Hillary Clinton: Email Investigation Doesn't Matter To Voters I've Met

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
She repeated that she never sent or received materials marked classified.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Saturday downplayed a federal probe into a private email server that she used while secretary of state and repeated that she did not send or receive materials marked classified on the account.

The Democratic front-runner also said that her email account was not an issue that voters were concerned about.

"I never sent classified material on my email and I never received any that was marked classified. I'm gonna let whatever this inquiry is go forward and we'll await the outcome of it," Clinton told reporters at the Iowa State Fair, where she was endorsed by Tom Harkin, the state's former Democratic senator. "It's not anything people talk to me about as I travel around the country. It is never raised in my town halls, it is never raised in my other meetings with people."

Clinton also said that attacks on her email are partisan and accused Republicans of politicizing the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left four dead, including ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.

"I do think if you look at the Republicans in Congress, the ones running for president, there is an unfortunate tendency to try to make partisan a tragedy in Benghazi," she said. "This is the usual partisanisation [sic] of anything that goes on."

More: Hillary Clinton: Email Investigation Doesn't Matter To Voters I've Met

I applaud Hillary for standing tall during the partisan witch hunts.

1150x647

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Saturday downplayed a federal probe into a private email server that she used while secretary of state and repeated that she did not send or receive materials marked classified on the account.

The Democratic front-runner also said that her email account was not an issue that voters were concerned about.

"I never sent classified material on my email and I never received any that was marked classified. I'm gonna let whatever this inquiry is go forward and we'll await the outcome of it," Clinton told reporters at the Iowa State Fair, where she was endorsed by Tom Harkin, the state's former Democratic senator. "It's not anything people talk to me about as I travel around the country. It is never raised in my town halls, it is never raised in my other meetings with people."

Clinton also said that attacks on her email are partisan and accused Republicans of politicizing the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left four dead, including ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.

"I do think if you look at the Republicans in Congress, the ones running for president, there is an unfortunate tendency to try to make partisan a tragedy in Benghazi," she said. "This is the usual partisanisation [sic] of anything that goes on."

So where did anyone poll the voters to see what they think? You implied this thread was about their opinion, not hers.

So where did anyone poll the voters to see what they think? You implied this thread was about their opinion, not hers.

Dumbass. The thread is about a statement Hillary made. Comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

Was this poll conducted in your kitchen?

Hey, thanks for that article. I LOVED the Huffposts readers comments under it. That is all I need to know about how the nation feels about this piece of shit candidate. :lmao:

An overwhelming majority of Americans couldn't tell you a single thing about Hillary's e-mails. My prediction, the minute the election is over the conspiracy hustlers will move on to the next witch hunt.

Just like ebola during the midterms. Until election day, we were all going to die at any moment because Obama was bringing ebola infested terrorists into the country to destroy us. Then almost to the point of being hilarious, the ebola fear mongerering stopped the second the election was over. These people have no shame.

Hey, thanks for that article. I LOVED the Huffposts readers comments under it. That is all I need to know about how the nation feels about this piece of shit candidate. :lmao:

True More crazy right wingers read HuffPo than I had thought.

Seems like the poll was of one person who is obviously brain damaged. And I don't mean you I mean Mrs. Clinton.

I do believe she doesn't know she sent classified information, she just don't know.

Seems like the poll was of one person who is obviously brain damaged. And I don't mean you I mean Mrs. Clinton.

I do believe she doesn't know she sent classified information, she just don't know.

I agree that "she just don't know" - because none of her emails were marked classified. It ain't rocket science...

THERE WAS NO POLL. It was a statement Hillary made about questions she encounters.

when someone has e-mails that talk about surveillance of communications and satellite photos, how can they not at least strongly suspect it's not classified?

when someone has e-mails that talk about surveillance of communications and satellite photos, how can they not at least strongly suspect it's not classified?

Whose responsibility is it to classify government documents and communications?

Whose responsibility is it to classify government documents and communications?

What point are you making?

Forum List

Back