Hillary Clinton Puts the Lie to Her Own Caution About Fighting Terrorism

Ed you can't get much more left wing than the Toronto Star. Do love them though. They were great in my rock and roll days and one of their editors was a godfather to two of my children.

Ready for what I was telling you about the Taliban? Get some vaseline. It's going to hurt. Bend over. Incoming.

Bhutto helped create Taliban monster

In 1991, Pakistan's intelligence services stashed a massive cache of assault rifles and ammunition at a secret weapons dump in Spin Boldak, rushing armaments across the border as a (phony) deadline loomed for ending direct supply of their favoured combatants in Afghanistan's civil war.

Bhutto helped create Taliban monster | Toronto Star
You do know that Bhutto was NOT Prime Minister in 1991.

The Bhutto family were and are the Borgias of Pakistan. It's not a worry if you held elected office. They were and still are the equivalent of oligarchs in Pakistan.

Why is she so eager to insult the Deplorables and provoke them to higher levels of effort to defeat her?

deplorable things SHOULD be called out for what they are.

good leaders don't coddle and court racists, sexists, homophobics, xenophobics, Islamophobics...

IF you don't fit the bill then she wasn't talking about you...

or was she?? boo hoo :itsok:

George H.W. Bush to vote for Hillary
George HW Bush is a senile corporate stooge.

I used to admire this family so much. I feel dirty now that I did so. I think many are coming around to this.

Why is she so eager to insult the Deplorables and provoke them to higher levels of effort to defeat her?

good leaders don't coddle and court racists, sexists, homophobics, xenophobics, Islamophobics...

GH was always a globalist. He's always been that way.

As to the rest of your rant, you are the party of the KKK and Jim Crow.
I used to admire this family so much. I feel dirty now that I did so. I think many are coming around to this.
Tiny dancer I am trying to correct your attributions. Let me know if I get you wrong.

I have never admired the Bushes for any reason. They are a family that has traded on its power just like the Clintons and I think that Bush the Elder and Bush the Younger likely should be in jail along with Bill and Hillary.

Tiny dancer I am trying to correct your attributions. Let me know if I get you wrong.

I have never admired the Bushes for any reason. They are a family that has traded on its power just like the Clintons and I think that Bush the Elder and Bush the Younger likely should be in jail along with Bill and Hillary.

LONG LIVE BALOCHISTAN

That he is.

I guess it's the hunter in me, has to be I venture on, that made me track the Bush/Clinton liason all the way to the twins calling him Uncle Bill and her Aunt Hillary.

It makes me sick. A rapist and a President getting blow jobs by an intern in the Oval Office and people admire this so called family.

See my other post.

:)

I saw the light. Right now I'm waiting for Hannity to come on and I know he's going to go and lose it. He's going to go to ground.

I'm just sorry I was duped. I thought they were the real deal. Bush people are scum.

your head is so far up your ass that you're having trouble with the quote function..??

wake the fuck up, you brain dead shrew...

fact is, the present day rethuglican nominee is a kkk champion.

David Duke: Voting against Trump is 'treason to your heritage'

The white nationalist and former KKK grand wizard encouraged his listeners to volunteer for Trump.

and PS fuck you for denigrating the honor of the great Benazir Bhutto with your BS propaganda.

:bs1:

Benazir Bhutto, Pakistan’s former prime minister, was assassinated in Rawalpindi, on Dec. 27, 2007. Her legacy and significance in world history continue to hold a special place in the hearts of the millions of Pakistanis who mourn her death as much as they mourn the death of the dream of what Pakistan might have been had she lived to rule the country just one more time. As with that of many political icons, Ms. Bhutto’s sudden death left a void in both leadership and inspiration; no politician in Pakistan has been able to fill it. She also left behind a checkered past, with allegations of corruption that still linger, unproved in court for lack of evidence.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/27/opinion/the-legacy-of-benazir-bhutto.html?_r=0

Statement of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton on the Death of Benazir Bhutto
December 27, 2007

"I am profoundly saddened and outraged by the assassination of Benazir Bhutto, a leader of tremendous political and personal courage. I came to know Mrs. Bhutto over many years, during her tenures as Prime Minister and during her years in exile. Mrs. Bhutto's concern for her country, and her family, propelled her to risk her life on behalf of the Pakistani people. She returned to Pakistan to fight for democracy despite threats and previous attempts on her life and now she has made the ultimate sacrifice. Her death is a tragedy for her country and a terrible reminder of the work that remains to bring peace, stability, and hope to regions of the globe too often paralyzed by fear, hatred, and violence.

"Let us pray that her legacy will be a brighter, more hopeful future for the people she loved and the country she served. My family and I extend our condolences and deepest sympathies to the victims and their families and to the people of Pakistan."

Hillary Clinton: Statement of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton on the Death of Benazir Bhutto

your head is so far up your ass that you're having trouble with the quote function..??

wake the fuck up, you brain dead shrew...

fact is, the present day rethuglican nominee is a kkk champion.

The white nationalist and former KKK grand wizard encouraged his listeners to volunteer for Trump.

and PS fuck you for denigrating the honor of the great Benazir Bhutto with your BS propaganda.

:bs1:
Welcome to my ignore list, idiot.

Meahile we can all celebrate the HuffPo concession that Hillary is very likely to lose this election, but dont you libtards be dispiritedl Hillary is INEVITABLE!

Why Hillary Lost: A Premature Obit | Huffington Post

On the high, crenelated ramparts of Castle Clinton, a chill breeze is stirring ― a faint but gnawing sense that the White Walkers are coming, wearing “MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN” baseball caps on their skinless noggins.

If Donald Trump does sack the fortress, no one who lost the battle will want to admit it was Hillary Clinton’s fault. It will have had nothing to do with, say, “transparency” or calling bearded villagers “deplorables” or the Iraq War vote or the simple fact that middle-of-the-road Clintonism ran out of gas as a public philosophy.

No, other individuals, groups and forces will have to be blamed. In fact, they already are, pre-emptively.

:dance:

Forum List

Back