

Yes, he totally got a blow job and lied about it.

That was not a constitutional crisis, or even a crime, really.

Well, except for that inconvenient little fact that he lied while under oath and filed false affidavits. You know, stuff that gets regular people thrown in jail.

Forum List

Back