Hillary Clinton: Email Investigation Doesn't Matter To Voters I've Met

She just handed the drives over. Give it time.

This isn't NCIS D.C. where everything is solved in an hour or less.

Yeah, you can bet your smelly ass that NaziCons will drag this witch hunt out until November 2016.
I hope she gets indicted the day after she gets the nomination, where the Dims have their asses in a crack. That would be HILARIOUS !!!!!

The sad thing about you hate-driven NaziCon morons is that you just want Hillary criminally indicted and convicted - whether she did anything wrong or not. Are you also a "Christian"?

Yeah, you can bet your smelly ass that NaziCons will drag this witch hunt out until November 2016.
I hope she gets indicted the day after she gets the nomination, where the Dims have their asses in a crack. That would be HILARIOUS !!!!!

The sad thing about you hate-driven NaziCon morons is that you just want Hillary criminally indicted and convicted - whether she did anything wrong or not. Are you also a "Christian"?
She did it, and it's only right that she's brought to justice...

What did she "did" that was illegal?

She repeated that she never sent or received materials marked classified.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Saturday downplayed a federal probe into a private email server that she used while secretary of state and repeated that she did not send or receive materials marked classified on the account.

The Democratic front-runner also said that her email account was not an issue that voters were concerned about.

"I never sent classified material on my email and I never received any that was marked classified. I'm gonna let whatever this inquiry is go forward and we'll await the outcome of it," Clinton told reporters at the Iowa State Fair, where she was endorsed by Tom Harkin, the state's former Democratic senator. "It's not anything people talk to me about as I travel around the country. It is never raised in my town halls, it is never raised in my other meetings with people."

Clinton also said that attacks on her email are partisan and accused Republicans of politicizing the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left four dead, including ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.

"I do think if you look at the Republicans in Congress, the ones running for president, there is an unfortunate tendency to try to make partisan a tragedy in Benghazi," she said. "This is the usual partisanisation [sic] of anything that goes on."

More: Hillary Clinton: Email Investigation Doesn't Matter To Voters I've Met

I applaud Hillary for standing tall during the partisan witch hunts.

Hardcore Hillary supporters wholeheartedly support her criminality.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Saturday downplayed a federal probe into a private email server that she used while secretary of state and repeated that she did not send or receive materials marked classified on the account.

The Democratic front-runner also said that her email account was not an issue that voters were concerned about.

"I never sent classified material on my email and I never received any that was marked classified. I'm gonna let whatever this inquiry is go forward and we'll await the outcome of it," Clinton told reporters at the Iowa State Fair, where she was endorsed by Tom Harkin, the state's former Democratic senator. "It's not anything people talk to me about as I travel around the country. It is never raised in my town halls, it is never raised in my other meetings with people."

Clinton also said that attacks on her email are partisan and accused Republicans of politicizing the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left four dead, including ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.

"I do think if you look at the Republicans in Congress, the ones running for president, there is an unfortunate tendency to try to make partisan a tragedy in Benghazi," she said. "This is the usual partisanisation [sic] of anything that goes on."

What "criminality"?

Hillary was Secretary of State. NO ONE believes she didn't receive and Classified info. The very nature of her job is based on receiving and transmitting classified info.

Wiping the hard drive clean is Obstruction of Justice.

Kerry is the FIRST SoS to exclusively use a gov't email server since email has existed.
They said they wiped the dive at the time they turned over the 55 thousand emails to State. Since there was no subpoena for those files at that time it is most definately not obstruction. You people are ridiculous.
Looks like Kerry learned a valuable lesson....

And Hillary still knew she would have to turn the server over and went ahead to make sure the evidence was destroyed, so the charges are valid.

Do you really believe that she would let the likes of you best her?

What "criminality"?
If you had been paying attention you'd know.
Thanks for proving my point.

Are you getting classified memos on your private email or something? How are you so sure?

Are you getting classified memos on your private email or something? How are you so sure?
All you have to do is use the Internet to research it..... She didn't delete that yet, did she?

Media continue to use the news that two emails Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton turned over to the State Department from her time as secretary of state may be retroactively classified as "top secret" to push myths about Clinton's handling of government information and scandalize her email use.

FACT: There Are "No Indications" That Emails Have Been Stripped Of Classifications

FACT: Officials Say Emails Include Discussion Of News Article And "Nothing In The Message Is 'Lifted' From Classified Documents"

FACT: Clinton Voluntarily Turned Over Her Email Server

For additional myths and facts about the allegedly "top secret" materials in Clinton's email server, click here

Much More: More Myths And Facts On Top Secret Materials In Hillary Clinton's Email

The NaziCon lies and spin are hilarious!
MediaDon'tMatter isn't a source, since they are the propaganda arm of the Democrat Party and get caught in lies more often than you change your undershorts.

Please provide "credible" proof of even one Media Matters lie.

Via Media Matters: Watch Fox’s Varney Kick Off His Guest For Telling The Truth About Fracking

Here is the entire Fox segment:

Via Media Matters: Watch Fox’s Varney Kick Off His Guest For Telling The Truth About Fracking

Watch Fox s Varney Kick Off His Guest For Telling The Truth About Fracking Video Media Matters for America

Will Clinton email witch hunt snare GOP 'witches'?

It now appears that the Republican witch hunt against Hillary Clinton over the use of private emails will soon uncover some GOP "witches" too! The Associated Press has now left the starting gate with a major story about leading Republican candidates for president who have themselves liberally used private emails on matters affecting their business. Will GOP congressional witch-hunters now call as witnesses current Republican Govs. Scott Walker (Wis.), Chris Christie (N.J.), Bobby Jindal (La.) and former Republican Govs. Jeb Bush (Fla.) and Rick Perry (Texas) to discuss their own use of private emails?

Will Bush, a user of private emails himself, apologize to Clinton for GOP attacks against Clinton for doing what he did too? Will Walker be asked to testify about how former aides were convicted of offenses that involved the use of private email when he was holding county office? Will there be any private emails demanded from Christie involving a certain bridge? Will GOP investigative sleuths inquire about whether former Vice President Cheney used private emails to promote their claims of weapons of mass destruction prior to the Iraq war?

It is also high time to ask Republican senators running for president, such as Marco Rubio (Fla.), Rand Paul (Ky.) and Ted Cruz (Texas), whether they used private emails. Shouldn't every member of every House committee investigating President Obama or former Secretary of State Clinton be asked whether they used private emails to promote media stories about their investigations, spread rumors about or attacks against Obama or Clinton to the media, or disseminate classified information?

More: Will Clinton email witch hunt snare GOP witches? TheHill

What goes around comes around...
I guess accusing the other side of doing what your side has been caught doing is a valid defense in the world of liberalism. Is innuendo all you can scrounge up?

This is where you board the crazy train. No one has been " caught".
Wow, talk about denial. They found top secret information on her server. That's called "being caught".

It now appears that the Republican witch hunt against Hillary Clinton over the use of private emails will soon uncover some GOP "witches" too! The Associated Press has now left the starting gate with a major story about leading Republican candidates for president who have themselves liberally used private emails on matters affecting their business. Will GOP congressional witch-hunters now call as witnesses current Republican Govs. Scott Walker (Wis.), Chris Christie (N.J.), Bobby Jindal (La.) and former Republican Govs. Jeb Bush (Fla.) and Rick Perry (Texas) to discuss their own use of private emails?

Will Bush, a user of private emails himself, apologize to Clinton for GOP attacks against Clinton for doing what he did too? Will Walker be asked to testify about how former aides were convicted of offenses that involved the use of private email when he was holding county office? Will there be any private emails demanded from Christie involving a certain bridge? Will GOP investigative sleuths inquire about whether former Vice President Cheney used private emails to promote their claims of weapons of mass destruction prior to the Iraq war?

It is also high time to ask Republican senators running for president, such as Marco Rubio (Fla.), Rand Paul (Ky.) and Ted Cruz (Texas), whether they used private emails. Shouldn't every member of every House committee investigating President Obama or former Secretary of State Clinton be asked whether they used private emails to promote media stories about their investigations, spread rumors about or attacks against Obama or Clinton to the media, or disseminate classified information?

I guess accusing the other side of doing what your side has been caught doing is a valid defense in the world of liberalism. Is innuendo all you can scrounge up?

Wow, talk about denial. They found top secret information on her server. That's called "being caught".
"Information" is not the same as emails dummy.

It is when it's in the emails....

Boy, it's fun to watch the Libs flailing around in desperation.

Can you really be that stupid?

Sounds like you are the stupid one. Just because you have information on your server doesnt mean its in a email dummy.

It is when it's in the emails....

Boy, it's fun to watch the Libs flailing around in desperation.
He never said it was in any emails. He just said it was on the server. Do you think everything on a server is an email?

Sounds like you are the stupid one. Just because you have information on your server doesnt mean its in a email dummy.
Irony at it's finest.

when someone has e-mails that talk about surveillance of communications and satellite photos, how can they not at least strongly suspect it's not classified?

Whose responsibility is it to classify government documents and communications?

What point are you making?

Who has responsibility for classifying government documents - the originator or receiver?

I don't know, do you?

Yes, I do. The originator.

THAT IS WHY THEY WERE MEANT TO BE ON GOVERNMENT SERVERS. FOR CRYING OUT LOUD HOW DUMB ARE THE EXCUSES FOR MRS. CLINTON GOING TO BECOME?

Irony at it's finest.
Bet you feel like an ass hat dont you? Is the file regedit.exe an email? :laugh:

Forum List

Back