🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary clinton is running a sexist compaign!

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Hillary clinton is a sexist!!! All she ever talks about is how evil men are and how great women are. I hate her!!! Has this entire effin country gone insane this election??? This isn't a serious campaign for the white house as it aims to divide this country even more...That is bad!

Still I'll be forced to vote for her if Loserterian Cruz is on the other ticket. I'll probably bash my fucking head into the wall as I am doing so.

Hillary clinton is a sexist!!! All she ever talks about is how evil men are and how great women are. I hate her!!! Has this entire effin country gone insane this election??? This isn't a serious campaign for the white house as it aims to divide this country even more...That is bad!

Still I'll be forced to vote for her if Loserterian Cruz is on the other ticket. I'll probably bash my fucking head into the wall as I am doing so.
that's what I did after voting for GWB in 2000,,I still have the scars

When you vote, you show support for someone.

I am not voting against infrastructure, science, r&d and education! Sadly, the choices really stink.

I am not voting against infrastructure, science, r&d and education! Sadly, the choices really stink.

I disagree. More important than what you listed above are jobs and pay. NO Republican is addressing that issue. For ANY middle class person, that makes the choice easy.

I disagree. More important than what you listed above are jobs and pay. NO Republican is addressing that issue. For ANY middle class person, that makes the choice easy.
Several people are talking about jobs. Artificial wages isn't good for the economy. Probably a good thing :thup:

pardon my butting in but what issues are repubs addressing?.....seems like when they're not bashing each other they're bashing hillary

Several people are talking about jobs. Artificial wages isn't good for the economy. Probably a good thing :thup:

Which 'several people,' and what is their plan?

Artificial wages? There is nothing 'artificial' in paying well to the people that make you all of your monies. After all, business is making record profits.

Artificial wages? There is nothing 'artificial' in paying well to the people that make you all of your monies. After all, business is making record profits.
Minimum wage is artificial. That is a sign of a stagnant economy.
Go to the websites of everyone running and see for yourself.

The campaign hasn't even started. If Hillary survives indictment she will have to defend herself against charges that she is (was) a normal woman's worst nightmare. The "bimbo eruption squad" was created by the Hillary gestapo to ruin the lives of women who were molested by her husband.

Minimum wage is a regulation, one of the many that made the middle class possible.

We have a stagnant economy due to low wages. The US economy prospers when middle class spending is high.

I've been to the Republican candidate websites. Nothing about wages or jobs.

The campaign hasn't even started. If Hillary survives indictment she will have to defend herself against charges that she is (was) a normal woman's worst nightmare. The "bimbo eruption squad" was created by the Hillary gestapo to ruin the lives of women who were molested by her husband.

More hate for strong women.

Minimum wage is a regulation, one of the many that made the middle class possible.

We have a stagnant economy due to low wages. The US economy prospers when middle class spending is high.

I've been to the Republican candidate websites. Nothing about wages or jobs.
lol

You'll be "forced" to vote for her? even after you've claimed she is a "sexist" and that you "hate her" ? You have yet again proven that you're a completely ignorant lemming who should not even be allowed to vote; morons like you are the core of the problems plaguing our Republic, if people like you weren't allowed to vote we wouldn't end up with corrupt scumbags running the country.

She's a WOMAN. The only sexists nowadays change their minds A LOT. That's women for you.

If they didn't indict Bummer for tax evasion, what moron would believe they'd indict Hillary for the most dubious of crimes.

Some people are stilling kissing Nixon's ass.

bigbowrofl.gif

Forum List

Back