Hillary Clinton Rides HIGH Surpassing Republicans!!

PoliticalTorch

VIP Member
Jun 9, 2014
U.S.A.
For all the talk about Hillary having low ratings, etc. that can only show that the Republicans are now running quite scared of her should she decide to announce that she is running for president. When you start to hear negative talk arising about her you know she has to be doing something great to be upsetting Conservatives!

In this recent poll, read the FOURTH PARAGRAPH under "Pennsylvania Miscellany" for the Bottom Line on how Hillary stands in the Presidential race! The rest of the article is also GREAT News for Hillary! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Public Policy Polling: Hillary Clinton

A Hillary election in 2016, especially one against another McCain/Romney type candidate would be a dream come true so far as I'm concerned....

Not because she would be a good POTUS, or because I would vote for her, but because it would hopefully activate enough of the actual Conservatives in this nation to take up arms and start the civil war this country really needs. At the end of that there is a winning sid/philosophy and a bunch of corpses. Regardless of which side wins, at least the level of philosophical disagreement in this nation will be gone and the nation can move forward unopposed.

The bar has been set so low with the current Administration that it has become what Americans expect. Record unemployment, food stamps, disability, Medicaid, etc.

The 47% don't want leaders and motivators, they want... tit. And Hillary or any other Democrat is just the person to deliver it.

A Hillary election in 2016, especially one against another McCain/Romney type candidate would be a dream come true so far as I'm concerned....

Not because she would be a good POTUS, or because I would vote for her, but because it would hopefully activate enough of the actual Conservatives in this nation to take up arms and start the civil war this country really needs. At the end of that there is a winning sid/philosophy and a bunch of corpses. Regardless of which side wins, at least the level of philosophical disagreement in this nation will be gone and the nation can move forward unopposed.

:cuckoo:

For all the talk about Hillary having low ratings, etc. that can only show that the Republicans are now running quite scared of her should she decide to announce that she is running for president. When you start to hear negative talk arising about her you know she has to be doing something great to be upsetting Conservatives!

In this recent poll, read the FOURTH PARAGRAPH under "Pennsylvania Miscellany" for the Bottom Line on how Hillary stands in the Presidential race! The rest of the article is also GREAT News for Hillary! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Riding high heading toward the BIG COLLAPSE in 2016.

Riding high heading toward the BIG COLLAPSE in 2016.
Hah! You only wish! Let's see what happens in 2016 as I'm sure she will be running and will WIN!!

What are you waiting for? You scared or something? Want someone else to fight your battles?

Well she can use her vast knowledge of American History i.e.
"Just as had happened way back with a senator from Illinois named Lincoln and a senator from New York named Seward."
Senator Abraham Lincoln? Clinton misidentifies the former president ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
She is just as qualified as Obama who thought we had 57 states!
Ah, but don't you know that is a favorite thing with many politicians just to see if people are actually paying attention and the way they know if they are is to knowingly throw something controversial into the spotlight and wait to see the fallout and/or reaction from the gullible public! :badgrin: Even a lawyer once told me they use things like that too. Works every time and gives them added publicity, and let's face it, good or bad the publicity, It is always **PUBLICITY!!** and throws them further into the limelight! Works EVERY TIME like a charm! Just look, it caught your attention too didn't it!

What are you waiting for? You scared or something? Want someone else to fight your battles?

The key to winning a battle, and a war is to pick the times and places of the battles. Rushing headlong into your enemy without a plan is suicide and the heroes die first. At the right time and in the right place things will happen.

Hillary lied for and supported a sexual predator and womanizer her entire career for political reasons. Those of you who support this weak dependent statist goon are dumber than an empty box of Post Toasties.

The bar has been set so low with the current Administration that it has become what Americans expect. Record unemployment, food stamps, disability, Medicaid, etc.

The 47% don't want leaders and motivators, they want... tit. And Hillary or any other Democrat is just the person to deliver it.

Hillary is that person to deliver trinkets and the freebies. She'll finish off the transformation.

"Just as had happened way back with a senator from Illinois named Lincoln and a senator from New York named Seward."
Senator Abraham Lincoln? Clinton misidentifies the former president ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
Ah, but don't you know that is a favorite thing with many politicians just to see if people are actually paying attention and the way they know if they are is to knowingly throw something controversial into the spotlight and wait to see the fallout and/or reaction from the gullible public! :badgrin: Even a lawyer once told me they use things like that too. Works every time and gives them added publicity, and let's face it, good or bad the publicity, It is always **PUBLICITY!!** and throws them further into the limelight! Works EVERY TIME like a charm! Just look, it caught your attention too didn't it!

You don't really believe that, but you're hoping others will. Might work on naive college kids, but not those who are informed. Are you a college instructor?

The only qualification that apparently matters to the left is they think that a Hillary nomination irritates the right. Well it should irritate everyone. But it is pretty damn pathetic when the only qualification a candidate has is the ability to divide people. Sad really. There is so much in Hillary's past that should disqualify her for even consideration it isn't funny. I'll bet a bunch of money that most of those who support her don't know a damn thing about her. I know my liberal friends are that way. Just ask one about her accomplishments and see the blank stare.

Ewww! The thought of sucking on Hillary's tit just made me throw up a little in my mouth. :eusa_sick:

It's 2014

You don't really believe that, but you're hoping others will. Might work on naive college kids, but not those who are informed. Are you a college instructor?
Believe it or not that's how it is in the political world. When you can do something to get more attention, no matter good or bad, the media is immediately drawn to you and that's the Main Goal! Just look at what the stars in Hollywood do all the time to get attention and added publicity! Sometimes it's even outrageous but the end result is that they always get *Publicity!* and plenty of it from the paparazzi or other sources! Another thing is that I've been around politicians longer than many of you ever have been or will be. I know how they think and the kind of things they do so believe it or not, that's the way it is.

Believe it or not that's how it is in the political world. When you can do something to get more attention, no matter good or bad, the media is immediately drawn to you and that's the Main Goal! Just look at what the stars in Hollywood do all the time to get attention and added publicity! Sometimes it's even outrageous but the end result is that they always get *Publicity!* and plenty of it from the paparazzi or other sources! Another thing is that I've been around politicians longer than many of you ever have been or will be. I know how they think and the kind of things they do so believe it or not, that's the way it is.

I think you're a taco short of a combination plate.

I think you're a taco short of a combination plate.
And there can be little doubt that you don't have both oars in the water.

Forum List

Back