Hillary Clinton is STILL crying about 2016

And holy hell her daughter is butt ugly.

Jokes were TERRIBLE and delivered FLAT, unlike her stomach.

I will wait for some moron to tell me I'm the one obsessed despite the fact that the leftist media plaster her all over my TV regularly

Just pointing out that Trump is still crying about 2016.

Still trying to convince folks that he really, really won the popular vote also.

I will wait for some moron to tell me I'm the one obsessed despite the fact that the leftist media plaster her all over my TV regularly

Still trying to convince folks that he really, really won the popular vote also.

the entire right is crying and blaming the left for their tears ..

:cuckoo:

hqdefault.jpg

America is still suffering from the 2016 election

It's interesting how lefties are hiding behind "America".

Speak for yourself moron. Most of us are not suffering at all, in fact, doing much better.

And if you are suffering, don't worry, you have five more years to get used to it.

Why is someone who was given blanket immunity from prosecution, along with The Podesta Group, and whom James Comey and Loretta Lynch bent over backwards to keep out of jail, "Crying"?

Can immunity be removed?

And the Trump cult is still talking about "but you lost in 2016!!", when all their other idiotic talking points get obliterated.

59574108_2221027804610796_5901393766031294464_n.jpg

Actually we are laughing at you. All this because you lost an election.

She got 3 million more votes than your blob....fact. Your obsession with Ms Clinton is hilarious

Forum List

Back