Hillary Clinton: Email Investigation Doesn't Matter To Voters I've Met

To date - it has not been shown or proven that Hillary violated any laws or rules.

It's beyond dispute that Hillary violated "rules" established by the Obama Administration as part of their rather laughable pledge to be "transparent", Lakhota. You're not supposed to use private email accounts for official government business because doing so makes it possible to hide improper behavior from Congress, the press and historians.

Given the Clinton family history of playing fast and loose with the "rules" in return for monetary gain it's no wonder that Hillary didn't want to conduct State House business on servers where what she was doing would have been recorded for review.
If its beyond dispute why are so many people doing just that?

Use your head, Milkweed...why do you think Hillary hid from the press for months when this story broke? is that something you've EVER seen a Presidential candidate do? I certainly haven't...

To date - it has not been shown or proven that Hillary violated any laws or rules.

It's beyond dispute that Hillary violated "rules" established by the Obama Administration as part of their rather laughable pledge to be "transparent", Lakhota. You're not supposed to use private email accounts for official government business because doing so makes it possible to hide improper behavior from Congress, the press and historians.

Given the Clinton family history of playing fast and loose with the "rules" in return for monetary gain it's no wonder that Hillary didn't want to conduct State House business on servers where what she was doing would have been recorded for review.

Use your head, Milkweed...why do you think Hillary hid from the press for months when this story broke? is that something you've EVER seen a Presidential candidate do? I certainly haven't...
She (like other politicians) probably avoided the press because she didnt want the negative exposure. Thats what politicians do. You ask them a direct question and they make a speech about something else. I've seen every single politician I can remember do the same thing. Its called "wait and see if this dies". If it doesnt then you address it without using specifics.

Because they're liberals... and idiots!!!!
Assumes facts not in evidence. Sorta like the email thing.
Trust me... there's plenty of evidence!!!!!
Link. I dont trust you.
I just posted the link showing that Hillary had highly classified information in emails on this page!!!

Gawd, you're dumber than a rock!!!!
Your link says the the information was not marked classified. Gawd youre a dummy!!!!

"The two investigators did not say whether Mrs. Clinton sent or received the emails. If she received them, it is not clear that she would have known that they contained government secrets, since they were not marked classified. "
So somebody highly placed in the government who had to deal with classified material as a US Senator couldn't look at Intel obtained from a known classified source and recognize that it wasn't something to just pass around????

Gawd, are you down to saying She's an IDIOT, so we need her for President???

Assumes facts not in evidence. Sorta like the email thing.
Link. I dont trust you.
I just posted the link showing that Hillary had highly classified information in emails on this page!!!

Your link says the the information was not marked classified. Gawd youre a dummy!!!!

"The two investigators did not say whether Mrs. Clinton sent or received the emails. If she received them, it is not clear that she would have known that they contained government secrets, since they were not marked classified. "
So somebody highly placed in the government who had to deal with classified material as a US Senator couldn't look at Intel obtained from a known classified source and recognize that it wasn't something to just pass around????

When you start a sentence with "So" it makes me laugh at your juvenile attempt to attribute a thought or concept I never stated. Try again. If you do something else stupid your conversation with me is done. Does that make sense to you?

Link. I dont trust you.

When you start a sentence with "So" it makes me laugh at your juvenile attempt to attribute a thought or concept I never stated. Try again. If you do something else stupid your conversation with me is done. Does that make sense to you?
Then admit that a Hillary sending information by email that she knew was from a highly classified source ( because she obviously saw that same type of information as a Senator) was stupid and ILLEGAL.

Or GFY, because I'm tired of dealing with your foolishness

She (like other politicians) probably avoided the press because she didnt want the negative exposure. Thats what politicians do. You ask them a direct question and they make a speech about something else. I've seen every single politician I can remember do the same thing. Its called "wait and see if this dies". If it doesnt then you address it without using specifics.

It goes without saying that no politician wants "negative exposure" but hiding from the Press for months when you're running for President sends a clear message that you're afraid to answer questions about something. Clinton's usual tactic when she's in trouble is to stonewall investigations for as long as she can and then ever so slowly leak damaging information in the smallest amounts possible...all the while declaring that you're cooperating fully in any and all investigations and that the entire thing is either old news or a partisan witch hunt. She did that in the Whitewater investigation. She did it with Benghazi. She did it with the Clinton Foundation She's doing it now with the questions about her use of private emails.

What you've described in your post is essentially misleading the American people and hoping they're too stupid to catch you at it.

What point are you making?

Who has responsibility for classifying government documents - the originator or receiver?

I don't know, do you?

Yes, I do. The originator.

They both have responsibility to treat it as secret, Holmes

Not true - because some of it is legally shared with private firms and individuals who don't possess government security clearances.

Bull, not unless it's declassified

So Hillary says that people she talks to say they don't care about this. Well, I guess that's it then.
Please don't forget that Hillary's gestapo only allows the most fervent of supporters to talk with her. And even then, to say nothing unscripted.
Hey, who cares if a former Secretary of State who is running for President had control of her own server from which she wiped clean thousands of emails when the heat came down on her? I mean, what could possibly be wrong with that? Gee! I'm sure we can completely trust her! They were just probably recipes and shopping lists 'n stuff!

:rolleyes-41:

So Hillary says that people she talks to say they don't care about this. Well, I guess that's it then.
Please don't forget that Hillary's gestapo only allows the most fervent of supporters to talk with her. And even then, to say nothing unscripted.
Hey, who cares if a former Secretary of State who is running for President had control of her own server from which she wiped clean thousands of emails when the heat came down on her? I mean, what could possibly be wrong with that? Gee! I'm sure we can completely trust her! They were just probably recipes and shopping lists 'n stuff!

:rolleyes-41:

Or pictures of her fat thighs in yoga pants???

Seems to me that Hillary's apologists and spinners could just be honest about this. Just be honest.

"Yeah, this stinks to high heaven, and even other Democrats admit it. Who knows what incriminating shit was in those emails. But you can't prove it, they've been wiped cleaner than my kitchen floor when company is coming, she's gonna get away with it, tough shit, fuck off."

Being honest really doesn't need to be that difficult.

If they were honest about Hillary Clinton...they'd have to admit that she's a career politician who's made millions through connections with Wall Street and a "non profit" foundation...someone who says she's there for "the little guy" but in reality she's been there for herself.

If you don't have a problem with high levels of sleaze...then by all means support Hillary. Just know what it is that you're getting with that support.

An overwhelming majority of Americans couldn't tell you a single thing about Hillary's e-mails. My prediction, the minute the election is over the conspiracy hustlers will move on to the next witch hunt.

Just like ebola during the midterms. Until election day, we were all going to die at any moment because Obama was bringing ebola infested terrorists into the country to destroy us. Then almost to the point of being hilarious, the ebola fear mongerering stopped the second the election was over. These people have no shame.
Obama intentionally caused an Ebola panic and was hoping to control the media into using it for whatever purpose.....and it blew up in his face. Speculating why he did it would be a waste of time.

Seems to me that Hillary's apologists and spinners could just be honest about this. Just be honest.

"Yeah, this stinks to high heaven, and even other Democrats admit it. Who knows what incriminating shit was in those emails. But you can't prove it, they've been wiped cleaner than my kitchen floor when company is coming, she's gonna get away with it, tough shit, fuck off."

Being honest really doesn't need to be that difficult.
Best question is why she would go to the trouble of wiping her server clean when it was a part of an investigation. As it is, she's guilty of destruction of classified communications that belonged to the State Department and obstruction of justice.....5 years in the state pen for that. If it is discovered that her underlings removed classification labels, that's a criminal conspiracy.....20 years.

I think her server had much worse on it than Top Secret information.....and that's why she wouldn't turn it over.

An overwhelming majority of Americans couldn't tell you a single thing about Hillary's e-mails. My prediction, the minute the election is over the conspiracy hustlers will move on to the next witch hunt.

Just like ebola during the midterms. Until election day, we were all going to die at any moment because Obama was bringing ebola infested terrorists into the country to destroy us. Then almost to the point of being hilarious, the ebola fear mongerering stopped the second the election was over. These people have no shame.
Obama intentionally caused an Ebola panic and was hoping to control the media into using it for whatever purpose.....and it blew up in his face. Speculating why he did it would be a waste of time.

Yes, it was Obama who caused the "panic".
You Foxtards are so pathetically gullible.
It was everyone on the right calling to close air travel and suggesting that ISIS was bringing Ebola accross the southern border.
None of which was true or neccessary. Obama played it cool and it ended up just like he said it would. If you believe otherwise then it just shows how truly retarded you are.

After seeing her on tv last night saying it has nothing to do with the election and her getting mad and waving her finger, I thought Deja Vu.. it's BILL CLINTON saying he didn't have sexual relations with that girl!

Wow. You're unbelievable.

After seeing her on tv last night saying it has nothing to do with the election and her getting mad and waving her finger, I thought Deja Vu.. it's BILL CLINTON saying he didn't have sexual relations with that girl!
Charles Manson showed the same exact self-righteous indignation during his trial. Sociopaths never feel they're doing anything wrong. They feel that there are rules for them and rules for the rest of us.

hillary_3408762b.jpg

Sociopaths exhibit the following traits:

• Glibness and Superficial Charm
  • Manipulative and Conning
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.
  • Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."
  • Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.
  • Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.
  • Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.
  • Incapacity for Love
  • Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.
  • Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.
  • Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.
  • Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.
  • Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.
  • Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
  • Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.
  • Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
    Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Other Related Qualities:

1. Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
  2. Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
  3. Authoritarian
  4. Secretive
  5. Paranoid
  6. Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
  7. Conventional appearance
  8. Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
  9. Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
  10. Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
  11. Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
  12. Incapable of real human attachment to another
  13. Unable to feel remorse or guilt
  14. Extreme narcissism and grandiose
  15. May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

(The above traits are based on the psychopathy checklists of H. Cleckley and R. Hare.)

Profile of the Sociopath

She repeated that she never sent or received materials marked classified.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Saturday downplayed a federal probe into a private email server that she used while secretary of state and repeated that she did not send or receive materials marked classified on the account.

The Democratic front-runner also said that her email account was not an issue that voters were concerned about.

"I never sent classified material on my email and I never received any that was marked classified. I'm gonna let whatever this inquiry is go forward and we'll await the outcome of it," Clinton told reporters at the Iowa State Fair, where she was endorsed by Tom Harkin, the state's former Democratic senator. "It's not anything people talk to me about as I travel around the country. It is never raised in my town halls, it is never raised in my other meetings with people."

Clinton also said that attacks on her email are partisan and accused Republicans of politicizing the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left four dead, including ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.

"I do think if you look at the Republicans in Congress, the ones running for president, there is an unfortunate tendency to try to make partisan a tragedy in Benghazi," she said. "This is the usual partisanisation [sic] of anything that goes on."

More: Hillary Clinton: Email Investigation Doesn't Matter To Voters I've Met

I applaud Hillary for standing tall during the partisan witch hunts.
That's a lie. There are many democrats who do care about Hillary's constant criminal behavior.

She repeated that she never sent or received materials marked classified.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Saturday downplayed a federal probe into a private email server that she used while secretary of state and repeated that she did not send or receive materials marked classified on the account.

The Democratic front-runner also said that her email account was not an issue that voters were concerned about.

"I never sent classified material on my email and I never received any that was marked classified. I'm gonna let whatever this inquiry is go forward and we'll await the outcome of it," Clinton told reporters at the Iowa State Fair, where she was endorsed by Tom Harkin, the state's former Democratic senator. "It's not anything people talk to me about as I travel around the country. It is never raised in my town halls, it is never raised in my other meetings with people."

Clinton also said that attacks on her email are partisan and accused Republicans of politicizing the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left four dead, including ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.

"I do think if you look at the Republicans in Congress, the ones running for president, there is an unfortunate tendency to try to make partisan a tragedy in Benghazi," she said. "This is the usual partisanisation [sic] of anything that goes on."

More: Hillary Clinton: Email Investigation Doesn't Matter To Voters I've Met

I applaud Hillary for standing tall during the partisan witch hunts.
That's a lie. There are many democrats who do care about Hillary's constant criminal behavior.

is hillary lying or is she just very careful with who she talks to

--LOL

Forum List

Back