Hillary Clinton Will Sit Down With Black Lives Matter Activists

Here is solutions
1. Legalize drugs
2. release all prisoners that are serving time for doing drugs that were legalized.
3. Replace Clintons 3 strike laws
4. Grant more money to schools and grants for college.

It is true that blacks do a lot more drugs then anyone else and it is wrong for us to have drugs illegal. We're hurting a lot of people for stupid reasons.

Republicans, do you think this would help?

The radical anti-law enforcement, anti-America nut case left is her base. Of course she will meet with them.

The radical anti-law enforcement, anti-America nut case left is her base. Of course she will meet with them.

I am for law enforcement but throwing people in prison for smoking a leaf is dumb! Legalize and press for solutions.

Of course she would; that's one of reasons she's not electable.

Here is solutions
1. Legalize drugs
2. release all prisoners that are serving time for doing drugs that were legalized.

It is true that blacks do a lot more drugs then anyone else and it is wrong for us to have drugs illegal. We're hurting a lot of people for stupid reasons.

You think having druggies high on crack loosened on the streets is a good thing?

Of course she would; that's one of reasons she's not electable.

I don't like the methods blacklivesmatters employs but our drug laws and sentencing is really fucked up. Wouldn't you agree?

Here is solutions
1. Legalize drugs

You think having druggies high on crack loosened on the streets is a good thing?

Your side talks about personal freedom. So I am agree with you on this.

Of course she will...

Democrats just LOVE black thugs that kill cops and burn down the neighborhood!!!
well what about the "White Lives Matter" organization? will Hillary sit down with them too and discuss White Culture and why they are called Cracker Honkys?

Of course she will...

Democrats just LOVE black thugs that kill cops and burn down the neighborhood!!!
and next week Hillary will sit down with individuals who believe they are tri-sexual and even have all three gender parts "down there".
and another group Hillary needs to sit down with. the "White People Who Feel Black And Demand Free Stuff" Group.

Her Thighness, Madame Cankles, doesn't give a rat's ass about any of that... she's just pandering... one more Vote Whore, amongst a cast of thousands.

so when Hillary sits down with the black lives people, will it become more like a "Chicken,Ribs&Watermelon" summit?

Hillary hasn't a chance in hell of getting elected so it doen't matter to me who she meets.

But I'm glad she is reaching out to a terrorist group, because that exposes her as a person who panders with terrrorists.

so when Hillary sits down with the black lives people, will it become more like a "Chicken,Ribs&Watermelon" summit?
and knowing Hillary, we can assume she will speak in her Jive accent during the summit. "Ive come tooo far to take another chit in the woods!!!"

Hillary hasn't a chance in hell of getting elected so it doen't matter to me who she meets.

But I'm glad she is reaching out to a terrorist group, because that exposes her as a person who panders with terrrorists.
Hillary just needs to sit down on a McDonals "used toilet" to see what its like to be an normal everyday American.

Forum List

Back