Hillary Clinton is STILL crying about 2016

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

And holy hell her daughter is butt ugly.

Jokes were TERRIBLE and delivered FLAT, unlike her stomach.

I will wait for some moron to tell me I'm the one obsessed despite the fact that the leftist media plaster her all over my TV regularly

To hell with Hillary..................3 time loser................Heard she was trying out for a new job............smashing cellphones with a hammer................and bleaching computers..........

Something she has experience with.

She's can't hear it enough...

upload_2019-11-7_20-35-54.png

America is still suffering from the 2016 election

I will wait for some moron to tell me I'm the one obsessed despite the fact that the leftist media plaster her all over my TV regularly

....and is still hanging around waiting for the Democratic Party to kiss her ass and beg her to run in 2020...after she threw them under the bus after her 2016 loss.

:p

Why is someone who was given blanket immunity from prosecution, along with The Podesta Group, and whom James Comey and Loretta Lynch bent over backwards to keep out of jail, "Crying"?

America is still suffering from the 2016 election

That we are. We are suffering through a great economy. UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across the country.

So you can bet your ass we Americans are suffering. LMAO

1. You can't seriously expect me to sit through seven minutes of that pompous rubbish!
  2. You can't seriously expect me to believe that an obviously orchestrated political rant intended to sell the public on ant-Trump rhetoric can be legitimately passed off as an "entertainment" show? It is entertainment only to the purple Koolaide drinkers!
  3. No one can serious belief that Hillary coming out there was not a previously rehearsed and staged event with every word, every minute, planned by the network as another Trump hit piece and test water for Hillary?
The Tards live in this private magnetic bottle they surround themselves with where they all cheer and applaud to one thing as no other views are permitted! That is why when reality hits them again next year and they are flabbergasted that America didn't turn out the way their Bostonian and LA minds believed, that it will be SO FUNNY to watch!

Hillary Clinton is STILL crying about 2016

the only crying comes from braindead trumpbots who make up shit for attention on a message board -

Forum List

Back