Hillary angers Gaystapo for praising Nancy Reagan on AIDS

ht We gave them same-sex marriage, and this is how they repay us, by ramping up their demands and destroying people who oppose them.

And by 'giving' you mean that the Christostapo fought tooth and nail to prevent same-sex marriage- passing law to prevent same gender couples from marrying.

I imagine on Christmas you must be a blast- when you tell your wife you give her food every day- why would she expect a present too?

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...nton-lauds-reagans-on-aids-a-backlash-erupts/

Let's face it. The LGBT movement now has America by the throat. Anyone who pisses them off will see their career destroyed, their reputation thrashed, and their physical safety endangered with death threats from radical leftists.

Shame on America for allowing this to happen. We gave them same-sex marriage, and this is how they repay us, by ramping up their demands and destroying people who oppose them.

That's your problem. You think you gave somebody something, when in reality, they just finally received the rights that they had always been entitled to but only recently received. Their civil rights were never yours to give.
Forcing acquiescence and subsidization aren't 'rights'.

From what I can tell, you haven't acquiesced, so that throws the part about you being forced to do that out the window
We've all been forced to acquiesce by law. Homo marriage has been given legal status so we have to acquiesce just like anti-abortion people have to acquiesce to abortion.
Until the law is changed we are all forced into acquiescence.
Amazing. Having to recognize butt-fucking as an official status.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...nton-lauds-reagans-on-aids-a-backlash-erupts/

Let's face it. The LGBT movement now has America by the throat. Anyone who pisses them off will see their career destroyed, their reputation thrashed, and their physical safety endangered with death threats from radical leftists.

Shame on America for allowing this to happen. We gave them same-sex marriage, and this is how they repay us, by ramping up their demands and destroying people who oppose them.

That's your problem. You think you gave somebody something, when in reality, they just finally received the rights that they had always been entitled to but only recently received. Their civil rights were never yours to give.

From what I can tell, you haven't acquiesced, so that throws the part about you being forced to do that out the window
We've all been forced to acquiesce by law. Homo marriage has been given legal status so we have to acquiesce just like anti-abortion people have to acquiesce to abortion.
Like so many right wingers, you're obsessed with anal sex.

ac·qui·esce
ˌakwēˈes/
verb
  1. accept something reluctantly but without protest.
    "Sara acquiesced in his decision"
When the right quits whining about abortion or same sex marriage,you can be said to have acquiesced. It hasn't happened yet.

"It may be hard for your viewers to remember how difficult it was for people to talk about HIV/AIDS back in the 1980s. And because of both President and Mrs. Reagan -- in particular Mrs. Reagan -- we started a national conversation. When before nobody would talk about it, nobody wanted to do anything about it, and that too is something that I really appreciate with her very effective, low key advocacy but it penetrated the public conscience and people began to say, 'Hey, we have to do something about this too.'"

Hillary Clinton Apologizes After Shocking Praise For Nancy Reagan's 'AIDS Activism' (UPDATE)

the anger is toward nancy not hillary, but hillary misspoke and she apologized for getting it wrong because at the time, nancy didn't really push soon enough...
Hillary is running a crappy campaign, she needs to get her shit together fast. Another screw up:
Sanders camp fires back at Clinton for healthcare comments

Not me. You're thinking of the people who create law in the name of anal sex. Take it up with them. Take it up the ass with them.

ac·qui·esce
ˌakwēˈes/
verb
When the right quits whining about abortion or same sex marriage,you can be said to have acquiesced. It hasn't happened yet.
And disagreeable law is forced acquiescence.

Not me. You're thinking of the people who create law in the name of anal sex. Take it up with them. Take it up the ass with them.
Why do you talk about anal sex so much?

Because your entire homo agenda is predicated on butt fucking. That's it.
Take it up with yourself.
Take it up the ass with yourself.

Can you imagine having to grovel to people over something they SAID at a FUNERAL. how sick are these freaks?

I imagine on Christmas you must be a blast- when you tell your wife you give her food every day- why would she expect a present too?

Just because you like tasting dick and drinking man juice does not mean it's normal.

It has been nice seeing the Hillary on all fours groveling, because she pooped out the wrong words. what a freaking loser country we have become, bowing to these radicals in every group of people in the country

It has been nice seeing the Hillary on all fours groveling, because she pooped out the wrong words. what a freaking loser country we have become, bowing to these radicals in every group of people in the country
I know its horrible! Thank god for the republicans whose debates are like a kindergarten fight to see who is the biggest asshole. Along with mentions of penis length. Little Marco, big Don, Lyin Ted. Great example for children. What a disgrace.

ac·qui·esce
ˌakwēˈes/
verb
And disagreeable law is forced acquiescence.

Not what the definition says. Not till you quit whining.

We've all been forced to acquiesce by laws.

Well I am pretty sure you haven't been forced to 'gay marry anyone'- but if by 'forced to acquiesce- yes- just like the people who didn't want mixed race couples to marry were forced to 'acquiesce' and frankly just like the people who want marijuana to be legal are 'forced to acquiesce'- sure.

But you haven't actually been 'forced' to do anything other than you can't prevent other people from getting married now.

Just because you like tasting dick and drinking man juice does not mean it's normal.

Just because you have such a tiny dick that women mistake it for a clitoris does not mean its normal.

Because your entire homo agenda is predicated on butt fucking. That's it.
f.

You homophobes can't stop talking about butt fucking.

It is all you think about.....things that make you go hmmmmm

Another example though of a Conservative who wants Big Brother in our bedrooms telling us how we can have sex......because that is the Conservative way...

Forum List

Back