Hillary Clinton: 'I Will Go As Far As I Can, Even Beyond Obama' To Welcome Illegal Immigrants

There was a day when people believed in democracy which is where we elect people to make laws for us to live by but how can that really exist if the executive can go around that law making body. I can't figure out how we cab say we believe in democracy yet think this is acceptable.

man this is just stupid!!!! dumb move Hillary.

Those illegals are taking our jobs, driving wages down and lowering our quality of living. 65-75% of this nation wants them to go home! Yes, that includes moderates that we need to keep the loserterians out of office.

So because of idiots like hillary it looks like we're going to have our ssi, ssd, medicare, educational funding and roads funds = abolished, deregulated and cut. This idiot is bad for the democratic party and bad for America...I pray Bernie can take the nomination.

Wa
man this is just stupid!!!! dumb move Hillary.

Those illegals are taking our jobs, driving wages down and lowering our quality of living. 65-75% of this nation wants them to go home! Yes, that includes moderates that we need to keep the loserterians out of office.

So because of idiots like hillary it looks like we're going to have our ssi, ssd, medicare, educational funding and roads funds = abolished, deregulated and cut. This idiot is bad for the democratic party and bad for America...I pray Bernie can take the nomination.
Wait till Hillary or Bernie (if president) forces NASA to hire illegal wetbacks to work on future technologies, spacecraft, satellites, etc.

My great grandparents came over by boat and went through Ellis Island to get into America
Why is this ok to just walk in and who knows your history like the guy who shot a women to death in San Francisco.

It may push more over to Trump.

I wish democrats would focus on AMERICANS and issues that need work like infrastructure, science, r&d, education and the middle class.

No to stupid social issues
No to kissing illegal ass
No to whining about how evil men are
no identity politics

we win only if we focus on what is important. As of right now we're asking for a extremely far right president and congress.

War on women

Hillary-Cartoon.jpg

images

We should open the floodgates to legal immigration and bring in some educated immigrants who are given the jobs of the children and grandchildren of these progressive politicians and other progressives.

Then we can listen to how much the progressives enjoy competing for jobs in the open market.

*****SMILE*****

:)

My great grandparents came over by boat and went through Ellis Island to get into America
Why is this ok to just walk in and who knows your history like the guy who shot a women to death in San Francisco.

No one in this election employs more illegals than Trump.

I wish democrats would focus on AMERICANS and issues that need work like infrastructure, science, r&d, education and the middle class.

No to stupid social issues
No to kissing illegal ass
No to whining about how evil men are
no identity politics

we win only if we focus on what is important. As of right now we're asking for a extremely far right president and congress.

:banana: everytime Matthew says this line have a drink- you'll be drunk by 9AM.

I agree.

There are a vast number of Americans who want illegals out of the country.

Clintons has just punched herself in the head with her ridiculous comments on illegals.

“Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton, pledging to go “beyond President Obama” in embracing illegal immigrants, said that she will use executive powers as president to go around Congress to end deportations.”

And there it is.

Clinton: 'I will go as far as I can, even beyond Obama' to welcome illegal immigrants

There are so many people destroying America. Complete waste of O2

-geaux
It's terrible people want to destroy the principles this country was founded on.

Forum List

Back