Hillary Clinton Puts the Lie to Her Own Caution About Fighting Terrorism

Lets make it clear.... It was US misadventures into the Middle East that brought the rise of Islamic Fundamentalism, Trump's tactic of insulting US allies in the region does not help America. This is an area of soft power, at the moment the US is trying to get Muslims to bring the fight to ISIS with US support, this is smart...

When you you insult the Islamic faith like Trump is doing you are alienating 1.3 Billion muslims and you are making it harder for your allies to rally support for the US cause down there... Trump is leaving very little option but placing huge US soldiers in the ME for a long time... And that has never gone well...

To understand this you have to consider that islamic fundamentalism was on its knees during the time of 911... Failures by the Bush administration cause a huge surge in there numbers. They were clueless in how to deal with the problem...

Oh just fuck off. What a pandering part of grand poo poo.

Sigh the Islamic faith? Look at what you idiots do. It's not one lump sum. You freaking idiots don't even get the divisions.

Arrrrrrrrrrgh morons!

ETA: There are divisions in the faith. Now this is sort of a big deal. This is why we have SA bombing the shit out of Yemen with our approval.

The Taliban was the product of the Pakistan's ISI intelligence network during Bhutto's reign
The Taliban were actually a fighting faction of the Mujahideen long before Bhutto's reign.

No. Get on your red shoes lets dance.
Sorry if I step on your toes!

History of the Taliban

The Taliban was one of the Mujahideen factions that formed during the Soviet occupation and the internal fighting in Afghanistan.

Bhutto specifically created the Taliban. Actually quite brilliant because all she wanted was a safe route for goods. Oh and then it went bad.

The Taliban was the product of the Pakistan's ISI intelligence network during Bhutto's reign
The Taliban were actually a fighting faction of the Mujahideen long before Bhutto's reign.

History of the Taliban

The Taliban was one of the Mujahideen factions that formed during the Soviet occupation and the internal fighting in Afghanistan.

No.

Now Ed how does the Taliban get formed in the 90's but be formed during Reagan and I didn't even have a computer and start going after them?

History of the Taliban

No.
Well that settles it! God has spoken.

Hillary claims tht the best way to fight Salafi terrorism is to be careful to not offend them and to bend over backwards to avoid saying anything that might be used by our enemies to "Wave the bloody shirt" of Crusaderism and provoke more Muslims to join ISIS, AQ and other not so well known Jihadist groups.

But if this is true, then why doesnt she apply that tactic in her campaign against Trump? Why is she so eager to insult the Deplorables and provoke them to higher levels of effort to defeat her?

Because she knows the trade off work in her faovr, or at lest she thinks it does.

The trade off is yes, some Republicans are motivated more to defeat her, but she also is motivating her own supporters to work hard to defeat Trump. That is why she does it, my critique is that she has the percentages wrong as far more people are antagonized by her comments (because they are seriously considering or have decided to support Trump) vrs the hand full (5%) of Salafi Muslims that are revising Islam into a violent religion.

Hillary's actions, rhetoric and behavior show her to have a different set of beliefs about how to beat ones rivals/enemies than to not say bad things about them.

Based on her rhetoric one would conclude that she thinks that Republicans are more of a threat to America than bombers and mass attack idiots spouting Allah Akbar!

Lol, and she probably does think that like the fool she truly is.
Do you have a link where she was quoted saying this?

Hillary claims tht the best way to fight Salafi terrorism is to be careful to not offend them and to bend over backwards to avoid saying anything that might be used by our enemies to "Wave the bloody shirt" of Crusaderism and provoke more Muslims to join ISIS, AQ and other not so well known Jihadist groups.
LIAR!
She says be smart and not offend the vast majority of Muslims who are NOT terrorists if we expect them to help us.
But you knew that already when you posted your lie.
Conservatives are not strong in reading comprehention.

Now Ed how does the Taliban get formed in the 90's but be formed during Reagan and I didn't even have a computer and start going after them?
They were already formed when they were one of the Mujahideen factions fighting Reagan's proxy war against the Russians. They rose to power in the early 1990s. There is a difference between forming and rising to be the dominant power in the area.

They were already formed when they were one of the Mujahideen factions fighting Reagan's proxy war against the Russians. They rose to power in the early 1990s. There is a difference between forming and rising to be the dominant power in the area.

That's a flat out lie. Stop.

But if this is true, then why doesnt she apply that tactic in her campaign against Trump? Why is she so eager to insult the Deplorables and provoke them to higher levels of effort to defeat her?

Because she knows the trade off work in her faovr, or at lest she thinks it does.

The trade off is yes, some Republicans are motivated more to defeat her, but she also is motivating her own supporters to work hard to defeat Trump. That is why she does it, my critique is that she has the percentages wrong as far more people are antagonized by her comments (because they are seriously considering or have decided to support Trump) vrs the hand full (5%) of Salafi Muslims that are revising Islam into a violent religion.

Hillary's actions, rhetoric and behavior show her to have a different set of beliefs about how to beat ones rivals/enemies than to not say bad things about them.

Based on her rhetoric one would conclude that she thinks that Republicans are more of a threat to America than bombers and mass attack idiots spouting Allah Akbar!

Lol, and she probably does think that like the fool she truly is.

more rightwingnut misogyny

now go vote for dumb donald

thank God America is smarter than the dumbo usmb echo chamber of idiocy...

Okey dokey. I don't like to shame people. That's not my game at all. But I guess I have to now.

Forum List

Back