Hillary Clinton: Email Investigation Doesn't Matter To Voters I've Met

Seems like the poll was of one person who is obviously brain damaged. And I don't mean you I mean Mrs. Clinton.

I do believe she doesn't know she sent classified information, she just don't know.

when someone has e-mails that talk about surveillance of communications and satellite photos, how can they not at least strongly suspect it's not classified?

Whose responsibility is it to classify government documents and communications?

What point are you making?

Who has responsibility for classifying government documents - the originator or receiver?

Colin Powell also used a private server while Secretary of State. So did Jeb Bush while governor of Florida. Should they also be investigated for potential violations of mishandling classified information?

Hillary asked Huma Abedine if it mattered to her and Huma said both she and her hubby Anthony (Flash my) Weiner couldn't care less.

Colin Powell also used a private server while Secretary of State. So did Jeb Bush while governor of Florida. Should they also be investigated for potential violations of mishandling classified information?
Yeah, I remember when Jeb erased some of the emails! Thirty thousand if IIRC, why would he do that???? Then when he was subpoenaed to turn over the server, he wiped the damn thing clean!!! Took him a f*%^ing 5 months, too. A little obvious, wasn't he? It must have been all those foreign TOP Secret documents he got about the positions of ISIS!!!!

Hillary asked Huma Abedine if it mattered to her and Huma said both she and her hubby Anthony (Flash my) Weiner couldn't care less.
Or Bill's new girlfriend...
Funny-Bill-and-Hillary-mutual-consent-funny-poster.jpg

Did either of them lie about doing so when questioned by Congress?

When were they questioned by Congress about their private email servers?

Seems like the poll was of one person who is obviously brain damaged. And I don't mean you I mean Mrs. Clinton.

I do believe she doesn't know she sent classified information, she just don't know.

when someone has e-mails that talk about surveillance of communications and satellite photos, how can they not at least strongly suspect it's not classified?

Who has responsibility for classifying government documents - the originator or receiver?

Both have responsibility to treat them as secret

You mean the people supporting her campaign? Wow, what a revelation. Meanwhile, the majority of the public think a criminal investigation is warranted.

Poll Most want criminal probe for Clinton emails - CNNPolitics.com

Now that the witch hunts are underway - I also support fair investigations to clear her name prior to becoming president. BTW, to what "criminal" investigation are you referring?

Did either of them lie about doing so when questioned by Congress?

When were they questioned by Congress about their private email servers?

When did they give away TS/NOFOR Intel by using a non-secure server to transmit it???

You mean the people supporting her campaign? Wow, what a revelation. Meanwhile, the majority of the public think a criminal investigation is warranted.

Poll Most want criminal probe for Clinton emails - CNNPolitics.com

Now that the witch hunts are underway - I also support fair investigations to clear her name prior to becoming president. BTW, to what "criminal" investigation are you referring?

You argue on her behalf, but you don't know??????

Really? Who did Hillary share her emails with? Remember - it wasn't illegal for her to use a private server like Colin Powell did while Secretary of State.

Really? Who did Hillary share her emails with? Remember - it wasn't illegal for her to use a private server like Colin Powell did while Secretary of State.

So you hate Republicans, and yet everything do is OK with you and therefore acceptable for the Democrats to do. This is a big part of why I don't belong to either of your idiot parties. Maybe that's a weak point though if you are debating a Republican. Since you're not, that you are both criminals is no news to me and I hope you both get nailed for your transgressions

Forum List

Back