Hillary Clinton wears leather, talks trash and blows a stop light

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
At least, Mrs Tuzla Clinton admits to being a type casting bigot. Who of thunk it that leather made a person a lesbian, here I thought it was pants suits. How does she get away with this stuff? Is it like not holding the mentally impaired to a high standard?

Hillary Clinton wears leather, talks trash and blows a stop

Hillary Clinton showed her wild side at an LGBT event at SoHo's Capitale, where the presidential wannabe sported a leather jacket, boasted about her Democratic-leading campaign and ran a red light on her way out.
Stars including Rosie O'Donnell, Billie Jean King and former Rep. Barney Frank — celebrating his 76th birthday — were all in the house as Hill went on a roll.

"She told everyone, 'I have a million more votes than Donald, and oh, by the way, I have 2 1/2 million more than Bernie Sanders!" says an event insider. We're also told that the boo birds came out when guest speakers mentioned Sanders. In recent days, it's Clinton’s campaign that’s complained about the senator from Vermont staying quiet when she’s booed at his rallies. Clinton also boasted about her fashion sense.

"Don't you love my jacket?" she asked "I thought really hard about what I'd wear tonight being a fashion icon. This is my one and only piece of leather clothing."

I understand she kept saying to the crowd..."Bend over, and I'll make you VOTE for me!"

hillary_dominatrix.jpg

I hear instead of campaigning with Bill Mrs Tuzla is going to be campaigning with O'Donnald, that way Mrs. Tuzla look more womanish in comparision.

Now security is going to have to start confiscating red paint.

Black leather Woo Woo...Wild girl...where is the whip ? She needs a new clothing designer in a serious way.

:whip:

that leather looked better on the cow it came from, not the one wearing it.

BTW where is PETA?

Well, where is the left wing? Can they explain that the leather being a lesbian thing?

Forum List

Back