🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton going into this race with 6 to 10 point lead as 1st woman POTUS

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
Reality may be slow for some, but the writing is on the wall already.

There is now 100% certainty that Hillary Clinton will be the Democrat nominee. Joe Biden has declined to jump into this race, and Bernie Sanders is going nowhere.

For 200 years men have dominated the Oval Office, and we will have the 1st woman Presidential nominee in Hillary Clinton. This gives her a 6 to 10 point lead right off the bat. Women are the majority voters in this country at 54%--they outvote men by 10 points. They aren't going to care about Bengazi or emails they are going to vote for the 1st woman POTUS. They'll come from every party including crossing party lines to insure that the 1st woman President is elected.

These numbers are the equivalent of going into a Super Bowl game, where the other side has 27 points on the board before the game even starts. If the Republican Party does not choose Carly Fiorina as their nominee, they are going to witness the unadulterated POWER of women in this country come election eve, and they are not going to be happy with the outcome.

111407_train.jpg

60% of voting women think the hildabeast is an untrustworthy, lying, manipulative bitch. I think you're over estimating the loyalty of the average woman to lady parts, they have brains also.

Your "guess" and that is what it is that ALL women will vote for Hillary. Carson LEADS Hillary with women by 10% so not all women think or do math the way you do.

The irony (pun intended) is that she looks as angry as Margret Thatcher in the UK did. They slurs against Clinton, when they think Thatcher was amazing, is ironic.

Hillary Clinton going into this race with 6 to 10 point lead as 1st woman POTUS

You're selling her royal highness short, if elected she'll not only be the first woman President, she'll also be our first Gangsta President....

Vote for Hillary she's a two'fer ! :)

*note to transition team: please remove all polygraph machines from the vicinity of the White House before her Grace the Duchess of Benghazi is sworn in, they make her nervous.

Women are, generally speaking, far more critical of other women then men.

The irony (pun intended) is that she looks as angry as Margret Thatcher in the UK did. They slurs against Clinton, when they think Thatcher was amazing, is ironic.
I remember Thatcher well. Hillary is no Thatcher as a human being nor as a political leader.

Sleaze was never her MO, while Hillary has never had any other.

Women are, generally speaking, far more critical of other women then men.

Apparently you've never met my wife and her circle of women friends.......

Anything that goes wrong, it's a mans fault.
Anything that a man does right only happened because a woman was there to provide the proper supervision.

Not that they don't have a point. :p

Most women won't vote for her. She'll get most votes from the usual democrat blocks.

I agree.

From what I've been reading most people, women included, don't trust or even like that POS. Hell. Loads of Dems don't like her at all.

If she's the DNC candidate I feel sorry for the Dems.

Democrats seem to think women can't tell when another woman is sleazy and lying. They think all they care about is free birth control.

Pretty freaking easy to do when there isn't ANY other candidates running against you. what's sad, is their base doesn't care they don't have a choice. they'll vote for whoever they throw out there for them. what's even more sad is these same people COULD have made her the first Female president EIGHT year ago but instead they tossed to the curb for THE MAN/THUG Obama

that's a party who think very little of their base of voters in my book

The Blaze reports one day ago that "In a head-to-head matchup, Democratic frontrunner and presumptive nominee Hillary Rodham Clinton beats three major GOP candidates, but is tied with retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, according to the latest Wall Street Journal/NBC poll. Carson, who shot to the lead over Republican rival Donald Trump according to the same poll, is in lockstep with Clinton, both coming in at 47 percent in a hypothetical matchup."

In Head-to-Head Matchup, Hillary Clinton Beats Every Republican Except One

Forum List

Back