Hillary Clinton - Navy SEAL

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
I must confess that I have totally underestimated Hillary Clinton. While I was aware and did credit Hillary with single-handedly winning the long and hard fought Bosnian War, I was unaware that she was a U.S. Navy SEAL. Yes indeed, I was totally unaware of her tenure as a member of this highly touted group of fighting men.

It became apparent to me for the very first time last evening when Hillary's running mate divulged through his tirades of incoherent wild and insane ramblings that it was Hillary herself that organized, planned, and led the raid on the compound where Bin Laden was hiding out and most probably fired the shot(s) thst finally dispatched the retired terrorist leader.

Mr. Kain, has also clarified in news conferences that Hillary had to be heavily sedated on the eve of the Benghazi attack on the Embassy compound and was unconscious due to the sedation drugs ordered administered her by the President because he feared she was so moved that she would go flying off to attempt to rescue the embattled Ambassador and his colleages. Hillary is no doubt a true military hero and a national treasure.

Don't you want to let everyone know all the Navy Seals are voting for Trump?

Don't you want to let everyone know all the Navy Seals are voting for Trump?

I guess they just don't respect Hillary even though she led that mission to take out bin Laden.

The SEAL raid on the bin-Laden was a cover story....the truth is Hillary led the Delta team pictured below into the compound, head-nodded the door guard into an epileptic fit, hurled a full colostomy bag at the second guard, killing him instantly....then ran up the stairs and caught bin-Laden in a flying-scissors and smothered him in her massive cameltoe.

635829362719070293-mar-clinton-2jpg

Hillary DOMINATED that sniper fire. Didn't she?
Of course, but only the ones she didn't catch with her teeth, deflect with her rippling muscles, and evade with her ninja-like reflexes.

I heard she took the ones she DOMINATED prisoner, and beat all of them in arm wrestles.

They should ask her that in a debate, and she'll tell us.

Hillary DOMINATED that sniper fire. Didn't she?
Of course, but only the ones she didn't catch with her teeth, deflect with her rippling muscles, and evade with her ninja-like reflexes.

I heard she took the ones she DOMINATED prisoner, and beat all of them in arm wrestles.

They should ask her that in a debate, and she'll tell us.

Very few know that Dvorak actually wrote this part of his New World Symphony to be used as background for the documentary of Hillary's attack on the bin Laden compound...

Forum List

Back