Hillary also claimed that her shot at winning the presidency was “stolen.”

Miss the point. Deliberately.

She claimed her election was “stolen.”

Period.
Okay...and you're trying to compare this to your blob's actions and, thereby, justify them...right?

Or are you just bringing up something from 8 years ago for no reason at all. Because if you're not trying to draw some comparison...there would be little reason to bring up the topic.

So which is it?

Hmmm?

temper temper.... lol

Okay...and you're trying to compare this to your blob's actions and, thereby, justify them...right?
No, you sullen, dull-witted, mindless hack drone retard troll.

Or are you just bringing up something from 8 years ago for no reason at all. Because if you're not trying to draw some comparison...there would be little reason to bring up the topic.

So which is it?

Hmmm?

temper temper.... lol
Neither. Your abundant ignorance is very amusing.

My reason is clear to thinking individuals. So, naturally, it’s above your pay grade.

Try to puzzle your way through. :itsok:

Crazies are trying to equate trump's insurrection to anything that Hillary might have done. There is no comparison.
So the answer is no, right stupid?

Link to this “insurrection”. Start with a link to all those charged with insurrection.

So the answer is no, right stupid?

Link to this “insurrection”. Start with a link to all those charged with insurrection.
Seditious conspiracy.

se·di·tious
[səˈdiSHəs]
adjective
seditious (adjective)
  1. inciting or causing people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch:
    "the letter was declared seditious"

Origin
late Middle English: from Old French seditieux or Latin seditiosus, from seditio ‘mutinous separation’ (see sedition).

Seditious conspiracy.

se·di·tious
[səˈdiSHəs]
adjective
seditious (adjective)
  1. inciting or causing people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch:

Origin
late Middle English: from Old French seditieux or Latin seditiosus, from seditio ‘mutinous separation’ (see sedition).

Wow.

That was fucking stupid.

Seditious conspiracy.

se·di·tious
[səˈdiSHəs]
adjective
seditious (adjective)

Origin
So?

But subsequently complained bitterly and often that it was stolen.

Not much of a ”concession,” therefore. Now was it?

He hasn’t lied. That’s you lying.

So what?

Absolutely disgraceful lie by you.

No. You rely on lies and similar tactics.

Your falls massive and ongoing.

Now comes the part where we laugh at you.
Don't pay attention to backAgain's insults.
He's actually a little whiny bitch. He can't converse with intelligent people who actually know stuff. He's got his tongue so far up Trump's butt only a cold spray from a garden hose could separate them.
I scared him off a while ago by making a fool of him more times than he could bear.
Yet here he is AGAIN. What a dumb-ass slow learner!
:auiqs.jpg:

So, Hillary who won the popular vote over Trump by 3,000,000 votes
No dummy she did not. Was there a popular vote election, campaign, campaign strategy, events, etc.? NOPE! Nobody knows who might have won a popular vote election.

Now that I popped your pathetic popular vote balloon, I'll bitch slap you into next week with this...Trump won the vote total by 1 million votes in 49 of the 50 states. Hillary got an additional 4 million votes in California, that's where her entire 3 million plus another million votes came from. So if we are playing this spin game Trump kicked her ass in 49 of 50 states.

Tissue?

^^^ this is where Dems start screaming and pulling out their hair.

No, you sullen, dull-witted, mindless hack drone retard troll.

Neither. Your abundant ignorance is very amusing.

My reason is clear to thinking individuals. So, naturally, it’s above your pay grade.

Try to puzzle your way through. :itsok:

Yeah, you can't compare the actions of your blob to the actions of Secretary Clinton so all you have left is insults.

Obama becoming President really messed you up mentally. You'll never get over it will you?

:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Yeah, you can't compare the actions of your blob to the actions of Secretary Clinton so all you have left is insults.

I have no blob.

But since you’re a mindless drone, I know who you mean.

And so, you’re wrong again. Trump didn’t “do” anything.

Forget your lies. You know you’re transparent.

What I do compare is what Shrillary said to what you assholes claim about Trump saying.
Obama becoming President really messed you up mentally.
Repeating your lie about Obumbler is silly of you. Already disproved.
You'll never get over it will you?
I am over his wreck of a regime. Just sad history.

You’re still terrified that Trump is about to get his second term.

Forum List

Back