Hillary Clinton: Email Investigation Doesn't Matter To Voters I've Met

Whose responsibility is it to classify government documents and communications?

What point are you making?

Who has responsibility for classifying government documents - the originator or receiver?

I don't know, do you?

Yes, I do. The originator.

If the originator determines the classification of a government document, why are some of the documents in Hillary's e-mails said to be classified after the fact? There seems to be some contradiction of facts.

Good question! That is being debated among relevant government agencies. To be determined...

Whose responsibility is it to classify government documents and communications?

What point are you making?

Who has responsibility for classifying government documents - the originator or receiver?

I don't know, do you?

Yes, I do. The originator.

They both have responsibility to treat it as secret, Holmes

Not true - because some of it is legally shared with private firms and individuals who don't possess government security clearances.

So Hillary says that people she talks to say they don't care about this.

Well, I guess that's it then.

:laugh:

Like most Hillary supporters, OP knows nothing about how Classified E-Mails are supposed to be handled.

Hillary was Secretary of State. NO ONE believes she didn't receive and Classified info. The very nature of her job is based on receiving and transmitting classified info.

Wiping the hard drive clean is Obstruction of Justice.

Hillary was Secretary of State. NO ONE believes she didn't receive and Classified info. The very nature of her job is based on receiving and transmitting classified info.

Really? Why hasn't she been charged with "Obstruction of Justice"? What about Colin Powell and all the others listed in my post #45 above?

The writing is on the wall. The Dems are floating the idea of Joe Biden and Algore entering the race.

She's cooked. It's just a matter of how well done she's gonna be.

She just handed the drives over. Give it time.

This isn't NCIS D.C. where everything is solved in an hour or less.

Will Clinton email witch hunt snare GOP 'witches'?

It now appears that the Republican witch hunt against Hillary Clinton over the use of private emails will soon uncover some GOP "witches" too! The Associated Press has now left the starting gate with a major story about leading Republican candidates for president who have themselves liberally used private emails on matters affecting their business. Will GOP congressional witch-hunters now call as witnesses current Republican Govs. Scott Walker (Wis.), Chris Christie (N.J.), Bobby Jindal (La.) and former Republican Govs. Jeb Bush (Fla.) and Rick Perry (Texas) to discuss their own use of private emails?

Will Bush, a user of private emails himself, apologize to Clinton for GOP attacks against Clinton for doing what he did too? Will Walker be asked to testify about how former aides were convicted of offenses that involved the use of private email when he was holding county office? Will there be any private emails demanded from Christie involving a certain bridge? Will GOP investigative sleuths inquire about whether former Vice President Cheney used private emails to promote their claims of weapons of mass destruction prior to the Iraq war?

It is also high time to ask Republican senators running for president, such as Marco Rubio (Fla.), Rand Paul (Ky.) and Ted Cruz (Texas), whether they used private emails. Shouldn't every member of every House committee investigating President Obama or former Secretary of State Clinton be asked whether they used private emails to promote media stories about their investigations, spread rumors about or attacks against Obama or Clinton to the media, or disseminate classified information?

More: Will Clinton email witch hunt snare GOP witches? TheHill

What goes around comes around...
I guess accusing the other side of doing what your side has been caught doing is a valid defense in the world of liberalism. Is innuendo all you can scrounge up?

This is where you board the crazy train. No one has been " caught".

Yeah, you can bet your smelly ass that NaziCons will drag this witch hunt out until November 2016.

NaziCons? You don't even know that Hillary is a NeoCon do you?

She's a member of both the CFR and TriLateral Commission.

Of course, I don't expect you to even know what that is. Hillary is COUNTING on you not knowing.

Yeah, you can bet your smelly ass that NaziCons will drag this witch hunt out until November 2016.
I hope she gets indicted the day after she gets the nomination, where the Dims have their asses in a crack. That would be HILARIOUS !!!!!

Kerry is the FIRST SoS to exclusively use a gov't email server since email has existed.
They said they wiped the dive at the time they turned over the 55 thousand emails to State. Since there was no subpoena for those files at that time it is most definately not obstruction. You people are ridiculous.

Kerry is the FIRST SoS to exclusively use a gov't email server since email has existed.
They said they wiped the dive at the time they turned over the 55 thousand emails to State. Since there was no subpoena for those files at that time it is most definately not obstruction. You people are ridiculous.
Looks like Kerry learned a valuable lesson....

And Hillary still knew she would have to turn the server over and went ahead to make sure the evidence was destroyed, so the charges are valid.

Forum List

Back