Hillary Clinton’s Camp Set Up ‘Veterans Against Trump’ Protest. Unbelievable !

I'm beginning to see. He just senses he is losing the argument and wants to deflect.
Vig is an insult poster. He covers his lack of knowledge by insulting and deflecting. You posted your units and anyone with military knowledge who wants to test you would know what questions to ask you to confirm your comments, particularly when in country dates are included.
3/39 January 30, 1968 to Feb 30, 1969
25th Ind April 10, 1969 to
I protect my identity religiously and I am not about to post anything on a message board where my identity may be compromised. Save that for the idiots who are victimized by their stupidity.
If you want proof I suggest we send the information to Pogo, since he has posted the most often in this thread. That way your identity is safe and your identity is independently verified. Of course, you aren't about to go down that road it would destroy your new meme. So what kind of a man are you?

Let's see, I caught you LYING about who you are, your military service, and now you want to send BULLSHIT to Pogo, the moron to confirm..... Next you'll want to sell me a bridge in Bklyn...cheap.... Fuck you dimwit, BUT I'll be sure to follow your posts and perhaps when you get MANLY again, I'll drop this on that thread and let others make up their own minds! The ENTERTAINMENT tonight was better than me sparing with the JakeAss!
You caught nothing and now you have forced me to say out loud you are the one who has stolen valor. Now prove it or shutup.

I don't have to do anything. Hossfly will vouch for my service, and you are a CONFIRMED LIAR, and SCUMBAG for impersonating a Vietnam era veteran!
I don't know Hossfly from a hole in the ground and unless you prove it you are a stinking liar and stolen valor cheat!
I hope you don't abuse that cute cat!

I hope you don't think that picture is me and that my real name is Juan de Fuca!!

Vig is an insult poster. He covers his lack of knowledge by insulting and deflecting. You posted your units and anyone with military knowledge who wants to test you would know what questions to ask you to confirm your comments, particularly when in country dates are included.
Let's see, I caught you LYING about who you are, your military service, and now you want to send BULLSHIT to Pogo, the moron to confirm..... Next you'll want to sell me a bridge in Bklyn...cheap.... Fuck you dimwit, BUT I'll be sure to follow your posts and perhaps when you get MANLY again, I'll drop this on that thread and let others make up their own minds! The ENTERTAINMENT tonight was better than me sparing with the JakeAss!
You caught nothing and now you have forced me to say out loud you are the one who has stolen valor. Now prove it or shutup.

I don't have to do anything. Hossfly will vouch for my service, and you are a CONFIRMED LIAR, and SCUMBAG for impersonating a Vietnam era veteran!
I don't know Hossfly from a hole in the ground and unless you prove it you are a stinking liar and stolen valor cheat!

I hope you don't think that picture is me and that my real name is Juan de Fuca!!
From now on you'll be know as Juan da Fucka!

Damn Strait! :rofl:

Damn Strait! :rofl:
:whip:

From now on you'll be know as Juan da Fucka!

:lame2:

b50bf048b351c763da8ad147a979b81e.jpg

And he should probably walk back his stance on hating POW's.
He only hates McLame,and I don't blame him!
No he's pretty clear about POW's. He doesn't like soldiers who get captured. Pretty disgraceful if you ask me.

0002658.jpeg

When has he said that? Please post the quote.
Here you go:

Seems he's talking about John McCain, and not issuing a general statement.

Try again.

Embarrassing.

Are you sure you want me to post the quote for you? Or do you want to maintain some semblance that you are informed enough to know there is a quote?

Post it.
“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Trump attacks McCain: 'I like people who weren't captured'
Sounds right when it comes to McLame, who just happened to PARLAY his capture into a 30+ YEAR job in Politics, and has been worthless most of the time!
Worthless. Probably what you think of all captured vets.
Well, anyone who tries to cash in on their screwups is no better than a Democrat.

Are you sure you want me to post the quote for you? Or do you want to maintain some semblance that you are informed enough to know there is a quote?

Post it.
“He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.”

Sounds right when it comes to McLame, who just happened to PARLAY his capture into a 30+ YEAR job in Politics, and has been worthless most of the time!
Well, you were wrong.

Funny how you libs only care about them when you can use them for your nasty political purposes......but you could give a flying fuck about them when the VA makes them wait to be treated. Vets are dying every day while waiting for Obama to get off his ass and get them treated, and you could give a shit.

I'm not surprised that crooked Hillary would pull something like this, but I'm surprised vets would look a gift horse in the mouth. Yeah maybe they're not getting the promised amount, but anything is better than nothing.
AHHHHHHH poor Liar Donald once again the people strike out and liar Donald whines about it ... what next is liar Donal going to call Hillary a poopie head

Astroturfing time !

It was a perfect opportunity to hold the presumptive GOP nominee’s feet to the fire for his broken promise to raise $6 million for vets. But this was no spontaneous protest.

It seemed like an outpouring of veteran anger against Donald Trump: over a dozen former service members protesting outside Trump Tower.

But the reality was more complicated. The protest was actually a coordinated effort, led in part by the Hillary Clinton campaign, to embarrass her Republican rival for his failed efforts to raise money for veterans. It only looked like a grassroots demonstration.

A spokesman for the demonstrators insisted they had no affiliation with any campaign. Later he said the protesters had reached out to the Clinton campaign for press contacts, but that’s all. Then the activist finally admitted that, yes, the Clinton campaign had helped organize the protest.
Hillary Clinton’s Camp Set Up ‘Veterans Against Trump’ Protest

Who cares how it happened. It happened, and once again outed Don the Con as a lying fraud of a man.
did you see how senator Warren eviscerated the Donald in the press yesterday ... it really pissed him off .... he was all over twitter yesterday whining

Last edited:
In this time, the military overwhelmingly detests the Democrats.

Why? Pulling them out of war is a bad thing ?

All the sacrifices of the first decade of the 21st Century have been rendered in vain by Obama.

Then, he shit on the vets, and still shits on them.
Obama shits on vets??? really thats where you want to go??? hum lest see.... the Dems wright up a bill for the vets, the republicans vote it down ... the democrats writes up another bill for the vets, the republican votes it down ... then when asked why they voted it down they say well, its obama's fault why we vote it down ... the problem you have is you're too stupid to realize who shitting on whom

Post it.

Well, you were wrong.

Funny how you libs only care about them when you can use them for your nasty political purposes......but you could give a flying fuck about them when the VA makes them wait to be treated. Vets are dying every day while waiting for Obama to get off his ass and get them treated, and you could give a shit.

Post it.

Well, you were wrong.

Well mudpacker, when are you going to realize that its the house that allocates the money, not the president ... in the last seven years time and time again the Democrats/liberals have been writing bills for the Vets either your precious republicans Filibuster the bill, when we held the majority, and when we lost the majority the reopublicans wouldn't bring its to the floor or they voted against any bill that would help the vets ... Now you want to say its obama['s fault ??? really are you this stupid??? last I check all obama can do is ask the congress to act which he has ... where your republicans refuse to do anything for the vets ... I think you mudpacker you should stick to what you do best... still trying to figure out what that is

And he should probably walk back his stance on hating POW's.
No he's pretty clear about POW's. He doesn't like soldiers who get captured. Pretty disgraceful if you ask me.

0002658.jpeg
Yeah,and he said the same thing about Mexicans and muslims, except PEOPLE, (leaves you out) with brains know exactly what he meant!
Hmm from what I can tell he speaks out against POW's and doesn't give any money to veteran's groups.

Let's not forget that the money went to the Trump Foundation and not directly to any veteran charity. Donald Trump needs to come clean about all of this.
We need to investigate the Clinton foundation.

0002658.jpeg
Yeah,and he said the same thing about Mexicans and muslims, except PEOPLE, (leaves you out) with brains know exactly what he meant!
Hmm from what I can tell he speaks out against POW's and doesn't give any money to veteran's groups.

Let's not forget that the money went to the Trump Foundation and not directly to any veteran charity. Donald Trump needs to come clean about all of this.
We need to investigate the Clinton foundation.
why ??? cause your handlers told you to ??? according to the IRS who tracks all their money for the clinton foundation its been in the press ... the foundation released all their tax information... they have shown where all their money went ... they pointed out in detail where their money goes 89% of their donations, 140 million dollars, went all over Africa Asia and the middle east for schools, farming, aids, and other things ... I can't help you're to lazy to look it up .. its on their taxes for the foundation... its out there for everyone to read... the problem you can't seem to accept is why hasn't trump released the tax information for the trump foundation for vets ... thats the real question you should be asking ... but I realize you're a republican and like all republicans they're to lazy to look up anything ... they let their handlers do it for them .... like you they to can look stupid like the rest off the republican party

Forum List

Back