Hillary Clinton viewed as kiss of death for democratic candidates

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Hillary Clinton Viewed as ‘Kiss of Death’ for Democratic Candidates
Several Democrats are saying former 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is viewed as the “kiss of death” among Democratic candidates running in the 2018 midterm elections.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As hated and as crooked at this witch is, I wouldn't want her running in my party.

161208200245-clinton-feinstein-oct-13-super-169.jpg

• Banned
War on women

Yep she hates women esp. since her husband was a cheaating prick it caused her to have it out for all women while play sweet suck ups to them.
Hell how about the longtime rumor that kid of hers isn't even Bills so she's not much better..

If it wasn't for the MSM's total support, the democrat party would cease to exist. Democrats have been relying on a tired old 60's and 70's playbook in the age of information and they wonder why they lost every important election in the last decade. Does Hillary think Americans don't remember her world class enabling of her husband's sexual abuse? Maybe we will find out that hatred, anger and violence is a substitute for information this November but I doubt it.

Several Democrats are saying former 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton is viewed as the “kiss of death” among Democratic candidates running in the 2018 midterm elections.

As hated and as crooked at this witch is, I wouldn't want her running in my party.
Crooked people hide their tax returns and a crooked person had to reimburse the 4,000 people who were robbed at Clinton University? The hated one had 3 million more votes than your god.

• Banned

Crooked people hide their tax returns and a crooked person had to reimburse the 4,000 people who were robbed at Clinton University? The hated one had 3 million more votes than your god.
Nobody is my God but God.......... even though I swear bhahaah

The hated one had 3 million more votes

Yet lost by 74.

Herein endeth the lesson.

Or delete 30,000 emails, bust up phones, and have a unprotected server, take millions from other governments for favors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back