Hillary Clinton: Email Investigation Doesn't Matter To Voters I've Met

Colin Powell also used a private server while Secretary of State. So did Jeb Bush while governor of Florida. Should they also be investigated for potential violations of mishandling classified information?

Did either of them lie about doing so when questioned by Congress?

When were they questioned by Congress about their private email servers?

I never said they were questioned by Congress. If they had been...do you think either of them would have lied to Congress about it? Hillary Clinton has been questioned by Congress and she was far from truthful. Why do you think that's the case?

"Email Investigation Doesn't Matter To Voters I've Met"
by Lakotah

Do they say, Hillary Who?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/08/1...ry-clinton-at-state-department.html?referrer=

This week, the inspector general of the nation’s intelligence agencies, I. Charles McCullough III, informed members of Congress that Mrs. Clinton had “top secret” information, the highest classification of government intelligence, in her account.

Some of that information, according to a memorandum the inspector general sent to the heads of the Senate and House intelligence and judiciary committees, may have come from a program called Talent Keyhole, which relies on satellite intercepts of conversations or imagery data. The program involves some of the most secure information in the intelligence agencies’ computer systems.

Specifically, the inspector general told members of Congress that two emails should have been classified as top secret, with one of them designated “TOP SECRET//SI//TK/NOFORN.” Officials familiar with the nomenclature said that “SI” stood for “special intelligence,” usually indicating an intercepted communication, and that “TK” was routinely used as an abbreviation for Talent Keyhole, showing that the communication or an image was obtained from a satellite.

To date - it has not been shown or proven that Hillary violated any laws or rules.

It's beyond dispute that Hillary violated "rules" established by the Obama Administration as part of their rather laughable pledge to be "transparent", Lakhota. You're not supposed to use private email accounts for official government business because doing so makes it possible to hide improper behavior from Congress, the press and historians.

Given the Clinton family history of playing fast and loose with the "rules" in return for monetary gain it's no wonder that Hillary didn't want to conduct State House business on servers where what she was doing would have been recorded for review.

To date - it has not been shown or proven that Hillary violated any laws or rules.

It's beyond dispute that Hillary violated "rules" established by the Obama Administration as part of their rather laughable pledge to be "transparent", Lakhota. You're not supposed to use private email accounts for official government business because doing so makes it possible to hide improper behavior from Congress, the press and historians.

Given the Clinton family history of playing fast and loose with the "rules" in return for monetary gain it's no wonder that Hillary didn't want to conduct State House business on servers where what she was doing would have been recorded for review.
If its beyond dispute why are so many people doing just that?

I am a wait and see kind of guy.... Like to see a judge make a court date to look at this evidence!

Because they're liberals... and idiots!!!!

Assumes facts not in evidence. Sorta like the email thing.

Trust me... there's plenty of evidence!!!!!

Link. I dont trust you.

Link. I dont trust you.
I just posted the link showing that Hillary had highly classified information in emails on this page!!!

Gawd, you're dumber than a rock!!!!

Link. I dont trust you.
I just posted the link showing that Hillary had highly classified information in emails on this page!!!

Who said it was "highly classified"? And if so - how was Hillary supposed to know?

Link. I dont trust you.

Your link says the the information was not marked classified. Gawd youre a dummy!!!!

"The two investigators did not say whether Mrs. Clinton sent or received the emails. If she received them, it is not clear that she would have known that they contained government secrets, since they were not marked classified. "

"Voters you've met......"

You really should get out more.

Talking exclusively to yo'self is, well, morbid!

Republicans may receive some major blowback from voters if all their witch hunts against Hillary don't produce any prosecutable conduct on her part. NaziCons should worry about that.

Forum List

Back