Hillary Clinton hits a new low in the polls

When you start talking about "Lypo the big ankles" you can be sure it's high minded discussions about policy, I tell you what.
Well doggie which policy of hers do you wish to talk about?
The lying the cheating the stealing or maybe the swindling?
What lies, cheats or swindles are you referring too, Dark Boy?
I know, right. There are so many it's hard to keep them all straight.

When you start talking about "Lypo the big ankles" you can be sure it's high minded discussions about policy, I tell you what.
Well doggie which policy of hers do you wish to talk about?
The lying the cheating the stealing or maybe the swindling?
What lies, cheats or swindles are you referring too, Dark Boy?
I know, right. There are so many it's hard to keep them all straight.

There's a whole lot of made up shit. But no substance what so ever..

I think Sanders will top Clinton. For the democrats I see her coming in a distant third if Biden gets in. Overall in Iowa she could be looking at a 5th place.
even in the palmetto bug poll: it was 100% of all cockroaches approved of Hillary, now only 33.8 % of palmetto bug/giant roaches still like Hillary.

Hillary is, simply put, a horrible candidate. Minus Bill, she's virtually intolerable.

I think Sanders will top Clinton. For the democrats I see her coming in a distant third if Biden gets in. Overall in Iowa she could be looking at a 5th place.
even in the palmetto bug poll: it was 100% of all cockroaches approved of Hillary, now only 33.8 % of palmetto bug/giant roaches still like Hillary.
well keep in mind, hillary is borderline senile and hard of hearing, maybe she thought she heard a reporter ask her about wiping her butt, and that why she made that comment about wiping her server clean, when she meant to say "Wipe My Ass Clean" with a cloth.

well keep in mind, hillary is borderline senile and hard of hearing, maybe she thought she heard a reporter ask her about wiping her butt, and that why she made that comment about wiping her server clean, when she meant to say "Wipe My Ass Clean" with a cloth.
i really dont think her left hand can even reach all the way around her big butt,,,maybe Huma does it for her.

Soon the money people are going to have to recognize that is sinking faster that they can relaunch her
This probably sounds mean but one thing she could do to help herself become more appealing is lose a ton of weight and ditch the pantsuits.

Lypo the big ankles and put on a dress or too.

She'd have to get a personality that differs from the Margaret Hamilton portrayal of the Wicked Witch of the West.

The Wicked Witch of the West is more charismatic.

And far more honest and transparent.

Lol she'd have an easier time losing weight. I don't think she's able to tell the truth.

I don't like any of her policies. And I hate her pantsuits.
I find one pantsuit to be appealing...

Great choice of color...
hillaryorange.jpg

Forum List

Back