Hillary also claimed that her shot at winning the presidency was “stolen.”

Anyone that argues or insinuates that Hillary’s conduct after her defeat is the same as Trump’s conduct after his defeat is brain dead.

Yeah, she enlisted Øbama and the intelligence community to wreck Trump's term in office.

'Muh, Russia' being only part of it, and that includes Pence helping them get rid of General Flynn early on.

Hillary, far worse at any speed.

Because trump is still making that claim even after all his claims have been shown to be bullshit. He even instigated an insurrection in an attempt to overthrow the election.

In the U.S. you could not over throw an election with a single "insurrection". That did not actually work in Trumps favor because he was there to influence electors. See how that works?

The RIOT that ensued actually ruined any chance Trump might have had. The riot, actually worked in the favor of the Democrats. Are you able to see why that is?

Hillary complained about her election loss? That is what you hang your hat on comparing the two????

No no, you ignorant and dishonest twit.

Complaining is neither here nor there (not what made any reference to).

What I brought up was her imbecile claim that her election was stolen from her.

Try to follow along or be honest.
Trump did all in his power to halt the peaceful transfer of power
False.
, and you state that Hilary complaining about her loss is in the same league!

Not what I said at all. And your premise is a lie.
Thank you for the good laugh.
You laugh at tiny shiny bits of foil.
Maybe I was too charitable about calling you brain dead.
Maybe you’re just too retarded and dishonest to discuss anything with.

Strike the “maybe.”

No no, you ignorant and dishonest twit.

Complaining is neither here nor there (not what made any reference to).

What I brought up was her imbecile claim that her election was stolen from her.

Try to follow along or be honest.

False.

Not what I said at all. And your premise is a lie.

You laugh at tiny shiny bits of foil.

Maybe you’re just too retarded and dishonest to discuss anything with.

Strike the “maybe.”
I see you’re running away from your previous posts. Given their inanity that is a good idea.

You state now that Hillary’s claim that the election was stolen was “imbecilic.” I presume you believe the same that Trump’s claim that the election being stolen from him is likewise ”imbecilic” and all who say the election was stolen from Trump can also be classified as imbeciles.

That’s right. SHE claimed that the 2016 election was stolen from her.

I mention this fact, here, because I believe it bears repetition that Hillary has no scruples.

And our liberals are absolutely two-faced when they complain that Trump has said the 2020 election was stolen.

But, it’s “ok” when they make such claims.

They really believe when they do it, it’s ok, but when the other side does it, it’s not.

I see you’re running away from your previous posts. Given their inanity that is a good idea.
Another lie from you. At least always being a liar gives you consistency.

You made false claims about what I said.

So I’m not running from anything. You’re simply a moron and a liar.
You state now that Hillary’s claim that the election was stolen was “imbecilic.”

Her claim. Yes. It was.
I presume you believe the same that Trump’s claim that the election being stolen from him is likewise ”imbecilic”
Your presumptions are of no value.
and all who say the election was stolen from Trump can also be classified as imbeciles.
False, you brainless asshole troll.

6 States with 100K plus late night (after the election ended) vote spikes, counting kept open weeks after, accepting mysterious drop box ballots all along, missing scans, sig review diabled. Nothing to see here.

But 2016: a few FB ads ($250K tops) put out by only God knows who became Russian co-ordination with Trump? What a crock. Not one lowIQ communist DemWitted scum saw any ad and said “ I think I’m switching to Trump”. ARE YOU CRAZY!!! Desperation much? Killary spent over $1B on BS ads Or other campaign costs I think?

Last edited:
Another lie from you. At least always being a liar gives you consistency.

You made false claims about what I said.

So I’m not running from anything. You’re simply a moron and a liar.

Her claim. Yes. It was.

Your presumptions are of no value.

False, you brainless asshole troll.
Your previous silly posts speak for themselves.

As far as honesty goes, you call Hillary “imbecilic” for simply complaining about her loss, but you refuse to call Trump “imbecilic” for his continuing lies about election fraud and his actions leading up to 1/6. Your failure to do so is the very definition of dishonesty.

I mention this fact, here, because I believe it bears repetition that Hillary has no scruples.

And our liberals are absolutely two-faced when they complain that Trump has said the 2020 election was stolen.

What's your problem here?

Lots of people have complained about losing elections.

It was

Your previous silly posts speak for themselves.
My prior posts DO speak for themselves. Not your dishonest spin, troll suit.
As far as honesty goes,

I know. Honesty befuddles you.
you call Hillary “imbecilic” for simply complaining about her loss,
Wrong, troll twat. I noted that her claim that her election was stolen was imbecilic. And dishonest.
but you refuse to call Trump “imbecilic” for his continuing lies about election fraud and his actions leading up to 1/6.
He isn’t. He didn’t lie. And he was involved in no “actions” involving 1/6, you dishonest troll twat rash.
Your failure to do so is the very definition of dishonesty.
Nope. It’s called making distinctions.
You wouldn’t understand. You’re a lying troll scumbag retard.

Forum List

Back