Hillary Clinton just described abortion as an intimate thing

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Only a witch could possibly describe the killing of a child as intimate...........

Only a witch could possibly describe the killing of a child as intimate...........

Hillary is said to have had several abortions. She supposedly only allowed Chelsea to be born because it was advised that it would make her and Bill more appealing to voters.

Too bad Hillary's parents didn't share her views on abortion.

Intimate as in mind your fucking business, for a bunch of people who want the government to "stay out of our lives" You want it to get all up in the wombs of America's women. To a conservative it is clear women are second class citizens. Why any woman votes republican is incomprehensible.

Intimate as in mind your fucking business, for a bunch of people who want the government to "stay out of our lives" You want it to get all up in the wombs of America's women. To a conservative it is clear women are second class citizens. Why any woman votes republican is incomprehensible.
LOL the witch says that killing a child is an intimate thing, like making love to a broom.................

Nice language, did your Mom teach you that?

Why a woman needs to kill a baby in the 7,8,9th month is incomprehensible

That's a bizarre term to use in relation to terminating a life. But then Hillary is about as bizarre as they come.

None of my business and none of your business.

Actually you are quite correct, as no one should have the right to stop any person who is dumb enough to vote for hillypoo from killing their children, as this clearly will make America a better place for all.

So please kill your kids, with my blessing

Actually you are quite correct, as no one should have the right to stop any person who is dumb enough to vote for hillypoo from killing their children, as this clearly will make America a better place for all.

If conservatives were not continually trying to cut social programs for kids and their single mothers and destroy systems to get birth control and prenatal care to poor unwed mothers I might even believe you give a shit about kids.

so you think that 50 pct of the public thinking it's ok not to have sanctity of life?

When these persons become thinking adults they'll have no sanctity for life of anyone.

so you think that 50 pct of the public thinking it's ok not to have sanctity of life?

When these persons become thinking adults they'll have no sanctity for life of anyone.
The sanctity of life is nowhere to be found when conservatives start talking budget. You guys talk about the sanctity of life but you would just as soon drop kick that baby into the garbage dump right after it is born than pay a nickel to help it eat or get health care.

If conservatives were not continually trying to cut social programs for kids and their single mothers and destroy systems to get birth control and prenatal care to poor unwed mothers I might even believe you give a shit about kids.
Planned parenthood is nothing but a killing field for African American women, who the Democratic party wants to kill their kids.

Try loving life, you might be surprised at the joy you might find.

But no you choose the bleakness of death over life every day.

loxIejV.jpg

Planned parenthood is nothing but a killing field for African American women, who the Democratic party wants to kill their kids.

loxIejV.jpg
The more you talk the more you prove you don't really give a shit about the reality of being poor and alone in an unplanned pregnancy. Don't get me wrong here, I do not like abortion, it is terrible choice that is forced upon women every day. After all this time people have forgotten the horrors and tragedies that made legalizing abortion a good idea, not that you care about any of that.

We are murdering the innocent. It is all of our business. Slit a puppy's neck and watch the country seize in horror. But the picture above, nothing. Look at that baby, and a baby that was allowed to be born. Now rip both of their legs off. Do you actually believe one will feel the crushing pain and the other feels nothing? It is barbaric.

Last edited:

loxIejV.jpg
The more you talk the more you prove you don't really give a shit about the reality of being poor and alone in an unplanned pregnancy. Don't get me wrong here, I do not like abortion, it is terrible choice that is forced upon women every day. After all this time people have forgotten the horrors and tragedies that made legalizing abortion a good idea, not that you care about any of that.
You mean it's forced upon the baby....

loxIejV.jpg
I find your excuses appalling.

We are murdering the innocent. It is all of our business. Slit a puppy's neck and watch the country seize in horror. But the picture above, nothing. Look at that baby, and a baby that was allowed to be born. Now rip both's legs off. Do you actually believe one will feel the crushing pain and the other feels nothing? It is barbaric.
Maybe if you don't like it you should connect those concerned feelings with the cold hearted fuck-the-moochers opinion you have when you want to cut all the social programs come budget time. Seriously, poor women have abortions because they cannot afford to take care of a child than for any other reason. What would you do to make sure no woman feels forced into an abortion because they cannot work and take care of a kid on their own?

Forum List

Back