Hillary Clinton: Email Investigation Doesn't Matter To Voters I've Met

Breaking update: Number of Hillary Clinton’s emails flagged for classified data grows to 60

Number of Hillary Clinton s emails flagged for classified data grows to 60 as review continues - Washington Times

Really? I'll wait for something other than the Moonie Times to report it.
Speaking of Moonies.......talking to you liberals gets more bazaar by the day.

Just when we think you fuckwads won't step over a line.....you do it.

ThelmaLouise3.jpg

The whole lot of you should just all get in your cars and drive off a cliff together....because you're not living in a place we call Earth.

17228-330x330.jpg

I rode my Yamaha Special Edition
and my wife rode her Suzuki 500 to Thelma and Louise's on an atv ride

Wow. You're unbelievable.
Thank You.

Obama is constantly trying to reach into every part of our lives. He takes over companies, brings in people from Central America without proper screening exposing us to infectious diseases....he stages riots and protests in places like Ferguson and Baltimore....he uses real events to push his fucked up agenda down our throats. He has almost total control of the media. What makes you think the Ebola scare wasn't staged.

Just how fucken stupid are you???
The ebola scare was the rights best tool during the last election. You all nearly lost your minds over it. Then the second the election was over, your media just completely dropped the issue.
The media dropped the issue because Obama appointed a media expert to control the message better. Ron Klain was the new Ebola Czar.....and he had no medical experience. He was just a bureaucrat. Who is Ron Klain who will lead the Obama administration s response to Ebola - The Washington Post
Ebola was the flavor of the week for republican fear mongering, and it helped you clowns in the election. I dare say you nut jobs were DISAPPOINTED when everything played out exactly like Obama and rational people said it would, instead of killing us all.
It played out the way Obama wanted because he manufactured it.
The media just stopped covering it and went on to the next media created crisis.

It's referred to as 'O-bola for a reason. His disastrous immigration policies brought Ebola to America. The sooner he's out, the better off the nation will be.

Forum List

Back