Hillary Clinton under consideration for Biden's UN ambassador

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

The collapse of America begins.

And it brings back all of the sadness about the men who died in Benghazi. How sad

And it brings back all of the sadness about the men who died in Benghazi. How sad
Holy shit... Biden and Hillary on the same team.
The money is going to be flying in... good God. One of the most corrupt individuals in Washington.

Ah, the Clinton money laundering operation might be back in business. Take the padlock off of the Foundation doors and start sending out the flyers to prospective victims. And don't forget the big guys cut cause that's how Biden rolls.

If Biden is smart he will leave Hitlery right where she is. Nowhere. Once back in politics she will be looking to benefit herself. Not a good idea by Biden.

If Biden is smart he will leave Hitlery right where she is. Nowhere. Once back in politics she will be looking to benefit herself. Not a good idea by Biden.

my sense is that kamalala would LOVE IT. In fact I see that gruesome
twosome (hitlery and kamalala) as soul sisters

Last edited:

my sense is that kamalala would LOVE IT. In fact is see that gruesome
They both have effed up laughs, that's for sure

My Darling, you are now indeed going to lie somewhere?

My Darling, you are now indeed going to lie somewhere?

huh???????

Maybe not the best pick, but it doesn´t matter, she has to bring Biden´s policies, nothing else, to the UN.

You have that backwards. She will be bringing the UN policies to Biden. The OP is right. This is the collapse of our country.
Sure it is, like in every election reps and dems each are about to destroy the country...

nope-----it is a fairly new phenomenon in my country and even in my mind

Forum List

Back