Hillary Clinton just described abortion as an intimate thing

Intimate as in mind your fucking business, for a bunch of people who want the government to "stay out of our lives" You want it to get all up in the wombs of America's women. To a conservative it is clear women are second class citizens. Why any woman votes republican is incomprehensible.
Why a woman needs to kill a baby in the 7,8,9th month is incomprehensible
None of my business and none of your business.

We are murdering the innocent. It is all of our business. Slit a puppy's neck and watch the country seize in horror. But the picture above, nothing. Look at that baby, and a baby that was allowed to be born. Now rip both's legs off. Do you actually believe one will feel the crushing pain and the other feels nothing? It is barbaric.
Maybe if you don't like it you should connect those concerned feelings with the cold hearted fuck-the-moochers opinion you have when you want to cut all the social programs come budget time. Seriously, poor women have abortions because they cannot afford to take care of a child than for any other reason. What would you do to make sure no woman feels forced into an abortion because they cannot work and take care of a kid on their own?

>> "Seriously, poor women have abortions because they cannot afford to take care of a child than for any other reason. What would you do to make sure no woman feels forced into an abortion because they cannot work and take care of a kid on their own?"

Every Child A Wanted Child
There are no national statistics on how many people are waiting to adopt, but experts estimate it is somewhere between one and two million couples Every year there are about 1.3 million abortions. Only 4% of women with unwanted pregnancies give their children up for adoption.
These same women have FREE CONTRACEPTION available to them at numerous places.. THERE'S NO FUCKING EXCUSE.. none.

We are murdering the innocent. It is all of our business. Slit a puppy's neck and watch the country seize in horror. But the picture above, nothing. Look at that baby, and a baby that was allowed to be born. Now rip both's legs off. Do you actually believe one will feel the crushing pain and the other feels nothing? It is barbaric.
Maybe if you don't like it you should connect those concerned feelings with the cold hearted fuck-the-moochers opinion you have when you want to cut all the social programs come budget time. Seriously, poor women have abortions because they cannot afford to take care of a child than for any other reason. What would you do to make sure no woman feels forced into an abortion because they cannot work and take care of a kid on their own?

>> "Seriously, poor women have abortions because they cannot afford to take care of a child than for any other reason. What would you do to make sure no woman feels forced into an abortion because they cannot work and take care of a kid on their own?"

Every Child A Wanted Child
There are no national statistics on how many people are waiting to adopt, but experts estimate it is somewhere between one and two million couples Every year there are about 1.3 million abortions. Only 4% of women with unwanted pregnancies give their children up for adoption.
These same women have FREE CONTRACEPTION available to them at numerous places.. THERE'S NO FUCKING EXCUSE.. none.

It's just lack of responsibility on both women and men, in the end the baby suffers due to it

Shock: NARAL sends email claiming “babies” in utero feel pain
Shock: NARAL sends email claiming “babies” in utero feel pain

JORDI-BABY-20WEEKS_4.jpg

Not a baby.... right.

Intimate as in mind your fucking business, for a bunch of people who want the government to "stay out of our lives" You want it to get all up in the wombs of America's women. To a conservative it is clear women are second class citizens. Why any woman votes republican is incomprehensible.
Some babies are female, you think killing them is supporting women? You are confused.

Only a witch could possibly describe the killing of a child as intimate...........

i think what she said s that government has no freaking business interfering in the most personal decisions people make...with their loved ones, their doctors and with their religious leaders.

theocratic anti-choice males should worry about their own business.... you know, like killing people with guns....which doesn't trouble you in the least.

Only a witch could possibly describe the killing of a child as intimate...........

i think what she said s that government has no freaking business interfering in the most personal decisions people make...with their loved ones, their doctors and with their religious leaders.

theocratic anti-choice males should worry about their own business.... you know, like killing people with guns....which doesn't trouble you in the least.
Many women oppose it too, it's about 50/50 so not what you represent. Personal decisions should be made in the bedroom, killing babies because you neglected to make grownup decisions is a poor solution.

so you think that 50 pct of the public thinking it's ok not to have sanctity of life?

When these persons become thinking adults they'll have no sanctity for life of anyone.
The sanctity of life is nowhere to be found when conservatives start talking budget. You guys talk about the sanctity of life but you would just as soon drop kick that baby into the garbage dump right after it is born than pay a nickel to help it eat or get health care.

I fed my three children and the two we adopted. I also got them health care when they were needed it. I suggest that everyone else do the same.

so you think that 50 pct of the public thinking it's ok not to have sanctity of life?

When these persons become thinking adults they'll have no sanctity for life of anyone.
The sanctity of life is nowhere to be found when conservatives start talking budget. You guys talk about the sanctity of life but you would just as soon drop kick that baby into the garbage dump right after it is born than pay a nickel to help it eat or get health care.

I fed my three children and the two we adopted. I also got them health care when they were needed it. I suggest that everyone else do the same.

Well done on adoption..you talk the talk and walk the walk.

So why do you support the ,gov forcing their will upon upon other humans as in the case of abortion?

'Hillary Clinton just described abortion as an intimate thing'

To Hillary, and many libs, an abortion is more intimate than an Anthony Weiner SELFIE...

:p

Forum List

Back