🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hillary Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe

Do you have recorded proof of hillary saying any of those things. That sure would be a boring book without those claims.
I didn't write the article or the book. do some research. Buy the book and read it.

Yeah! If it is not recorded, it never happened! Neh!

I remember Chris Kyle claiming he punched out Jesse Ventura to sell more books. That claim was easily proven false. Without proof it is just an attempt to sell more books.
Uh huh. That's probably why he was killed.

It shows even somebody with an interesting subject will make things up to sell books. Imagine what somebody with a boring subject will do.

According to you guys with Trump, even if it IS recorded it never happened
Prove it.
^ ironic
Glad to see you have a sense of humor beyond gay kissing cartoons.
Sounds like you need a safe space
You are confused. That's what cowardly libs do.

I remember Chris Kyle claiming he punched out Jesse Ventura to sell more books. That claim was easily proven false. Without proof it is just an attempt to sell more books.
Uh huh. That's probably why he was killed.

It shows even somebody with an interesting subject will make things up to sell books. Imagine what somebody with a boring subject will do.
Like Hillary's books?

According to you guys with Trump, even if it IS recorded it never happened
Prove it.
^ ironic
Glad to see you have a sense of humor beyond gay kissing cartoons.
Sounds like you need a safe space
You are confused. That's what cowardly libs do.
Oh no you've been triggered! Hurry take a deep breath and count to 10!

From everything I've read about her she was a bitch to work for as first lady of Arkansas and was a real bitch to tolerate as First Lady. The SS agents who had to guard her should have all gotten medals for having put up with her bullshit.

I doubt any of those that had to put up with her nasty ass will be voting for her.

She is one true asshole and I doubt anyone who works for her would have anything nice to say about her.

From everything I've read about her she was a bitch to work for as first lady of Arkansas and was a real bitch to tolerate as First Lady. The SS agents who had to guard her should have all gotten medals for having put up with her bullshit.

I doubt any of those that had to put up with her nasty ass will be voting for her.

She is one true asshole and I doubt anyone who works for her would have anything nice to say about her.
Write a book about your opinion. It'll sell millions and conservatives will post your wildest speculations as if they were proven facts here on the board.

Write a book about your opinion. It'll sell millions and conservatives will post your wildest speculations as if they were proven facts here on the board.

Loads of opinions in those stories. Not just mine and I'm sure those folks will give YOUR opinion all the merit it deserves. LOL

Secret Service agents: Hillary is a nightmare to work with | New York Post

Last edited:

Loads of opinions in those stories. Not just mine and I'm sure those folks will give YOUR opinion all the merit it deserves. LOL

And we have many, many hours of video and recordings of trump being a douche. Proof vs fantasy.

Ever been in the presence of a woman who is 'riding the cotton pony' and has consumed a bottle of cheap sherry?
That's how dozens of secret service officers who have been assigned to protect Hillary describe her.
She makes that psychopath Leona Helmsley look like Lisa Simpson.

are these real?

Many of them are discussed in the recent book "Crisis of Character" by a former Secret Service Uniform Division officer.
Is the book fake?

Politico Reported That Secret Service Veterans Say Byrne Is “Inflating His Role” And “Could Never Have Seen Any Of What He Claims.” Politico highlighted complaints about the book from “several high-level members of Secret Service presidential details,” who say Byrne is “inflating his role,” “could never have seen any of what he claims,” and is making “security harder by eroding the trust between agents and the people they protect.” The publication also first reported that the Association of Former Agents of the United States Secret Service is condemning the book, with the nonpartisan group stating that there “is no place for any self-moralizing narratives, particularly those with an underlying motive.” [Politico, 6/21/16; Media Matters, 6/21/16]

CNN Interviewed Former Secret Service Agent Who Said He “Can't Comprehend How A Uniformed Division Officer Could Ever Find Themselves In Those Situations.” CNN host Michael Smerconish interviewed former Secret Service agent Jonathan Wackrow, who cast strong doubt on Byrne’s book:

MICHAEL SMERCONISH: Is it conceivable to you that a uniformed agent could have seen the sort of things that he alleges having seen?

JONATHAN WACKROW: No. I mean, just from the pre-publication documents that are out, I can't comprehend how a uniformed division officer could ever find themselves in those situations to, you know, view what he is saying that he saw. [CNN, Smerconish, 6/25/16, viaCNN.com]

BuzzFeed: Byrne’s Book Is “Contradicted By His Own Testimony.” BuzzFeed reporter Christopher Massie wrote:

Gary Byrne, a former Secret Service agent who worked in Bill Clinton’s White House, tells a dramatic story in his upcoming book about how he personally helped a White House steward dispose of towels stained by semen and lipstick to protect the president from a sex scandal.

That story, as well as another Byrne tells about walking in on Bill Clinton making out with a TV journalist, is different from what he told investigators from Kenneth Starr’s Office of the Independent Counsel in 1998, a BuzzFeed News review of interviews, depositions, and grand jury testimony has found. [BuzzFeed, 6/21/16]
Gary Byrne's Crisis Of Character Panned: “Rehash Of Old Rumors,” “Contradicted By His Own Testimony”

Foul-mouthed, violent temper - Hillary routinely bullied her bodyguards — and with the worst language possible.

Hillary Clinton’s “treatment of DS [Department of State] agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere,” according to a just-released summary of an FBI interview with a former State Department official. “Prior to CLINTON’s tenure, being an agent on the Secretary of State’s protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents. However, by the end of CLINTON’s tenure, it was staffed largely with new agents because it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her.”

“She derives pleasure from lording over other people who cannot do anything about it and who are less powerful than she is”...

“Hillary doesn’t care about anyone but Hillary.”

• “Stay the f*** back, stay the f*** away from me!” the then-–First Lady screamed at her Secret Service agents. “Don’t come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f***ing do as I say, okay!!?” Clinton demanded, according to former FBI agent Gary Aldrich’s Unlimited Access, page 139.

• “If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!” Hillary yelled at a Secret Service agent, as Joyce Milton reported in The First Partner, page 259. The officer explained in vain that he preferred to keep his hands free, in case a threat arose.

• “Good morning, ma’am,” a uniformed Secret Service officer once greeted Hillary Clinton. “F*** off!” she replied, as Ronald Kessler documented in First Family Detail, page 16.

Hillary F. Clinton Curses Those Who Keep Her Safe

She'll make a lovely President. :p

They're just lucky she doesn't turn them all into newts.

who gave ya that black eye Bill?? hmmm

Bill-CLinton-blackeye.jpg

Forum List

Back