Hillary Clinton: Email Investigation Doesn't Matter To Voters I've Met

An overwhelming majority of Americans couldn't tell you a single thing about Hillary's e-mails. My prediction, the minute the election is over the conspiracy hustlers will move on to the next witch hunt.

Just like ebola during the midterms. Until election day, we were all going to die at any moment because Obama was bringing ebola infested terrorists into the country to destroy us. Then almost to the point of being hilarious, the ebola fear mongerering stopped the second the election was over. These people have no shame.
Obama intentionally caused an Ebola panic and was hoping to control the media into using it for whatever purpose.....and it blew up in his face. Speculating why he did it would be a waste of time.
Wow. You're unbelievable.
Thank You.

Obama is constantly trying to reach into every part of our lives. He takes over companies, brings in people from Central America without proper screening exposing us to infectious diseases....he stages riots and protests in places like Ferguson and Baltimore....he uses real events to push his fucked up agenda down our throats. He has almost total control of the media. What makes you think the Ebola scare wasn't staged.

Just how fucken stupid are you???

An overwhelming majority of Americans couldn't tell you a single thing about Hillary's e-mails. My prediction, the minute the election is over the conspiracy hustlers will move on to the next witch hunt.

Just like ebola during the midterms. Until election day, we were all going to die at any moment because Obama was bringing ebola infested terrorists into the country to destroy us. Then almost to the point of being hilarious, the ebola fear mongerering stopped the second the election was over. These people have no shame.
Obama intentionally caused an Ebola panic and was hoping to control the media into using it for whatever purpose.....and it blew up in his face. Speculating why he did it would be a waste of time.
Thank You.

Obama is constantly trying to reach into every part of our lives. He takes over companies, brings in people from Central America without proper screening exposing us to infectious diseases....he stages riots and protests in places like Ferguson and Baltimore....he uses real events to push his fucked up agenda down our throats. He has almost total control of the media. What makes you think the Ebola scare wasn't staged.

The ebola scare was the rights best tool during the last election. You all nearly lost your minds over it. Then the second the election was over, your media just completely dropped the issue.

Thank You.

The ebola scare was the rights best tool during the last election. You all nearly lost your minds over it. Then the second the election was over, your media just completely dropped the issue.
The media dropped the issue because Obama appointed a media expert to control the message better. Ron Klain was the new Ebola Czar.....and he had no medical experience. He was just a bureaucrat. Who is Ron Klain who will lead the Obama administration s response to Ebola - The Washington Post

Thank You.

The media dropped the issue because Obama appointed a media expert to control the message better. Ron Klain was the new Ebola Czar.....and he had no medical experience. He was just a bureaucrat. Who is Ron Klain who will lead the Obama administration s response to Ebola - The Washington Post
Ebola was the flavor of the week for republican fear mongering, and it helped you clowns in the election. I dare say you nut jobs were DISAPPOINTED when everything played out exactly like Obama and rational people said it would, instead of killing us all.

Thank You.

Ebola was the flavor of the week for republican fear mongering, and it helped you clowns in the election. I dare say you nut jobs were DISAPPOINTED when everything played out exactly like Obama and rational people said it would, instead of killing us all.
Repubs have a large amount of dummies in their ranks. They fall for basically any distraction.

Seems to me that Hillary's apologists and spinners could just be honest about this. Just be honest.

"Yeah, this stinks to high heaven, and even other Democrats admit it. Who knows what incriminating shit was in those emails. But you can't prove it, they've been wiped cleaner than my kitchen floor when company is coming, she's gonna get away with it, tough shit, fuck off."

Being honest really doesn't need to be that difficult.
Best question is why she would go to the trouble of wiping her server clean when it was a part of an investigation. As it is, she's guilty of destruction of classified communications that belonged to the State Department and obstruction of justice.....5 years in the state pen for that. If it is discovered that her underlings removed classification labels, that's a criminal conspiracy.....20 years.

I think her server had much worse on it than Top Secret information.....and that's why she wouldn't turn it over.
Yeah, it would have to be significant to be so bold as to just wipe it. That's pretty freakin' blatant.

The Democrats know that, and some will admit it.

Thank You.

It played out the way Obama wanted because he manufactured it.
The media just stopped covering it and went on to the next media created crisis.

Thank You.

It played out the way Obama wanted because he manufactured it.
The media just stopped covering it and went on to the next media created crisis.
You're embarrassing.

Seems to me that Hillary's apologists and spinners could just be honest about this. Just be honest.

"Yeah, this stinks to high heaven, and even other Democrats admit it. Who knows what incriminating shit was in those emails. But you can't prove it, they've been wiped cleaner than my kitchen floor when company is coming, she's gonna get away with it, tough shit, fuck off."

Best question is why she would go to the trouble of wiping her server clean when it was a part of an investigation. As it is, she's guilty of destruction of classified communications that belonged to the State Department and obstruction of justice.....5 years in the state pen for that. If it is discovered that her underlings removed classification labels, that's a criminal conspiracy.....20 years.

I think her server had much worse on it than Top Secret information.....and that's why she wouldn't turn it over.
Yeah, it would have to be significant to be so bold as to just wipe it. That's pretty freakin' blatant.

I noticed Bill Clinton is golfing with Obama this weekend......probably offering him a bribe.

Coin-flip on which way......fry the ugly bitch....or give her a free pass.

50-50.

I noticed Bill Clinton is golfing with Obama this weekend......probably offering him a bribe.

50-50.

How observant of you to notice. You obviously have a vibrant life.

50-50.

Bill's showing Barry how to cash in with last minute Presidential pardons.

50-50.

How observant of you to notice. You obviously have a vibrant life.
Hey......some of us know what's going on in the world.....as opposed to somebody like you who get's all of their news from The Daily Show and Media Matters.

She repeated that she never sent or received materials marked classified.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Saturday downplayed a federal probe into a private email server that she used while secretary of state and repeated that she did not send or receive materials marked classified on the account.

The Democratic front-runner also said that her email account was not an issue that voters were concerned about.

"I never sent classified material on my email and I never received any that was marked classified. I'm gonna let whatever this inquiry is go forward and we'll await the outcome of it," Clinton told reporters at the Iowa State Fair, where she was endorsed by Tom Harkin, the state's former Democratic senator. "It's not anything people talk to me about as I travel around the country. It is never raised in my town halls, it is never raised in my other meetings with people."

Clinton also said that attacks on her email are partisan and accused Republicans of politicizing the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left four dead, including ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.

"I do think if you look at the Republicans in Congress, the ones running for president, there is an unfortunate tendency to try to make partisan a tragedy in Benghazi," she said. "This is the usual partisanisation [sic] of anything that goes on."

More: Hillary Clinton: Email Investigation Doesn't Matter To Voters I've Met

I applaud Hillary for standing tall during the partisan witch hunts.

Ok, let's assume, even after attending classified briefings for years, the bitch was too ignorant or stupid to recognize what is contained in a classified document. How do you explain her handling of sensitive but unclassified information (SBU), when that was in part of the reason she forced the Kenyan Ambassador to resign? Is she really so stupid to not know she was doing the same thing? And if she really is that ignorant and stupid, why the hell would you want her to be president?

Breaking update: Number of Hillary Clinton’s emails flagged for classified data grows to 60

Number of Hillary Clinton s emails flagged for classified data grows to 60 as review continues - Washington Times

Really? I'll wait for something other than the Moonie Times to report it.
Speaking of Moonies.......talking to you liberals gets more bazaar by the day.

Just when we think you fuckwads won't step over a line.....you do it.

ThelmaLouise3.jpg

The whole lot of you should just all get in your cars and drive off a cliff together....because you're not living in a place we call Earth.

17228-330x330.jpg

Last edited:
She repeated that she never sent or received materials marked classified.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton on Saturday downplayed a federal probe into a private email server that she used while secretary of state and repeated that she did not send or receive materials marked classified on the account.

The Democratic front-runner also said that her email account was not an issue that voters were concerned about.

"I never sent classified material on my email and I never received any that was marked classified. I'm gonna let whatever this inquiry is go forward and we'll await the outcome of it," Clinton told reporters at the Iowa State Fair, where she was endorsed by Tom Harkin, the state's former Democratic senator. "It's not anything people talk to me about as I travel around the country. It is never raised in my town halls, it is never raised in my other meetings with people."

Clinton also said that attacks on her email are partisan and accused Republicans of politicizing the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, that left four dead, including ambassador J. Christopher Stevens.

"I do think if you look at the Republicans in Congress, the ones running for president, there is an unfortunate tendency to try to make partisan a tragedy in Benghazi," she said. "This is the usual partisanisation [sic] of anything that goes on."

More: Hillary Clinton: Email Investigation Doesn't Matter To Voters I've Met

I applaud Hillary for standing tall during the partisan witch hunts.

So where did anyone poll the voters to see what they think? You implied this thread was about their opinion, not hers.

Dumbass. The thread is about a statement Hillary made. Comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

^ ^ ^
Some people can't resist setting themselves on fire when they have a keyboard

Forum List

Back