Hillary Clinton's appointments in her administration..Qsts.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Should Hillary offer a cabinet post to Sanders? (mindful that Vermont would appoint a democrat senator)

Should Hillary nominate Obama for a Justice position?

Should Hillary also offer a cabinet post to Trump?

Should Hillary offer a cabinet post to Sanders? (mindful that Vermont would appoint a democrat senator)

Hillary should start taking dance lessons for her appearance on Dancing with the (has beens) Stars. It will be the next time we see her when she loses.:9:

Obama for SC would be fantastic. I'd be laughing for days.

Anyways keep Bernie as far from power as possible, and make Trump the ambassador to Russia, since he's practically a member of the Putin administration at this point.

Anyways keep Bernie as far from power as possible, and make Trump the ambassador to Russia, since he's practically a member of the Putin administration at this point.

Your grandchildren won't be laughing.

No to all three – three in particular.

Probably not. You're supposed to be respectful when you visit monuments in D.C.

You are squandering their freedom thinking Obama was good for this country or Clinton is going to be. Old and stupid is not a winning combination.

You are squandering their freedom thinking Obama was good for this country or Clinton is going to be. Old and stupid is not a winning combination.
Obama will be remembered as a great President. And Hillary probably won't be on the ticket in 2020.

Obama will be remembered as a great President. And Hillary probably won't be on the ticket in 2020.

If this country adopts Sharia he will. If not he will be considered the worst.

Man. Can't have a conversation with you people without you going off the deep end.

Man. Can't have a conversation with you people without you going off the deep end.

How's the water?

How's the water?
Drink your sewage. You can't have any of my water.

If this country adopts Sharia he will

The above is what passes for right wing "intelligentsia".........Amazing that some of them can turn their computer on all by themselves.

Amazing you never consider Obamas appeasement of Islamists has emboldened them. It is also increases the recruitment that he says he is worried about from anti-Islam people. His weakness is the cause of the rise of Iran and ISIS.

You and anyone else who thinks Sharia and subjugation it is not the end goal is an idiot.

Nat4900 you could tell me why that is funny. Do you always laugh when killers are enabled by idiots( more likely traitors)

Nat4900 you could tell me why that is funny. Do you always laugh when killers are enabled by idiots( more likely traitors)

I only address such questions when posed by SANE posters.....Obviously, and I'm sure you'd agree, you're NOT one of those sane posters.......Try graffiti on your garage door.

I only address such questions when posed by SANE posters.....Obviously, and I'm sure you'd agree, you're NOT one of those sane posters.......Try graffiti on your garage door.

You mean you don't have an answer for your willful ignorance. I didn't expect one other than a typical liberal dodge attacking the messenger and ignoring the message. You and others weakness and denial do nothing but enable Islamists.

Time for you idiots to wake up and admit we(the free world) has a deadly, and deadly serious enemy.

So sure about that? The Republican has a slight lead in the gubernatorial race in Vermont in the one poll I saw of it about a week ago and the governor would appoint Sanders' replacement.

How's the water?
Drink your sewage. You can't have any of my water.

You support the sewage known as Islam by denial and ignorance. Most likely willful ignorance. You cannot talk away the hate Islamists have for free people and any non-Muslim. To think you can is ludicrous.

So sure about that? The Republican has a slight lead in the gubernatorial race in Vermont in the one poll I saw of it about a week ago and the governor would appoint Sanders' replacement.

You know that currently its a tie.....besides, IF the governor turns out to be republican, then Clinton would hold off.....

Forum List

Back