Hillary Clinton Will Sit Down With Black Lives Matter Activists

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
"We want to hear from anyone ready to address this urgent problem and work toward solutions."

WASHINGTON -- Hillary Clinton agreed to meet with DeRay Mckesson and the Campaign Zero movement on Tuesday evening. The meeting will be the latest in a series of accomplishments for the group of activists seeking racial justice and policing reforms.

Mckesson tweeted at the 2016 presidential hopeful on Monday asking if she could meet before the release of her criminal justice platform:

"It demonstrates a willingness to engage on a host of topics related to criminal justice and racial equity," said Mckesson, who has been openly critical of various presidential candidates for seldom addressing the unique issues facing black Americans. "I'm hopeful that we will have a candid and thoughtful conversation that will lead to the release of a strong platform by her campaign."​

More: Hillary Clinton Will Sit Down With Black Lives Matter Activists

I applaud Mrs. Clinton for actively engaging with Black Lives Matter to help end racial injustice.

"The meeting will be the latest in a series of accomplishments for the group of activists seeking racial justice and policing reforms."

Since when is "having a meeting" an accomplishment.....

:cuckoo:

2lWymBZ.jpg

Here is solutions
1. Legalize drugs
2. release all prisoners that are serving time for doing drugs that were legalized.
3. Replace Clintons 3 strike laws
4. Grant more money to schools and grants for college.

It is true that blacks do a lot more drugs then anyone else and it is wrong for us to have drugs illegal. We're hurting a lot of people for stupid reasons.

Of course she will...

Democrats just LOVE black thugs that kill cops and burn down the neighborhood!!!

We don't! But a lot of this anger is because so many are arrested for dumb reasons. Drugs should be legalize and no one should have to serve for decades for a non-violent crime.

People that murder and burn businesses downs should go to prison.

Black Lives Matter has gone too far, and now can be considered a terrorist organization. I have to assume the FBI is already on the case.

I'm sure Hillary's concern for the plight of black folks is as genuine as her husband's tears at Ron Brown's funeral.

Forum List

Back