🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton going into this race with 6 to 10 point lead as 1st woman POTUS

The irony (pun intended) is that she looks as angry as Margret Thatcher in the UK did. They slurs against Clinton, when they think Thatcher was amazing, is ironic.

Sorry dear, but Hillary could never compare to Margret Thatcher, the same as Obama could never compare to Ronald Reagan. both of those were admired by the people in their country. Hillary and Obama not so much. Hillary is polled as being a liar and Obama is polling at: the Majority OF the people disapproves of him and thinks he's nothing more than a street thug. .

The irony (pun intended) is that she looks as angry as Margret Thatcher in the UK did. They slurs against Clinton, when they think Thatcher was amazing, is ironic.
I remember Thatcher well. Hillary is no Thatcher as a human being nor as a political leader.

Sleaze was never her MO, while Hillary has never had any other.

Yeah, Thatcher was a real time bitch, wait, isn't Hillary a bitch?

Sleaze...

well there are differences, of course, but the reality is, you don't become powerful as a woman without being a real hard nosed bitch, and some liked Thatcher for that and the same people hate Hillary for that.

Do you get the feeling they'd like anyone who's Republican or right wing and hate anyone who's on the left? Partisan bullshit at its worst.

Sorry dear, but Hillary could never compare to Margret Thatcher, the same as Obama could never compare to Ronald Reagan. both of those were admired by the people in their country. Hillary and Obama not so much. Hillary is polled as being a liar and Obama is polling at: the Majority OF the people disapproves of him and thinks he's nothing more than a street thug. .

You think Thatcher was admired by the people of her country? She was admired by the right, not anyone else.

The damage she did, not just in closing a lot of things down, which needed closing down, but absolutely screwing those people over when things got closed down.

You say the majority of people disapprove of Obama. Obama's at 47%, which is also his average. 40% is his low weekly average and 67% is his high.

Historical rankings of Presidents of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's a little chart you can play with under 2013 Gallop Poll

On outstanding, Obama comes below four other presidents, Reagan, JFK, Eisenhower and Clinton.
Under Abover Average George H. W. Bush comes above him.
Under poor only Nixon and George W. Bush come above him.

So, all in all, Obama's doing better than Dubya..

But that's the thing. The right don't like him. Why? It's not hard to figure out, is it?

Obama is a pretty steady president. He is third down the list of the difference between high and low.

United States presidential approval rating - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Look at historical comparison.

Only Kennedy and Eisenhower at the same or lower.

Obama is fourth on the list of the lowest approval (ie, highest has the highest figure for lowest approval ratings), Kennedy, Roosevelt and Eisenhower are higher. A different age.
So in the age of modern media, with lots of choice, Obama's done well not to get low scores, but yes, he hasn't managed to get racists or staunch right wingers to back him. Does he care? Should anyone care?

Obama
120px-Barack_Obama%27s_Presidential_Job_Approval_Ratings%2C_2009-2012_%28Gallup_Poll%29.svg.png

Bush W.
120px-Gallup_Poll-Approval_Rating-George_W_Bush.png

Clinton
120px-Galup_Poll-Approval_Rating-Bill_Clinton.png

Reagan
120px-Gallup_Poll-Approval_Rating-Ronald_Reagan.png

The last four two term presidents.

There is now 100% certainty that Hillary Clinton will be the Democrat nominee.

Yeah, that's what they said about Herman Cain and Tom Harkin. Oh, don't recall Harkin? He was the hands-on favorite for the Democratic nomination around this time in 1992. Ask Hillary how that one turned out.

Just starting.....

• Clinton charity, under pressure, will amend tax return errors
    Reuters ^ | 11/4/2015 | Jonathan Allen11/4/2015
    The Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation's flagship health project changed its mind again on Wednesday on the matter of its erroneous tax returns, saying it would refile them with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service after all. The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) said the decision to refile its 2012 and 2013 returns was in response to "recent media interest."

In other words, they got CAUGHT!!!!!

• Hillary Clinton And The Funding of Al-Qaeda Terrorists In Libya And Syria
    Activitist Post ^ | 11/3/2015 | Brandon Turbeville
    Picking up where the Benghazi scandal left off, it cannot be stated often enough that Hillary Clinton, in her tenure as Secretary of State, was instrumental in helping to fund, organize, train, and direct al-Qaeda terrorist forces in Libya and Syria. In regards to Libya, it was well known and even criticized by Libyan officials that Clinton’s State Department was actively funneling weaponry to “rebels” with “ties to al-Qaeda.” Of course, the “rebels” actually were al-Qaeda as the Libyan “rebellion” itself was nothing more than the use of proxy forces by the United States and NATO whose ranks were...

Reality may be slow for some, but the writing is on the wall already.

There is now 100% certainty that Hillary Clinton will be the Democrat nominee. Joe Biden has declined to jump into this race, and Bernie Sanders is going nowhere.

For 200 years men have dominated the Oval Office, and we will have the 1st woman Presidential nominee in Hillary Clinton. This gives her a 6 to 10 point lead right off the bat. Women are the majority voters in this country at 54%--they outvote men by 10 points. They aren't going to care about Bengazi or emails they are going to vote for the 1st woman POTUS. They'll come from every party including crossing party lines to insure that the 1st woman President is elected.

These numbers are the equivalent of going into a Super Bowl game, where the other side has 27 points on the board before the game even starts. If the Republican Party does not choose Carly Fiorina as their nominee, they are going to witness the unadulterated POWER of women in this country come election eve, and they are not going to be happy with the outcome.

111407_train.jpg
Well we've just seen that polls are often very wrong #MattBevin.

• Hillary Clinton accused of race smear against Bernie Sanders - gun violence a 'black problem'
    Daily Mail ^ | 11/04/15 | Nikki Schwab
    Hillary Clinton accused of race smear against Bernie Sanders by hinting he is calling gun violence a 'black problem' Hillary Clinton seems to have a new critique of Bernie Sanders' gun stance. While not naming her Democratic rival directly, Clinton said before the Charleston, South Carolina, branch of the NAACP Friday that talking about 'urban' gun violence, as Sanders did at the first debate, was simply code for 'black.' 'There are some who say that it is an urban problem,' Clinton stated. 'Sometimes what they mean by that is: It's a black problem. But it's not. It's not black. It's...

• Bernie Sanders: Hillary Clinton's Emails Deserve Scrutiny (Nice Flip-Flop Bernie!)
    Huffington Post ^ | November 4, 2015 | By Marina Fang
    Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), who declared during last month's Democratic presidential debate that "the American people are sick and tired" of hearing about Hillary Clinton's private email account, on Wednesday defended a federal probe into the matter and said it should continue. “You get 12 seconds to say these things,” Sanders told The Wall Street Journal, referring to his comments at the debate. “There’s an investigation going on right now. I did not say, ‘End the investigation.’ That’s silly. ... Let the investigation proceed unimpeded.” In one of the most memorable moments of the debate, Sanders chided the media for...

60% of voting women think the hildabeast is an untrustworthy, lying, manipulative bitch. I think you're over estimating the loyalty of the average woman to lady parts, they have brains also.

I noticed you didn't provide a LINK to that claim--LOL

Keep in MIND--the 1st woman Presidential candidate in 200 years! So what will women do?

Hmmmmm

A. Vote for the far right male candidate that doesn't believe their lives are worth saving due to an extreme abortion stance/or want to intervene between their doctor/patient relationship on what type of birth control contraceptives they use.
B. Vote for who Rush Limbaugh tells them too.
C. Pick up their knitting needles and vote for who their husband/boyfriend tells them too.
D. Vote for the 1st Woman POTUS.

I think I'll stay with D. Women have been 1/2 the work force in this country for several decades now. Many of them are single mom's raising their own children. They're highly educated--and very independent--and they are not going to be deterred from putting the 1st woman into the Oval office. There is NOTHING that is going to stop them from doing that.

If Republicans do not pick Carly Fiorina they are going get hit by a Mac Truck and buried on election night.

Last edited:
60% of voting women think the hildabeast is an untrustworthy, lying, manipulative bitch. I think you're over estimating the loyalty of the average woman to lady parts, they have brains also.

I noticed you didn't provide a LINK to that claim--LOL

Keep in MIND--the 1st woman Presidential candidate in 200 years! So what will women do?

Hmmmmm

A. Vote for the far right male candidate that doesn't believe their lives are worth saving due to an extreme abortion stance/or want to intervene between their doctor/patient relationship on what type of birth control contraceptives they use.
B. Vote for who Rush Limbaugh tells them too.
C. Pick up their knitting needles and vote for who their husband/boyfriend tells them too.
D. Vote for the 1st Woman POTUS.

I think I'll stay with D. Women have been 1/2 the work force in this country for several decades now. Many of them are single mom's raising their own children. They're highly educated--and very independent--and they are not going to be deterred from putting a woman into the Oval office.

If Republicans do not pick Carly Fiorina they are going get hit by a Mac Truck and buried on election night.

I see what you're going to do, just keep lying your ass off. I guess you figure people will give more credit to your lies if you tell a bunch in the same post, NOT.

I think I'll stay with D. Women have been 1/2 the work force in this country for several decades now. Many of them are single mom's raising their own children. They're highly educated--and very independent--and they are not going to be deterred from putting a woman into the Oval office.
Which of course means that they'll vote for a candidate solely on the basis of whether said candidate has a vagina or not ....... :rolleyes:

Reality may be slow for some, but the writing is on the wall already.

There is now 100% certainty that Hillary Clinton will be the Democrat nominee. Joe Biden has declined to jump into this race, and Bernie Sanders is going nowhere.

For 200 years men have dominated the Oval Office, and we will have the 1st woman Presidential nominee in Hillary Clinton. This gives her a 6 to 10 point lead right off the bat. Women are the majority voters in this country at 54%--they outvote men by 10 points. They aren't going to care about Bengazi or emails they are going to vote for the 1st woman POTUS. They'll come from every party including crossing party lines to insure that the 1st woman President is elected.

These numbers are the equivalent of going into a Super Bowl game, where the other side has 27 points on the board before the game even starts. If the Republican Party does not choose Carly Fiorina as their nominee, they are going to witness the unadulterated POWER of women in this country come election eve, and they are not going to be happy with the outcome.

111407_train.jpg
Look I'm all for a female president, but what you are saying is kind of ridiculous.

Forum List

Back