Hillary also claimed that her shot at winning the presidency was “stolen.”

That’s right. SHE claimed that the 2016 election was stolen from her.

I mention this fact, here, because I believe it bears repetition that Hillary has no scruples.

And our liberals are absolutely two-faced when they complain that Trump has said the 2020 election was stolen.

But, it’s “ok” when they make such claims.
So? :dunno:
You can’t compare anything she’s done or said to the whiny bullshit Trump has been spouting for 4 years!

So? :dunno:
You can’t compare anything she’s done or said to the whiny bullshit Trump has been spouting for 4 years!
I can. I do. And you get no say in it, stupid dishonest troll.

Either her election was stolen from her or it wasn’t.

It wasn’t. Therefore, she’s a liar and undermining “our” democracy [sic].

Is that how you read it, troll shit?

😂🤣

You ineffectual troll twats amuse me.
Lol, like you've actually read it!

laughing1.gif

My prior posts DO speak for themselves. Not your dishonest spin, troll suit.

I know. Honesty befuddles you.

Wrong, troll twat. I noted that her claim that her election was stolen was imbecilic. And dishonest.

He isn’t. He didn’t lie. And he was involved in no “actions” involving 1/6, you dishonest troll twat rash.

Nope. It’s called making distinctions.
You wouldn’t understand. You’re a lying troll scumbag retard.
I must say you are giving me some give laughs this afternoon. So, Hillary who won the popular vote over Trump by 3,000,000 votes is an imbecile for complaining about her loss, but Trump who lost to Biden by 8,000,000 votes is not an imbecile for promulgating his lies of election fraud over his loss. There is a lesson here. That lesson is you are shitty at drawing distinctions.

Last edited:
Even if one were to credit the senate report, which is silly, that isn’t what it said, Crapitus.

Why do you libturd troll shits lie so constantly.

Let me see if I can explain it in words sufficiently clear for a person of your severe ignorance and brain damage:

An “effort” (even if you buy that much) is simply not the same as a successful effort.

Hillary didn't have FBI plants creating a fake insurrection.
Uhm come to think of it, there was an FBI plant name was James Comey who signed off on a FISA on bogus Russian Dossier, which tried to overthrow the election of 2016. Talk about an insurrection, those guys are going to be indicted once President Trump gets back in office.

Because trump is still making that claim even after all his claims have been shown to be bullshit. He even instigated an insurrection in an attempt to overthrow the election.
Why did Nancy Chucky and the movie producer edit out ‘peacefully protest” for the J6 TV show?

That’s right. SHE claimed that the 2016 election was stolen from her.

I mention this fact, here, because I believe it bears repetition that Hillary has no scruples.

And our liberals are absolutely two-faced when they complain that Trump has said the 2020 election was stolen.

But, it’s “ok” when they make such claims.
BookMyTurn.jpeg

Did Hillary question the vote?

The actual election?

She did not

She questioned the involvement of the Trump campaign with Russians and the actions of Comey

With good reason

Forum List

Back