Hillary Clinton is boring.

Hillary is the type of person that when she tells a joke, you wince in embarrassment for her

Doesn't pass the "Candidate I'd like to have a beer with" test
She doesn't even really have to do that. Trump is condemned for presenting a dark picture of the country, but she is failing to capitalize on that by presenting a positive picture of where we are and how she will make things even better. If anything, she's as dark as Trump.

She needs to learn how to detach and stop taking herself so serious all the time. It's not Presidential.

For a younger, younger generation you would also become their first white President, and that's pretty neat too.

The one with Obama was funny, too. But you could see Galifianakis got under his skin at one point.

They know what they're in for when they do those interviews, I don't think anyone is getting actually offended. Have you guys not seen Between two Ferns before?

They know they are going to be insulted, but that doesn't mean they don't actually feel insulted. Obama was clearly irritated at one point, or else he is an Oscar worthy actor. But he took it well and had a good retort.

It was the question about being the last black President which got to him.

Hillary is the type of person that when she tells a joke, you wince in embarrassment for her

She doesn't even really have to do that. Trump is condemned for presenting a dark picture of the country, but she is failing to capitalize on that by presenting a positive picture of where we are and how she will make things even better. If anything, she's as dark as Trump.

She is not as dark as Trump
Trump is orange

trump-orange.jpg

She is not as dark as Trump
Trump is orange

trump-orange.jpg
I refrain from discussing candidates' appearances because, quite frankly, it helps no one.

Hillary is awkward in her attempts at humor. You sense she just doesn't get it and she has a forced annoying laugh that is way too loud

Trump on the other hand, seems to understand humor...when it is directed at someone else
He doesn't take ribbing very well and is incapable of self effacing humor
A vital tool to demonstrate humility

She needs to learn how to detach and stop taking herself so serious all the time. It's not Presidential.

For a younger, younger generation you would also become their first white President, and that's pretty neat too.

Actually....she did a great job of deadpan there. Surely you know that she was purposefully playing it that way.

I have to agree that Mrs. Clinton comes off as boring to folks who don't know her. Trump, in contrast and no matter what you think of his policies, is entertaining. The thing is that I don't think one can be too serious when assessing how to manage the affairs of the United States, and I don't really care if the President is entertaining or not. My aim in voting is to "hire" the person whom I think will be best at getting the "real" work of developing and implementing policy and managing the affairs of government.

Last edited:

Actually....she did a great job of deadpan there. Surely you know that she was purposefully playing it that way.

Excuses.

her knowledge of the issues and their consequences

Yeah, um... she knew the consequences when she had her aides scrub emails from her server despite a congressional subpoena, she knew the consequences when she lied about it, and she knew the consequences when she lied about her health. It just so happens that she's immune to those consequences.

She will have to play to her strength which is the most qualified candidate we have today, her knowledge of the issues and their consequences

"their consequences? Seriously?
lol.gif
She should be on her way to a federal prison and would be Obama's DOJ wasn't the most corrupt entity in our history.

They know what they're in for when they do those interviews, I don't think anyone is getting actually offended. Have you guys not seen Between two Ferns before?

I'm not sure that they do know, necessarily. Do you think that Obama actually watches this guy on a regular basis? Can you be sure that he's actually familiar with his work? Very well could be that the message comes in

Mr. President, Zach Galifianakis would like to interview you for his youtube series.
Who?
He's a comedian sir. Has a large youtube following in our target demographic.
Oh I see. What the hell, go ahead and set something up. Always good to show the American people a President can have fun.​

And then, bam! Not so fun. Of course, their PR team should know ahead of time. But then again, we're talking about people with massive egos. Wouldn't surprise me at all if Obama and Clinton both walked into this thinking they could out-play the game. Either way, I think what would be much more funny is for them play along. Obama tried that, at least. Clinton was just a pathetic stick in the mud. There is nothing funny about her "performance."

Yeah, um... she knew the consequences when she had her aides scrub emails from her server despite a congressional subpoena, she knew the consequences when she lied about it, and she knew the consequences when she lied about her health. It just so happens that she's immune to those consequences.
Good god save it

You guys had it investigated for a year and there was nothing

She will have to play to her strength which is the most qualified candidate we have today, her knowledge of the issues and their consequences

"their consequences? Seriously?
lol.gif
She should be on her way to a federal prison and would be Obama's DOJ wasn't the most corrupt entity in our history.
Most corrupt entity in our history?

And 25 years of Republican investigations have gpfound nothing. How inept are Republicans?

Good god save it

You guys had it investigated for a year and there was nothing

There was plenty...espionage and treason....and she's gotten away with it....for now.

And 25 years of Republican investigations have gpfound nothing. How inept are Republicans?

Willy got IMPEACHED and Hillary is going to end up in a federal prison after Loretta Lynch is gone in February.....no statute of limitations on treason.

People, people, you're missing the big picture here. Yes, Clinton is a salacious liar, criminal, and moron. But that doesn't matter. The American people have proven that they don't really care about honesty, integrity, or competency when it comes to our elected officials. What does matter is that Hillary Clinton is boring.

Forum List

Back