Hillary Clinton is boring.

'Hillary Clinton is boring'

I totally disagree. It is exciting watching her speak these days. You sit there in anticipation, wondering what's going to happen 1st / next - coughing, eyes go criss-crossed, stops frozen in mid-sentence, a hypodermic needle shot, a 'special' glass of 'water', stumble, complete collapse...

College kids should start a drinking game out of it.

:p

I totally disagree. It is exciting watching her speak these days. You sit there in anticipation, wondering what's going to happen 1st / next - coughing, eyes go criss-crossed, stops frozen in mid-sentence, a hypodermic needle shot, a 'special' glass of 'water', stumble, complete collapse...

she has no personality, humorless, not photogenic, not quick witted....Trump loves the stage loves TV looks presidential. If he can control his mouth, Cankles will get blown out.

she has no personality, humorless, not photogenic, not quick witted....Trump loves the stage loves TV looks presidential. If he can control his mouth, Cankles will get blown out.

Have you never seen a president before???

If elected, Hillary will be the most boring President since Bush 41

What are you going to do? Not every President can be a rock star

The only President I actually met was Obama

He invited a bunch of us USMB posters to the Oval Office to thank us for the good work. He is a nice guy, served chicken wings and beer and we watched the game. My only gripe was he tried to serve us Coors Light. We had him send down to the kitchen for ice cold Yuenglings

He invited a bunch of us USMB posters to the Oval Office to thank us for the good work. He is a nice guy, served chicken wings and beer and we watched the game. My only gripe was he tried to serve us Coors Light. We had him send down to the kitchen for ice cold Yuenglings

F'n racist.

F'n racist.

Chicken wings are the preferred food of paid message board posters everywhere
Note: Boneless wings are chicken nuggets not wings

She needs to learn how to detach and stop taking herself so serious all the time. It's not Presidential.

For a younger, younger generation you would also become their first white President, and that's pretty neat too.

The one with Obama was funny, too. But you could see Galifianakis got under his skin at one point.

She needs to learn how to detach and stop taking herself so serious all the time. It's not Presidential.

For a younger, younger generation you would also become their first white President, and that's pretty neat too.

The one with Obama was funny, too. But you could see Galifianakis got under his skin at one point.

They know what they're in for when they do those interviews, I don't think anyone is getting actually offended. Have you guys not seen Between two Ferns before?

Part of the humor here is her playing the 'straight man'. It wouldn't be as funny if she started laughing.

Forum List

Back