Hillary Clintons pathetic gun control ideas......arm ISIS but take guns away from Americans

300 million guns in this country are a bigger threat to me than ISIS
You haven't been threatened by ISIS... yet. :slap:

And when's the last time you had a law-abider point a gun at you? :dunno:

ISIS is a rightwing boogeyman but is zero threat in this country

Last year:

Gun deaths in the US = 30,000
ISIS killings in the US = 0

Who do conservatives fear?
keep putting your silly stats, mixed with sarcasm up there RW, and as of this date I still own my guns
The 2nd ammendment gives me that right. Which annoys the hell out of you

Last year:

Why should you or I care that most of the 30K are gang bangers in Baltimore and Chicago?

So let those losers impact all of us by their actions?

Nope

Wont fly

-Geaux

Here is a simple suggestion.

Gun Violence costs $229bn a year to the tax payers.
Gun violence costs America more than $229 billion every year - Business Insider

There is an estimated 300 million privately guns.

That means it is costiing $763 per gun per year...

Why should the American taxpayer burned this cost. These freeloaders need to pay there share...

A simple payment of $700 dollars per gun per year as standard. Not paying it would mean anything from a heavy fine or jail.

If you go on gun safety course, have a gun safe, etc... a reduction would be given...

The government owes $18 trillion debt and can't afford to pay for gun owners mistakes, so it is this or compulsory gun insurance.
So only the rich would own guns. So lib typical.

Last year:

keep putting your silly stats, mixed with sarcasm up there RW, and as of this date I still own my guns
The 2nd ammendment gives me that right. Which annoys the hell out of you

Show me the threat from ISIS on Main Street USA and I will show you the threat from gun owners such as yourself

Hillary Clinton's pathetic gun-control ideas I wonder if Cops will be allowed to have guns under Lezzidant Hillary

the rightwingnuts are so terrified of hillary. sorry, mccarthy already gave up your game.

your own community organizer obama and his henchwoman valerie jarrett are the ones throwing Hillary under the bus leftard. nobody is afraid of hillary running. we HOPE she is the nominee you idiot; she has a mountain of baggage and isnt very popular

Hillary Clinton's pathetic gun-control ideas I wonder if Cops will be allowed to have guns under Lezzidant Hillary

the rightwingnuts are so terrified of hillary. sorry, mccarthy already gave up your game.

your own community organizer obama and his henchwoman valerie jarrett are the ones throwing Hillary under the bus leftard. nobody is afraid of hillary running. we HOPE she is the nominee you idiot; she has a mountain of baggage and isnt very popular

Then I think we can agree on Hillary running as the Democratic candidate

I wish you luck....you will need it

hillary may yet still to to prison leftard. i wish YOU luck; YOU'RE going to need it. So is she

hillary may yet still to to prison leftard. i wish YOU luck; YOU'RE going to need it. So is she

Yup....yup,yup

Them rightwing Hillary conspiracy theories are really causing Hillary to spend alot of time in prison

How long did you send her to jail for in the Vince Foster killing?

Yup....yup,yup

Them rightwing Hillary conspiracy theories are really causing Hillary to spend alot of time in prison

YAWN. even John Gotti eventually went to prison.

like i said clown; she'll be luck to not go to prison, and your own side isnt thrilled with her candidacy. Stop lying to yourself

q4yf8wE.jpg

Yup....yup,yup

like i said clown; she'll be luck to not go to prison, and your own side isnt thrilled with her candidacy. Stop lying to yourself

Wow....you really got me there

Hillary is like John Gotti...Whats the matter? Hitler wasn't good enough?

Why should the American taxpayer burned this cost. These freeloaders need to pay there share...

A simple payment of $700 dollars per gun per year as standard. Not paying it would mean anything from a heavy fine or jail.

If you go on gun safety course, have a gun safe, etc... a reduction would be given...

The government owes $18 trillion debt and can't afford to pay for gun owners mistakes, so it is this or compulsory gun insurance.

Well do you want owning it linked to your income....

But hey just bring it in with an amnesty for returning guns and watch the gun violence go through the floor..

Then the $700 will be more like $200...

Why do you want taxpayers paying from these freeloaders? They are robbing from people's pocket.

Yup....yup,yup

Wow....you really got me there

Hillary is like John Gotti...Whats the matter? Hitler wasn't good enough?

the rightwingnut trolls are pathetic.

Well do you want owning it linked to your income....

But hey just bring it in with an amnesty for returning guns and watch the gun violence go through the floor..

Then the $700 will be more like $200...

Why do you want taxpayers paying from these freeloaders? They are robbing from people's pocket.
I already pay for owning a weapon. Hunting licenses, conceal and carry, and liability insurances
200 billion??? That cost if the article is true is covered in sales taxes alone
So you keep getting pissed....and I'll still own my guns ;)

Forum List

Back