Hillary Clinton is boring.

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
She needs to learn how to detach and stop taking herself so serious all the time. It's not Presidential.

For a younger, younger generation you would also become their first white President, and that's pretty neat too.

I agree

Hillary is not much on the personality side. Seems Bill was always the life of the party
At 69, you can't expect her to change. Any attempt to be more likeable would come off as phony

Hillary is what she is

She is never going to have the wit and charm of a Bill Clinton, George W Bush or Barack Obama

She will have to play to her strength which is the most qualified candidate we have today, her knowledge of the issues and their consequences

Hillary is what she is

She is never going to have the wit and charm of a Bill Clinton, George W Bush or Barack Obama

She will have to play to her strength which is the most qualified candidate we have today, her knowledge of the issues and their consequences

Hillary is about as charming as Obama. That's to say she's not charming at all.

Hillary is the type of person that when she tells a joke, you wince in embarrassment for her

Doesn't pass the "Candidate I'd like to have a beer with" test

Hillary is what she is

Obama charmed a nation

Where have you been?

Hillary is what she is

Obama charmed a nation

Where have you been?

The lecturer in chief didn't charm the nation. He was elected because he was black and hyper literate. His personality didn't figure into the equation.

I agree. Hillary is not much on the personality side. Seems Bill was always the life of the party. At 69, you can't expect her to change. Any attempt to be more likeable would come off as phony
Any attempt to be more likeable would come off as phonier
Fixed it for you
The correct fix would be "...but Trump is the phoniest". It makes me shake my head when I think of all the people he's conned into thinking he has their best interests at heart.

Hillary is what she is

Obama charmed a nation

Where have you been?

The lecturer in chief didn't charm the nation. He was elected because he was black and hyper literate. His personality didn't figure into the equation.

If Obama had a personality like Hillary he would be....Ben Carson

I agree. Hillary is not much on the personality side. Seems Bill was always the life of the party. At 69, you can't expect her to change. Any attempt to be more likeable would come off as phony
Fixed it for you
The correct fix would be "...but Trump is the phoniest". It makes me shake my head when I think of all the people he's conned into thinking he has their best interests at heart.

Trump is a cartoon character

She needs to learn how to detach and stop taking herself so serious all the time. It's not Presidential.

For a younger, younger generation you would also become their first white President, and that's pretty neat too.

Not only boring, but a prolific liar, terribly corrupt, guilty of criminal acts, warmonger, owned by the billionaire class...takes orders from Soros, elitist and opportunist.

Nice resume for the D party nominee.

Fixed it for you

It makes me shake my head when I think of all the people She's conned into thinking She has their best interests at heart

and yes, Donald has the same problem

Forum List

Back