🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Clinton vrs Hillary Clinton

They'll start talking about Trump's tax returns.
And that's when you can bring up Obama's college transcripts and how he must be scared too if he doesn't release them. They're hypocrites, all of them. They have no set morals, their compasses are broken...this leaves them open to all kinds of attacks. If the majority of conservatives weren't a bunch of cowards who think being seen as polite is more important than crushing the societal AIDS virus known as leftism, we would have already rendered them political pariahs.

And that's when you can bring up Obama's college transcripts and how he must be scared too if he doesn't release them. They're hypocrites, all of them. They have no set morals, their compasses are broken...this leaves them open to all kinds of attacks. If the majority of conservatives weren't a bunch of cowards who think being seen as polite is more important than crushing the societal AIDS virus known as leftism, we would have already rendered them political pariahs.

Yeah, they simply want to avoid leaving an uncontested issue, even as they leave it uncontested, they will use Deny, Deflect and Denounce tactics to leave the simpletons the impression that whatever the point is is still contested and thus "controversial".

For example, talking about how Hillary's team lied about her latest illness for days then magically, yes, she was ill, but it is merely pneumonia, not anything more dreadful than that.

I have had pneumonia three times and I was never wobbly kneed and passed out like she was. There is something worse going on here and her team is lying about it as she is.

The libtard response is that the whole subject is conspiracy theory nonsense, the only real conspiracies are from rightwingers, and that she is fine and in great health, despite all the pics of her being on the verge of collapse at the tops of stairs or being held up by an aid.

Liberals have no regard for objective Truth and are content with playground antics that they think actually work.

Yeah, they simply want to avoid leaving an uncontested issue, even as they leave it uncontested, they will use Deny, Deflect and Denounce tactics to leave the simpletons the impression that whatever the point is is still contested and thus "controversial".

For example, talking about how Hillary's team lied about her latest illness for days then magically, yes, she was ill, but it is merely pneumonia, not anything more dreadful than that.

I have had pneumonia three times and I was never wobbly kneed and passed out like she was. There is something worse going on here and her team is lying about it as she is.

The libtard response is that the whole subject is conspiracy theory nonsense, the only real conspiracies are from rightwingers, and that she is fine and in great health, despite all the pics of her being on the verge of collapse at the tops of stairs or being held up by an aid.

Liberals have no regard for objective Truth and are content with playground antics that they think actually work.

I'm finding out that many of them on this board aren't capable of objective thinking. I say this as a former democrat from the old days when democrats didn't celebrate perversion, and certainly wouldn't have wanted alien and hostile cultures like muslims flooding our country.

I'm finding out that many of them on this board aren't capable of objective thinking. I say this as a former democrat from the old days when democrats didn't celebrate perversion, and certainly wouldn't have wanted alien and hostile cultures like muslims flooding our country.
MOST liberals today have no capacity for rational thought at all and merely spew their rambling denunciations as though they were axiomatic truths.

SOME liberals can think however, and most of them have left the Democratic party and gone Republican or Third Party.

A very small sliver of liberals have a capacity for reason and analysis, but are too devoted to the Democratic Party to ever leave it or stop supporting it no matter how vile the behavior or twisted the events. These liberals are the kind that advocate "safe zones" on our college campuses and support the Marxists at every controversy and undermine classic liberal goals of free speech and free thought in our colleges. They do not want debate but only ideological products in our college graduates. These vermin are not real liberals, but only ideological Marxists in the sheep's clothing of liberalism, a term they have turned into a slander.

With Hillary Clinton we have a candidate devoid of any accomplishments that have helped the American middle class, who is a highly probably criminal who allowed Top Secret material to fall into the hands of our enemies, who has sold influence to her office as Secretary of State of hundreds of millions of US dollars and who has been so incompetent that she has likely caused the deaths of many of our covert agents over seas and some known operatives.

But none of that matters to the ideologically mind-bound liberals who can actually think. And that makes them all the more guilty for that bitches shenanigans.

she came back yesterday to a big roaring crowd

2ij5f9c.jpg

Forum List

Back