Hillary Clinton foreign policy speech--encore presentation

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
I have not seen it. However, I hear it was her strongest speech and Hillary may have found her voice!!

Yeah right! She finally found her voice after 20+ years in DC?
Give me a break.

Time to break out the popcorn and watch.

:popcorn::idea:

It wasn't a foreign policy speech. As usual she lied when she old the media that was going to be the speech's content.
The speech was a free campaign speech trashing Trump while not saying a fucking word about what her foreign policy would be going forward.
If her foreign policy will be anything like her years as SS God help us all.

The politics of fear and division.She has little to offer.we get the same old bread and water diet.

She did a lot of comparison and contrasting. You can find some of past works and ideas about ISIS and the middle east if you pay attention.

Most of the time she push her case first then talks about Trumps take. Its easier to forget her ideas in that format because. Trumps ideas shock the senses. Then again, isn't that a brainwashing technique in which the thing you forget becomes embedded in the subconscious?

I can see why dems say this is her best speech. The more serious encyclopaedic tone fits her bland personality better than any of the other style. However, this isn't her 'voice' since it doesn't come easy to her! But it is a vast improvement over the her attempts to uplift through overemphasis on key words and phrases.

She needs to stick to the more professorial styles. In a sense, she probably can utilize this style better than Obama.

I say the speech is OK. Nothing really to talk about since I know her foreign policy position.

Damn neocon

I have not seen it. However, I hear it was her strongest speech and Hillary may have found her voice!!

Give me a break.

I watched the whole thing. She was really good. Strong. Nailed him on everything. Calm. Presidential. It was excellent.

I believe 90% of the speech was her attacking Trump....
And by the way could they have added a few more American flags around her....
I don't think that the 157 that surrounded her really set the mood properly....

Actually, about 40 to 50% was about Trump.

You do not remember most of what she said because her position comes across as 'normal' in terms of her statements about Trump.

I can remember because not only do I remember her foreign policy from 2008, I was trying to find if her position changed since then.

Nope, not at all.

I remember I said she was going to start a war with Syria if elected. Now she is talking about sending troops to Syria due to ISIS. We came full circle on that one. Just took 8 years and a public convinced that we must go.

There was never a true way out, was there?

Give me a break.

I watched the whole thing. She was really good. Strong. Nailed him on everything. Calm. Presidential. It was excellent.

I think one of the best lines was, "This is not someone who should ever have the nuclear codes because it's not hard to imagine Donald Trump leading us into a war just because somebody got under his very thin skin."

I mean, all the Republicans/Conservatives keep saying, "Well, he's a better choice than Clinton," Really? How? How is he the better choice, other than having the benefit of an (r) behind his name? What, in anything he has said thus far, demonstrates that he has the temperament, or judgement to make him the "better choice"?

Hillary supporters will be singing a different tune when seven or eight years from now
the FBI will announce that they are a few years away from having an idea as to when
they might be closing in on a time frame as to when they might be close to wrapping
up their investigation.

More accurately 90% of her speech was brilliantly, and successfully attacking Trump - something that not one of the Republicans was able to accomplish during the entire primary. Trump has yet to respond. The Republican leadership has yet to come to his defense, as they normally do when one of their own is "attacked". She demolished Trump, and the guy who assured us that the "counterpunch" is his strongest weapon, just took it.

I really hope this will be the Hillary we see throughout the campaign.

It wasn't a foreign policy speech. As usual she lied when she old the media that was going to be the speech's content.
The speech was a free campaign speech trashing Trump while not saying a fucking word about what her foreign policy would be going forward.
If her foreign policy will be anything like her years as SS God help us all.
She discussed Trumps foreign policy

Pretty, pretty scary

More accurately 90% of her speech was brilliantly, and successfully attacking Trump - something that not one of the Republicans was able to accomplish during the entire primary. Trump has yet to respond. The Republican leadership has yet to come to his defense, as they normally do when one of their own is "attacked". She demolished Trump, and the guy who assured us that the "counterpunch" is his strongest weapon, just took it.

Trumps "counterpunch"
Lying Hillary should go to jail

Only Trump can't show that anything Hillary said about him is not true

Last edited:

Explain how quoting him exactly is "attacking"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trumps "counterpunch"
Yeah...I heard that. His response was basically, "Liar, liar, pants on fire!!" Except there was not one single point that she made that he responded to in order to correct her. He could not refute a single thing she said. All he could do was call her names. She accomplished what not a single Republican could. She completely deconstructed him, and left him without any credible response.

Trumps "counterpunch"
Yeah...I heard that. His response was basically, "Liar, liar, pants on fire!!" Except there was not one single point that she made that he responded to in order to correct her. He could not refute a single thing she said. All he could do was call her names. She accomplished what not a single Republican could. She completely deconstructed him, and left him without any credible response.
Hillary buried him point by point

Other than call her names, Trump did nothing to refute what she said

Give me a break.

Seems like she hasn't yet got the memo.

Being aggressive is not going to work against Trump. She had two choices, either play all the racist cards in the deck, or follow the tactic Trump is already expert in: be aggressive.

She completely failed. She even used Trump slogans of making America great again.

The boredom...

Of course, she had to promise free shit to her democrat special interest plantation - the ultimate regressive tactic.

Explain how quoting him exactly is "attacking"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh, it was an attack. The concern isn't whether Hillary attacks Trump, or not; it's whether she does so successfully. Remember throughout the entire primary, not a single Republican had been able to do so. Every time they went on the offensive, Trump "counterpunched", as he put it, and one, by one, the Republicans crawled away, broken and bleeding. There had been a great deal of consternation among the media, and the Progressive pundits whether Hillary would have the same problem.

Well? Hillary just unloaded on Trump, and the entirety of his response was a flat, snarky, "She's a corrupt liar!!!"

Last edited:

Trumps "counterpunch"
Hillary buried him point by point

Other than call her names, Trump did nothing to refute what she said
And then topped his day off by insisting that the judge in his fraud case is being unfair, because he's Mexican, and that since Donald is promising to build a wall, the judge should have to recuse himself, because he's not "fit" to judge the case.

Yeah, Trump had a bang-up day, yesterday.

Forum List

Back