Hillary Clintons e-mail story continues to crumble, indictment pending

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hillary Clinton's Email Server Story Continues to Crumble - Breitbart

Perjury?

Hillary Clinton signed a sworn statement in the group Judicial Watch’s civil case declaring the following:

“While I do not know what information may be ‘responsive’ for purposes of this law suit, I have directed that all my e-mails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or potentially were federal records to be provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.”

The gaps in Hillary Clinton’s email disclosures throw that sworn statement into doubt. The crime of lying under oath is called perjury.

Is the prison looking for a granny figure?

Perjury?

Hillary Clinton signed a sworn statement in the group Judicial Watch’s civil case declaring the following:

“While I do not know what information may be ‘responsive’ for purposes of this law suit, I have directed that all my e-mails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or potentially were federal records to be provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.”

The gaps in Hillary Clinton’s email disclosures throw that sworn statement into doubt. The crime of lying under oath is called perjury.

Dream on.

Perjury?

Dream on.
Judge Napolitano: Hillary's Troubles Just Keep Cascading Down Upon Her No need for dreams, Hillary lied about when she started using her server, so she could eliminate David Petraeus from her e-mail list.

You can keep dreaming that this never happened, and dreaming on and on is your prerogative, but Hillary Clintoon is done.
Hillary-Clinton-What-Difference.jpg

Judge Napolitano? Cool. He's a real live federal prosecutor, right? He can bring an indictment!

He's great...but he always runs out of breath before he finishes his sentences. Kind of like this:

Forum List

Back