Hillary Email Subpoena Released

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Me thinks that of the requested information the one about guns coming in and out is the damning one. Clearly they were gun running and have yet to admit it.

Hillary Email Subpoena Released The Weekly Standard

Hillary Clinton falsely claimed in an interview that she had not received a subpoena for her emails. But Trey Gowdy, the chair of the House Benghazi committee, released the subpoena he sent the former secretary of state after hearing Clinton not tell the truth:

There's an 18 minute gap in Clinton's emails...

anyone want to guess what was on the emails she erased? aside from the excuses for Ben Gazi? Maybe she inadvertantly called Moochelle or Bambi a slang word for black when mentioning them in the emails? Maybe she used the F and MF curses time to time? gee, what else did she say in those erased emials? "How many Obama's does it take to ??????

anyone want to guess what was on the emails she erased? aside from the excuses for Ben Gazi? Maybe she inadvertantly called Moochelle or Bambi a slang word for black when mentioning them in the emails? Maybe she used the F and MF curses time to time? gee, what else did she say in those erased emials? "How many Obama's does it take to ??????

I always wondered how conspiracy and wacko theories got started and now I have a vague idea.

I always wondered how conspiracy and wacko theories got started and now I have a vague idea.
wouldn't surprise me if at some point over the last 8 years, Hillary said something like, "Yah, no kidding, my husband cant stand those two (black slang word), he still thinks both of them should be shining shoes and bussing tables at the white house".

I see a copy of a subpoena, but has anyone posted "proof of service?"
The proof of service claims it was delivered to a law office via e mail by consent. That is an admission that it was not served by a certified member of or representative of the court. Gowdy can not make a valid claim that Clinton received the alleged subpoena. The term alleged subpoena must be used because the one being used by Gowdy may be invalid. It does not list the time and place where recipient is to appear.

wouldn't surprise me if at some point over the last 8 years, Hillary said something like, "Yah, no kidding, my husband cant stand those two (black slang word), he still thinks both of them should be shining shoes and bussing tables at the white house".
also, hillary being senile, would of typed this stuff up not knowing everything she types is Permament!!

From the linked copy:

upload_2015-7-8_19-12-57.png

The proof of service claims it was delivered to a law office via e mail by consent. That is an admission that it was not served by a certified member of or representative of the court. Gowdy can not make a valid claim that Clinton received the alleged subpoena. The term alleged subpoena must be used because the one being used by Gowdy may be invalid. It does not list the time and place where recipient is to appear.

From the link provided:

upload_2015-7-8_19-15-33.png

It appears that this subpoena is for information that was due March 13, 2015.

From the link provided:

View attachment 44123

So Trey Gowdy isn't as omnipotent as he would like us to believe. How did HRC beat him out of a subpoena?

From the link provided:

View attachment 44123

So Trey Gowdy isn't as omnipotent as he would like us to believe. How did HRC beat him out of a subpoena?

My guess, if that is what happened, is she is a good criminal.

Me thinks that of the requested information the one about guns coming in and out is the damning one. Clearly they were gun running and have yet to admit it.

Hillary Email Subpoena Released The Weekly Standard

Hillary Clinton falsely claimed in an interview that she had not received a subpoena for her emails. But Trey Gowdy, the chair of the House Benghazi committee, released the subpoena he sent the former secretary of state after hearing Clinton not tell the truth:

Each lie earns her a Prog electorate vote for he Oval Orifice.

:lol: You're too much of a PC pussy to say N!gger! :lol:

Is it possible that the FBI said turn over your server or we will subpoena you? Are do you think they asked her pretty please turn over your server?

Is it possible that the FBI said turn over your server or we will subpoena you? Are do you think they asked her pretty please turn over your server?

Dumb-ass liar Trey Gowdy is clueless as to what or where Hillary's email server is or was. He dose not even realize that it is impossible for Hillary to erase it.

Forum List

Back